Pages:
Author

Topic: Rumours of Sporting Industry - page 2. (Read 202 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
November 07, 2021, 04:56:15 PM
They must be some regional rumors, because I did not find anything on the Internet that would confirm such a cheating. I also think that if something like this had happened in a match at such a high level, the cheating would have been detected and the match would have been annulled.
Anyway, it's good that the teams will be able to explain again who is better. Spicy rumors like this always increase views.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
November 07, 2021, 04:46:35 PM
If you are wondering like me "wtf is a spring bat", check this video out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJb7CHNHKSk

I don't know much about this sport but as I understood, that flexible handle gives the player an enormous advantage over the other players. Is that right?

At least the mistake will be fixed after 18 years. Better than nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 07, 2021, 01:29:17 PM
Quite often we used to see lots and lots of meme on different sports. In recent days social media is much about the memes on New Zealand vs Afghanistan Cricket match and India supporting Afghanistan for a win. With this I believed one old incident of Indian Cricket Team. In 2003 worldcup India lost to Australia. Captain Ricky Ponting scored 140 runs out of 121 balls. The next day it was spread Ricky Ponting used a bat with spring inside. Only because of that he's able to score big and win the Cup. Very soon the finals is going to be a rematch. In any other sports similar incidents have happened.

Pages:
Jump to: