Pages:
Author

Topic: rumors of up and coming big MazaCoin Pump? any news? - page 3. (Read 4679 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Been buying and selling on Atomic-Trade.  May pull my low sell orders Cheesy

Thanks for the notice.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
lol I dont care i'm buying !  Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
i think i saw someone twitting about upcoming pump but i cant find it. cay anyone share some info?

you remmber the time?

ohhh what the hell, ill buy now and just wait. ..
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
i think i saw someone twitting about upcoming pump but i cant find it. cay anyone share some info?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Either that, or people who bought in before the crash are looking to dump.

Always consider both sides of the coin. So to speak.

people keeping the price floating low with no major change lookes like somthing is cooking alright..

dosnt metter if they lost and planning a pump or invested small and looking for pump.

pump twitter groups also give small signels of pump.

anybody knows the timing?

Again, you saying "people keeping the price floating low", but it could very well be that this is the natural trading price. One person's dump is another person's insistence that someone is keeping the price down.

You really can see it both ways, and there is no evidence either way to back it up.

Personally, I'm buying it as a long-term investment, so I don't really care what the day trade prices are. If it drops it's a bonus. If it goes up, I don't really care at all that much. I'm not a day trader by nature, so talks of pumps and dumps and holding down prices seem pretty irrelevant. If you genuinely think MazaCoin has a big future you'd be buying it up now regardless of the price and try to grab as much as you can.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is cheap as fuck right now.

people keeping the price floating low with no major change lookes like somthing is cooking alright..

dosnt metter if they lost and planning a pump or invested small and looking for pump.

pump twitter groups also give small signels of pump.

anybody knows the timing?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

whats going on, keeping the coin on same level of 3000 for last 24 hours,
and now i hear a massive pump is on the way?

you guys heard somthing, any news coming up ahead?
Pages:
Jump to: