Pages:
Author

Topic: rumors of up and coming big MazaCoin Pump? any news? - page 2. (Read 4679 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Twitter has interesting things about mzc

Emerald Pump ‏@EmeraldPump  18s
OK last i'm saying about Maza sorry for the rants! It's just been covered by the verge and the price is v low atm...

Then he posted a link to the verge article.

I think they do stuff like that so they can go back later and say "see, I told you so, you should follow me or pay me 1btc for private membership"
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
are we looking at the same charts?
volume on cryptsy and cryptorush is dead

http://coinmarketcap.com:  1 minute ago

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
are we looking at the same charts?
volume on cryptsy and cryptorush is dead
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
I agree. Something is up. Explosion imminent?
Activity: 85
big whales dont put big orders at once.
they split them into tens and hundreds so it will look ordinary, all signs show that this is the case
high volume - price remains the same (high drop to 1000 will finish coin reputation) low but not to low and stable.
and then when the whales are in , the pumping start with an army of pumpers.
all signs and talking around on social media indicates something is up...

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I guess if you were going to pump, a new exchange listing is as good as time as any, but again, pump rumours are just rumours.
Activity: 623
Wow, Maza took a 18995 jump at cryptocrush, guess it's a common thing. Anyway, someone yelled "battle stations" so I'm ready  Grin
Activity: 39
Mazacoin added to poloniex 10 minutes ago
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Volume remains very very high all over. Usually after high volume during a big dump, things would slow down to a trickle. The fact that Maza tanked, but then maintains crazy volume at the low price is not ordinary - at least from what I've seen. So yea, I'd say something is up and I just bought some more!
legendary
Activity: 1246
What I meant by end of P&D is SEC heavily regulates this kind of stuff in the securities world, think Jordan Belfort and Wolf of Wallstreet. I'm sure if crypto regulations came in they'd try to rein in this kind of behavior (although not sure if they really can).
Activity: 42
For the last 24-36 hours been lots of microselling on cryptsy and mintpal driving panic sellers out while they scoop up cheap coins.

A lot of whales have been constantly talking trash on twitter about it even though logically they should have moved on to a new coin to yack about.

People with little to no posting history popping up in the MZA thread talking smack too.

Finally for what it's worth, Fontas tweeted he thinks a MZA pump is incoming and over day ago says he thinks a lot of volume will be pouring in, it's a bit unusual for him to say such a thing being he only likes to promote his own pumps and usually keeps what coin it is secret.

So my theory is a pump is incoming, the question is will this be a quick dump or an epic AUR-like rise? ALOT of people got filthy rich on that AUR pump and I can't see why they wouldn't want to repeat that, especially when we are in a volatile time when governments are talking crypto regulation and the days of P&D schemes could be coming to an end any day now. I know if I made hundreds of thousands if not millions off AUR I'd want to repeat the same again myself, my 2 cents.

hey sloid i agree with everything u said

question tho you said crypto regulations and end of pump and dump what do you mean can you elaborate
Activity: 92
yeah pump that bitch up to about .004 BTC.. that's like $2.50 USD per MAZA.. If it's for a good cause for the Lakota Nation, put some value behind it so it actually benefits those it's representing..
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
I just bought some more , Feels like the train is still in the station Smiley
Activity: 39
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I have no idea what way any coin is about to go because sometimes peeps say there will be pump coming just to sell off their coins because they don't want to bag hold. I just suggest after what I am learning about day trading an d especially from trollboxes is just do your own research and use your gut and trade that way.
legendary
For the last 24-36 hours been lots of microselling on cryptsy and mintpal driving panic sellers out while they scoop up cheap coins.

A lot of whales have been constantly talking trash on twitter about it even though logically they should have moved on to a new coin to yack about.

People with little to no posting history popping up in the MZA thread talking smack too.

Finally for what it's worth, Fontas tweeted he thinks a MZA pump is incoming and over day ago says he thinks a lot of volume will be pouring in, it's a bit unusual for him to say such a thing being he only likes to promote his own pumps and usually keeps what coin it is secret.

So my theory is a pump is incoming, the question is will this be a quick dump or an epic AUR-like rise? ALOT of people got filthy rich on that AUR pump and I can't see why they wouldn't want to repeat that, especially when we are in a volatile time when governments are talking crypto regulation and the days of P&D schemes could be coming to an end any day now. I know if I made hundreds of thousands if not millions off AUR I'd want to repeat the same again myself, my 2 cents.
Activity: 17
Lol you guys are like little kids at a sprinkler party. Although I would love to sit back and watch, someone might see me with my dirty intentions. ha, anyhow there is no evidence WHAT SO EVER that this coin is going to jump. I definitely got knocked around a bit because I bought my maza at .00016 and it just crashed dramatically right after... I don't see it pumping up high anytime soon. I took a loss big time and dealt with it so I can care less anyhow. 
legendary
This IS the pump news source, this very thread.
Activity: 11
You are correct. There is a very big PUMP planned in the next 12 hours.
I am in with all my Bits.
MAZZA to the moon!!!!!!!
 Shocked
Activity: 11
just bought some just in case. it cant go any lower anyhow  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: