Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 Rupaya 🚀 Cryptocurrency of South-Asia 🚀 Proof of Stake - 8.4M Total Supply - page 14. (Read 31798 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

hi
Last block received on August 26, 2017.
Can someone help me? I'm not getting any confirmations in my wallet. Huh Huh

block >> 8495   / 4688.0409   1   0.23   1b0dfaac   506716753   26th Aug 2017 22:49:24

the chain is dead, too high difficult no miners to resolve blocks for transactions.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

hi
Last block received on August 26, 2017.
Can someone help me? I'm not getting any confirmations in my wallet. Huh Huh

block >> 8495   / 4688.0409   1   0.23   1b0dfaac   506716753   26th Aug 2017 22:49:24
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Dev, why the hack is so hard to give an answer to people that trusted in you and invested in this coin? Or do you really dont give a sh*** about them?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I think Dev team members are such all talent peoples who can easily improve "small things that makes big different". They can enhance the website to be more professional such as: changing the coin suffix, update the road map or calendar event to be more clear and specific, add more scripts to the website. Also these are such things that dev and our community can contribute such as: youtube, facebook, twitter...These small things doesn't cost that much but they play important role to the rise of our coin and it also brings benefit not only our community but also the Dev team will have much benefit about that as well. Please continue and think about your huge return later rather than just stopping at this time and get only several thousand bucks.

Thank you

Best regards
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Great coin! But i think this coin need more help from Dev and member! Today many coin was born and ....
Activity: 13
how much time take to complet in  yobit  rupex wallet maintenance .
its not transfer from novaexchange 3 confirm is not completed so how can i cancel that transaction from nova exchange i send the mail to novaexchange support but they r not reply to me
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Yobit wallet was in maintance. Check if it is still, most likely your coins are lost.
in nova exchange i purchase  rupex coin and i transfer in my yobit exchange rupx wallet but its not transfer can u help me wt to do

???
No need. But you can be more active and explain what are future short term plan for this coin, if any.
Everything is stuck on 26.8, link for web wallet on your page is broken, there is no miners in pools, on page you use RUP for your coin, on coinmarket it is RUPX, etc...
Current situation does not look good. 
Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer
This doesnt look good. Dev is inactive, volume is almost zero, value is all time low... and dev does nothing to stop this. It look like it is happening all over again.

Do you want me to pump the coin for you ?

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
This doesnt look good. Dev is inactive, volume is almost zero, value is all time low... and dev does nothing to stop this. It look like it is happening all over again.

There is so much potential for this altcoin we just need to support the network and need more miners so that it can fix the issue with the wallet maintenance on yobit.

I can see that it we dev can do more marketing campaign it will help this project and might be known in other countries.

Dev need to focus more on this project so that it will rise up again.
Activity: 322
What is your expansion plan to other countries?
Activity: 35
fastest coin will be dead if the developer will not do anything! one has no interest in trading this coin ! on exchanges is she dead
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 334
On Yobit, wallet maintance !!

Last block from 26 augustus, to high diff for mining.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I see that this coin after Bitasean, is another coin that is created to represent a geographical region of the world. Though I  admit  the  inclusion of  Indonesia here kind  of  surprised me (Indonesia  is in ASEAN or South east Asia), I guess that historically that part of the world has a bit heavy indian influence. Good luck with the coin and I will now  put this in my radar.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
If anyone in the community is a dev and can help us with digishield implementation.

Please come forward and contribute.

And also hide code, so multipools cant get it
Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer
If anyone in the community is a dev and can help us with digishield implementation.

Please come forward and contribute.

Pages:
Jump to: