Pages:
Author

Topic: RunCPA | Up to 80% revenue shares | #1 Bitcoin CPA affiliate network - page 8. (Read 45625 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
What is meant by green zone bonus? whether the countries included in the regional?
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Instant payouts and lifetime revenue share!
Hey guys Cheesy

Learn how to optimize your affiliate marketing strategy using analytics and earn more  Roll Eyes

https://youtu.be/01mbWWpD4fU

We wish you all the best!

Hey Guys!:)

We have made a fascinating interview  with our partner Albert Perna. Enjoy reading!  

Albert Perna - electronic technician by profession, after 7 years of working for a big company, decided to start his own business, having tried lots of online opportunities. Now he is a talented team leader,  professional trainer, a happy father and husband. Albert shares with us the way he  has achieved life of leisure and happiness.

Dima Machikhin - Saint-Petersburg State University graduate, RunCPA co-founder, helped to develop such companies as  onlinetours.ru, cointelegraph.com. Now he is an independent  online marketing  expert and #finhack show co-host with Adam Guerbuez.

D:
We have changed the original idea of reward, and now we are going to select one Outstanding WebMaster of the month. We want to congratulate Albert, because he has been nominated for the prize of the Web Master of the Month, and the prize for which they are opting is 1 BTC.

A:
Thank you very much for the nomination, and I want to say that we are giving our best to grow and to continue growing even more.

D:
Could you explain to us,  what have been the keys to this success that you have obtained, and how are you doing to achieve the main goal: to make more Money

A:
There are three main keys,

1. We have created an automated marketing funnel to redirect traffic to the platform RunCPA.

2. We also created a membership area, where each user has their own personalized link.

3. When new members join  our community, automatically they receive your link, and can get access to webinars and online courses designed to introduce them progressively in the business of mining and also to teach them how to make more money. We have created a system for teaching  of new members, to let them grow in the mining business.

Basically, with this technique we have managed to get a lot of referrals, as can be evidenced from the results.

D:
What are the main difficulties encountered during this time with the use of RunCPA?
A:
1. The main difficulty is that:it is difficult to achieve integration between the platform of "trackeo" (tracking) with RunCPA system,  achieving integration between our API with its platform would be ideal.
2. On the other hand, it is difficult to decipher, what is precisely works or  does not in the system RunCPA.

3. Within the system, we have no way to identify our direct referrals, it would be ideal at least be able to know their emails or their users names.

D:
What would you recommend   to young webmasters?

A:
The key is to know, how it works, what is the concept and how to generate profits with BTC, this is a difficult concept for many people who are just starting in this business and perhaps for that reason, they just move away and quit.

In our case, we had some time working with BitCoins, and we got used to them, so we know it thoroughly, to the point that we prefer to generate and receive profits in BitCoins more than with other currencies, precisely why we have created a community, where  we are teaching  and training people for  mining business, the community that is growing every day.

D:
I see  great future for  this business and the way you have been working. Tell us, how  did you develop this system (API)?

A:
This system (API)  was not created by me, it  was developed by Fernando Muniz, I started to use it for some time and I became one of the leading and most prominent "apprentices" of  Fernando, that was the  reason to invite me to work with him  since a while now.

D:
I think that making the Spanish translation of our website would provide a boost to our partnership, therefore we will work on the translation into Spanish not only of our system (website)  but also that of our partners.

A:
That would be perfect, excellent, to achieve oncoming of new members to our community

D:
Tell me, where are you  located exactly in Barcelona?

A:
We are in a city 120 km from Barcelona

D: Well, in this case, it is possible that within 10 days, I will be in Spain and I will begin to learn some Spanish.

D: Albert, thank you for your time! You' re such a pleasure to talk to.
A: Thank you, Dima. Smiley

Hey friends,

Cloudminingindex offer upgraded their landing page and made it more clear to the client:

This offer is highly exclusive and it’s the only one in the world. It’s the Bitcoin cloud mining farms aggregator.
The package is diversified and protects the holder against all related risks. So it provides  guaranteed earning in the long-term.

Look at the advantages of Cloudminingindex offer:

Reward to our affiliates: Lifetime Revenue Share 20%

Advantages to affiliates:

- The average purchase is 5 times higher than for classic cloud minings
- The client audience is much wider than for classic cloud minings
- Guaranteed Lifetime Revenue Share
- Highly convertible banners
- 90 days cookies LTV for leads
- Landing page is tuned to maximum conversion

Advantages to clients:

- Highly recommended by professionals
- Contracts from $10
- Up to 10 biggest cloud minings with highest profitability
- Maximum reliable portfolio investment approach with diversification to 100 assets
- 24/7 expert service and support
- Transparent and complete data provision at personal account

Get the offer HERE!

Hey guys Wink

Check out a video about RunCPA Community Channels Roll Eyes

https://youtu.be/FCtzfHsu55c

With a 99% in green zone reached the minimum payout and i can't withdraw !!!!

Hey Ch0l,
Thanks for your message!
We fixed this!
Now you can withdraw your money!
Best wishes,

Yep I've got my BTC in my wallet the only thing with I'm not satisfied is 20% fee.... Isn't it too high?

Hi Ch0l,

Thanks for your comment!

We have exclusive offers with the highest payouts available at the market. You are right, the commission of service is a bit high. But you win anyway.
And if you show good traffic we automatically increase your payouts.
After this you can contact RunCPA affiliate manager and offer your own terms. We can increase your payouts even more.

Please contact affiliate manager: [email protected] or skype:margarita.arntholz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Hey Ch0l,
Thanks for your message!
We fixed this!
Best wishes,

https://i.imgur.com/VsWnNx1.png

Yep I've got my BTC in my wallet the only thing with I'm not satisfied is 20% fee.... Isn't it too high?
Hey guys!✋
We finally made a video about money withdrawal from RunCPA! Check out now Shocked Shocked Shocked
https://youtu.be/g0yWlysICLg

hello Runcpa
My Cryptopay was 0.0067, but why not be withdrawn?
Please tell me why and how I can draw.
thank you.

Hey nguyendnc,
Thanks for your post!
We fixed this!
Best wishes,

Hey Ch0l,
Thanks for your message!
We fixed this!
Best wishes,

Activity: 33
hello Runcpa
My Cryptopay was 0.0067, but why not be withdrawn?
Please tell me why and how I can draw.
thank you.
Activity: 17
Hey guys!✋
Learn How To Use SubID Tool And Earn More with RunCPA Shocked Shocked Shocked
https://youtu.be/m4gzoqFS02w

Dear friends,

We reduced the minimal payout from 0.05 BTC to 0.005 BTC! 10 times.

• Now you can withdraw money not only instantly but also in any amount!
  • It let's you start your affiliate marketing campaign with the lowest budget!
  • It improves cash flow and grow your wallet faster!

Have a nice day Wink

Kind regards,

Hello guys!✋
Check out step-by-step video of sign up to money withdrawal at RunCPA 💰 Join now 😏
https://youtu.be/gLNkdL_6Yg0

So then you need to add it to offer description. Now it's  just

CPA   cpa   0.00034982 BTC   0.00069964 BTC   0,2 USD + BONUS 0,4 USD for the Green Zone

Payouts are: $0.2 /Lead for all traffic owners + bonus of $0.4 /each lead for all traffic owners in "Green" zone!

With no sales needed.

so_now_I_see, thanks for this mark.
Our system connects leads with revenue shares so there always should be some sales to approve your traffic and to make payouts for you.
So please try to obtain real clients to get all payouts.

Thank you.

Regards,
Jim Sanders

Activity: 4
So then you need to add it to offer description. Now it's  just

CPA   cpa   0.00034982 BTC   0.00069964 BTC   0,2 USD + BONUS 0,4 USD for the Green Zone

Payouts are: $0.2 /Lead for all traffic owners + bonus of $0.4 /each lead for all traffic owners in "Green" zone!

With no sales needed.
Hi so_now_I_see!
Thanks for your post:)
The color of zone mainly depends on presence of sales.
So please get the clients make a purchase.
It has great advantage of having lifetime revenue shares and get passive income.
We wish you high conversions!
Thank you!

Hello!
Thank you for your answer Smiley

So, for example, for 100 requests there's must be about 5 (5%) sales? Make me clear please Smiley

P.S. I'm sorry for this message with "SCAM"...

Yes so_now_I_see, you are right!
Then you will be able to withdraw your money.
Also your rank will grow at future and you will be getting more commission.
Thank you!

Activity: 4
Hi so_now_I_see!
It has great advantage of having lifetime revenue shares and get passive income.
Thank you!

https://i.imgur.com/VsWnNx1.png

Hello!
Thank you for your answer Smiley

So, for example, for 100 requests there's must be about 5 (5%) sales? Make me clear please Smiley

P.S. I'm sorry for this message with "SCAM"...
Q1: In HashFlare Cloud mining offers  "0,2 USD + BONUS 0,4 USD for the Green Zone "      

what is "Green Zone" and how can i got it ?      

Q2:   "Traffic quality: 0.00 Reach 3.91% to be able to withdraw"      

How to increase Traffic quality ? Have anynumber how many traffic = 1%       

Because I have big trafic list and I send your LInk all of my friend and they sing up also but your skynet  show me 0%

can i use youtube, fb, my web site or direct people ?      

Name        Clicks    CPA    CPL    CPS       RS       RS Sum        Earned            Skynet
HashFlare -    7         4       4      0       0      0.00000000        0.00141299       0.00%

I want to know what's green zone too. On site there's no information.

Also I've got 0% of traffic quality, that sucks I cannot withdraw my money...

BTW, my refferal link Smiley

Hi so_now_I_see!
Thank you!

Pages:
Jump to: