Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 Rupaya 🚀 Cryptocurrency of South-Asia 🚀 Proof of Stake - 8.4M Total Supply - page 12. (Read 31798 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 101
But I am wondering now.
Is the issue in hashrate or the issue is that current hashrate is not distributed?
We have only one working pool.

There are at least 3 pools mining RUPX:
http://pool.rupayacoin.org/
https://www.mining-dutch.nl/pools/rupaya.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Rupayacoin/

The issue is in the coin code. In the new version of the RUPX (after the hardfork) it will be fixed.
For now, someone should use 50 GH to mine 3 blocks per hour  Cool
Activity: 271
But I am wondering now.
Is the issue in hashrate or the issue is that current hashrate is not distributed?
We have only one working pool.
the blocks are walking? because the confirmations are not being made for deposits and withdrawals. Huh Huh Huh

i have just sent mine from Yobit 10 mins ago to Nova...dont know how long its going to take..but its already in 5/17 confirmations.

mine stopped on 09/17 and so far has not moved anymore.

Mine too. One stopped at 08/17 and one is at 0/17 from last night.  Sad

Again same issue, not enough hash rate dedicated to this coin. ;(
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
the blocks are walking? because the confirmations are not being made for deposits and withdrawals. Huh Huh Huh

i have just sent mine from Yobit 10 mins ago to Nova...dont know how long its going to take..but its already in 5/17 confirmations.

mine stopped on 09/17 and so far has not moved anymore.
Finally blockchain is moving again! Smiley

Is it true that masternodes will be introduced?

We will need more hashrates for moving coins to Nova.

What pool are you mining in?
Finally blockchain is moving again! Smiley

Is it true that masternodes will be introduced?

We will need more hashrates for moving coins to Nova.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Activity: 182
Tomorrow is the rocket exceeds 1000 satoshi!!!! Add more exchange, dev , coinexchange, cryptopia Grin

they are already selling in nova at 1000+ satoshi

I told you it is a rocket RUPX, buy and keep!!! Whoever sells now will regret it...in the next days  Cool Cool Cool
Rupaya will now move to hybrid mining POW/POS with masternodes in the pipeline.
All your previous coins on the old chain will be replaced on the new one.

More details will come along as things progress

The wallet is not synchronised. it says 3 hours behind and it stays like that forever. total number of blocks is 8563. do u have a solution to that?

Your wallet will not synchronise as the difficulty is too high, we are shifting to POW/S soon so stay tuned.

The only solution right now is to point 4 giga hashes of mining power towards the chain to get the next block.

Thanks. I just directed 3.5 Gh/s. how long should I wait?

it should sync now

DEV can you answer me?

The blocks are moving because the confirmations are not being made for deposits and withdrawals.
Tomorrow is the rocket exceeds 1000 satoshi!!!! Add more exchange, dev , coinexchange, cryptopia Grin

they are already selling in nova at 1000+ satoshi
Hi community, to contribute for listing on
CoinExchange,  there is a huge potential to exceed 10k satoshi!!!

they got greedy i see

CoinExchange wants 1btc to list it :

If you guys want to contribute please send donations to :

1JryCws7y8V37Rht9P5Q3WQyHpRuPUGiZw

Rupaya hard-fork incoming - We are shifting to hybrid POW/POS - old chain will no longer be supported - coin swap will occur on Nova Exchange

Stay tuned for updates

i really believe in you..the blocks are running again..
well done...and i hope all this best for this project...
my coins are stuck on the road to the new, 13/17 exposures, they will reach or no longer ??

I'm in the same situation 4/17  Sad
Activity: 63
my coins are stuck on the road to the new, 13/17 exposures, they will reach or no longer ??
Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer

Rupaya hard-fork incoming - We are shifting to hybrid POW/POS - old chain will no longer be supported - coin swap will occur on Nova Exchange

Stay tuned for updates
Activity: 187
Online wallet is not working...
Do you have an idea when we you will have windows wallet?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I believe RupayaCoin is not dead. She's just asleep like the princess  Grin

She's resting... Probably pining for the fjords... 

Rupacoin will rise up again and I am speculating it could hit greater than 10k Sats. It just need some miners so it will synchronized again to the network. But, It could take time to complete it and we just need patience in this kind of scenario.

Within 24Hrs it hit 420+ sats and it could go higher more!
Activity: 299
Rupaya will now move to hybrid mining POW/POS with masternodes in the pipeline.
All your previous coins on the old chain will be replaced on the new one.

More details will come along as things progress

The wallet is not synchronised. it says 3 hours behind and it stays like that forever. total number of blocks is 8563. do u have a solution to that?

Your wallet will not synchronise as the difficulty is too high, we are shifting to POW/S soon so stay tuned.

The only solution right now is to point 4 giga hashes of mining power towards the chain to get the next block.

Thanks. I just directed 3.5 Gh/s. how long should I wait?

it should sync now

yup, worked. thanks. do u suggest me to stop mining until u apply the new changes? also, why didn't the difficulty change? 4 blocks were mined now.
Pages:
Jump to: