Pages:
Author

Topic: [RUIN THE FUN] Possible April Fools Ideas Of Theymos - page 5. (Read 18853 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 4057
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Actually, Theymos is thinking about having some coins made for the 10th anniversary and giving them away. No joke. I don't think they will be loaded with all of the donated BTC, however.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalkorg-collectible-coin-5111005
Ah, I known it, he asked for ideas and help from community weeks ago.
Collectibles, something like this.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
theymos will say:
"I have good news for you all bitcointalkers.
Today, I decided to give away all my donated bitcoin that need ages to hit current amount.
It is a fortune, but I made my decision to give them away, because I will fully live rest of my life as a minimalist.
Anyone have enough trust point, skills, experience, and been here for ages, please contact me to take over the administrator role from me when accepted.
I will start my new life, without bitcointalk.org, without bitcoin, without crypto, when all these mentioned give-aways finished"

Actually, Theymos is thinking about having some coins made for the 10th anniversary and giving them away. No joke. I don't think they will be loaded with all of the donated BTC, however.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalkorg-collectible-coin-5111005
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Insider hint: This year April Fools joke is "Breaking News: ".
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
theymos will say:
"I have good news for you all bitcointalkers.
Today, I decided to give away all my donated bitcoin that need ages to hit current amount.
It is a fortune, but I made my decision to give them away, because I will fully live rest of my life as a minimalist.
Anyone have enough trust point, skills, experience, contributions, and been here for ages, please contact me to take over the administrator role from me when accepted.
I will start my new life, without bitcointalk.org, without bitcoin, without crypto, when all these mentioned give-aways finished"
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
From now on you can only post verse.
And dear lord make it snappy and terse.
If your ditty don't scan,
That's an instaban.
This will make the forum much less worse.

You might try haiku
But don't miss the nature theme
People oft forget

And in the unlikely event you're a bear,
Round here you'll have not a prayer.
You'll be summarily demoted,
While bulls are promoted.
I'm not sorry, life just isn't fair.

minor edit for um scansion!
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
Before  April 1st , you need submit your KYC document. Otherwise you will be banned from this forum.
Under no circumstances your account will be unbanned without payment.
Please note, payment will need to be done using the coin "Bitcoin World" (BTWC).

PS: Why wait for April, let start the fun from today.
Activity: 252
Merit: 59
-He renames the place grincointalk.
-He closes meta.
-He charges a fee to have access to the bounties section.
-He makes cryptohunter a global mod.
-He makes Lauda an admin.
-He gives mods access to members ips and asks them to ban all alts.
-He changes the whole rank system and makes it based on merits earned only, which means many high rank members go back to being low rank members.
Lol, he won't do too much works for the April Fool.
He might say "Since today, I lose my faith in Bitcoin, I sell all my Bitcoin and will join, and fully work with Bitcoin Cash team to develop it as one of core team members."

what is "Fool" man Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Make Lauda's trust wall disappear.

Oh, wait, we already have this one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
-He closes meta.
-He changes the whole rank system and makes it based on merits earned only, which means many high rank members go back to being low rank members.

Options my friend, just options.
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
-He closes meta.
He might say "Since today, I lose my faith in Bitcoin, I sell all my Bitcoin and will join, and fully work with Bitcoin Cash team to develop it as one of core team members."
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Prepend every post with "Sir".
Activity: 252
Merit: 59
Oh God, you guys didn't hear what happened?!
It is all over the Internet have a look...

Great Idea man, Just LoL your thinking and exceptional Idea, I think "best post in the day"...
nothing to say man  Grin Grin Grin

click image below see full video  Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Too long, let's call it grointalk Cheesy
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
Make all forum members be "Ignored" with each other, or even censored the names on each member. I guess that will be surprising to those who are not paying attention to April fools day.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
-He closes meta.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Oh God, you guys didn't hear what happened?!
It is all over the Internet have a look...

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩

Deym. I really thought theymos has already started his april fools joke xD... I thought there would b a maintenance until april 2.

RIP Sig Camps Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Let's introduce a trust system where the proven liars, scammers, sneaky greedy racist trolling spamming sig puppet users and their acolytes  all get to be the most trusted on the entire board and get to ruin the accounts of the honest members accounts. That would be really funny.

Let's pretend that the biggest scam projects are not scams at all and that the most net negative members are the excellent members.

Let's say when the honest members complain and point out that the liars, scammers, greedy scum are actually.....liars, scammers and greedy scum - - that they are now blackmailers for bringing it up  and double down on their red trust LOL that will be a real blast. They won't know what hit them.

Let's develop a system where these same people get to give each others awards for posting crap then just keep giving them (an only them) more rewards to give to each other over and over. Then say who has the most awards are then obviously the most trusted. lololol

If honest members start producing evidence we all just club together and say the post is too long and boring to waste time on. We don't deal with trolls or unstable people who make long posts.

We can keep this going forever.

I forgot to mention that we all get to do all of this at the "highest rates" of pay because we run the sig campaigns and will say that we don't deal with untrustworthy people hahahah

It can be April fools day everyday.... Imagine the fun.

(probably the message that was sent to Theymos a couple of years back)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Shadowban everybody.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Enable for all advertisers the possibility of target ads. Thus, they could choose for whom the advertisement would appear according to the IP, ranking, section where the user most posted etc.
Pages:
Jump to: