Pages:
Author

Topic: RunCPA | Up to 80% revenue shares | #1 Bitcoin CPA affiliate network - page 12. (Read 45738 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Instant payouts and lifetime revenue share!
Hi,

I'll just ask do you allow paid traffic? Like display, or PPC. I don't have a website, and as far as I can read you're mainly working with site owners. I'm looking to run campaigns with you guys too if you'd allow.

Also, what traffic sources are not allowed?

Drop me a PM please.

Regards,

Hi lumeire,
we sent you PM

Thanks for your post.
I am member since launch and it works good so far.
Why there are not list of top webmasters for some offers?
Hi joksim299,
We'd like to announce our new interface development. There will be working list of top webmasters and other useful options and analytics. New personal accounts will come soon.
Thanks for your post.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Hi,

I'll just ask do you allow paid traffic? Like display, or PPC. I don't have a website, and as far as I can read you're mainly working with site owners. I'm looking to run campaigns with you guys too if you'd allow.

Drop me a PM please.

Regards,

don't use them.

they never paid, and eventually closed my account after I tried to contact them. shady as fuck

Noted, still waiting for a reply from the network though. There's not much offers for BTCBTCBTC traffic on big networks so I kinda need this.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Hi,

Drop me a PM please.

Regards,

don't use them.

they never paid, and eventually closed my account after I tried to contact them. shady as fuck
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Hi,

Drop me a PM please.

Regards,

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I am member since launch and it works good so far.
Why there are not list of top webmasters for some offers?
Hello.
This means that you have to do several contracts with your traffic to make withdrawal request.
This would show that your traffic is good enough and you are allowed to do request.
Thanks.
hello runCPA? withdrawl not instan?
i have 3milion satoshi but withdrawl still waiting approval
thanks Wink
Hello.
We've inspected your traffic and discussed this issue by email.
All leads have been made from one device by one person, other clicks were not effective.
Fraudulent or motivated activities are not payed in RunCPA.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
JaguarCrypto
hello runCPA? withdrawl not instan?
i have 3milion satoshi but withdrawl still waiting approval
thanks Wink
oh nice, I was looking for a bitcoin CPA network. not that many offers, but at least a start Smiley
Hello favdesu. Thanks for your post!

We are not interested in adding multiple non-profitable offers.
We add only 100% profitable offers with high payouts for leads and high % from all sales.

But our business owners are also waiting to receive traffic with high percentage of sales.
And they do it.

Register and check our awesome and unique offers right now!

You can also earn money by promoting RunCPA. Try it and become rich with us. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
oh nice, I was looking for a bitcoin CPA network. not that many offers, but at least a start Smiley
Hello RUNCPA.
 I have some offer and get profit about 0.019BTC. I withdwaw  2 requests payment at 11/20/2015.
I waiting to recieve my btc, but 7 day i can't have any btc in my wallet. I login to runcpa.com. I saw all request was removed no email, no notify, no message.
All profit come from signup and register offer on my share in social network
Why?
I think you not clear, not vouch admin.

Sorry my English.

Dear nigttran - please provide us with your account name.

We had some issues from business owner (Hashflare, offer #48) to some traffic owners for possible motivated or fraudulent traffic.

We emailed all this traffic owners and asked them to send us information about quality of their traffic and screenshots of ads placement.

According to your screenshot we see that your conversion rate Leads-Actions is abnormal: 100%.
Standard conversion rate Leads-Actions for 48 offer is 20-40%.
If you did not receive our email, please send us new email to [email protected] and describe sources of your traffic (we need links and screenshots).

If we do not have any issues with your traffic, we do all payouts in 24 hours (working days).
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Hello RUNCPA.
 I have some offer and get profit about 0.019BTC. I withdwaw  2 requests payment at 11/20/2015.
I waiting to recieve my btc, but 7 day i can't have any btc in my wallet. I login to runcpa.com. I saw all request was removed no email, no notify, no message.
All profit come from signup and register offer on my share in social network
Why?
I think you not clear, not vouch admin.

Sorry my English.
I don't know why withdraw approval take long time.
Hello, withdrawal now takes 1-2 working days.
We manually check each request to prevent payout for motivated or fraudulent traffic.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I don't know why withdraw approval take long time.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks. Notify about new offers field in my dashboard was set to do not notify by default changed it now.
Thanks! We'll fix this ASAP.  Grin
Sure - we'll inform you about all new offers in RunCPA.com

Logged in today and noticed two new offers but I did not receive notification email
hello   Wink
I managed Withdraw first one of 0.153 BTC and success (https://blockchain.info/tx/d68257ef3c2d98893d7839514f51a019b12278b2a03129cd0658c3ba5c81a18c)
now I have second Withdraw that both 0.43775 BTC , why my balance -0.18 BTC again .
an error in RunCPA ?? my profit now 0.5 BTC
Note: my second withdraw is still approvall.  Sad

I hope RunCPA getting better and more offers
my email is [email protected]  Sad
Hello,

We've currently stopped withdrawals in order to prevent fraud.

In your case, our customer service needs some time to investigate the issue.
They will contact you soon, and we'll let you know the decision early next week.
Please do not hesitate to answer questions they may have.

Thanks!

Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hello   Wink
I managed Withdraw first one of 0.153 BTC and success (https://blockchain.info/tx/d68257ef3c2d98893d7839514f51a019b12278b2a03129cd0658c3ba5c81a18c)
now I have second Withdraw that both 0.43775 BTC , why my balance -0.18 BTC again .
an error in RunCPA ?? my profit now 0.5 BTC
Note: my second withdraw is still approvall.  Sad

I hope RunCPA getting better and more offers
my email is [email protected]  Sad

Thanks. Notify about new offers field in my dashboard was set to do not notify by default changed it now.
Thanks! We'll fix this ASAP.  Grin
Sure - we'll inform you about all new offers in RunCPA.com
Pages:
Jump to: