Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 14. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 01, 2018, 04:05:03 AM
It would be so nice if all would be participating in the use of cryptocurrency. Such use is very advantageous to most who do not have much time doing transactions like sending money where you would have to go to exchanges or shops where you have to wait for a long line of customers before given the opportunity to be entertained. I believe that such news would be great for people to really patronize the use of digital coins. Russia while being one of the world leaders would be a great nation to persuade others to join in cryptocurrency. Hoping this news is really taken positive by many as of now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 04:04:23 AM
That's a good step for the russian country to accept crypto as a useful literal money so if that's gonna happen I don't think the market will gonna pump up immediately because many people want it to observe first rather than to grab it because money is going to be discussed here so there is a great deal of understanding will gonna happen in terms of that.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 04:01:56 AM
Good news for crypto enthusiast, it seems that many more is going to accept bitcoins. Hoping for more country to come up.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 30
September 01, 2018, 03:59:49 AM
Russia’s Interior Ministry Looking to Criminalize Unregistered Crypto Activity https://btcmanager.com/russias-interior-ministry-looking-to-criminalize-unregistered-crypto-activity/ I hope after this article, people will finally understand that there is no legalization of crypto currency in Russia.

I had to post this Smiley
It's dedicated to all those who thought that in Russia some kind of legalization of the crypto is possible. No guys never happen.
Also take a look at this https://www.ccn.com/russian-watchdog-is-developing-a-cryptocurrency-tracking-tool/

Activity: 89
September 01, 2018, 03:48:09 AM
Its long time since the news are turning out the russia begin to acknowledge digital currencies. Yet, we dont see a colossal effect now on the cost. I likewise heared its worthy on the soccer world container. Is it true that anybody is here from russia a can give us some input? Are digital currencies a subject on the citys where the soccer matches are? Or on the other hand is it like ever, simply nobody reconize this subject over yonder?
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 30, 2018, 01:54:57 PM
More  adoption is needed for Crypto world to get more recognition world wide,  more adoption is equal to more institutional money flowing in,  more adoption will bring in more investors,  and it
Activity: 107
August 30, 2018, 12:17:40 PM
Have you heard about OSA DC? It has it's own currency and it's on public sale now!
Activity: 125
August 30, 2018, 11:54:23 AM
World container is around the bend the legislature of Russia will acknowledge cryptos this will without a doubt help their economy amid and after the biggest football occasion especially tourism and lodging segment will gives biggest outside trade on the grounds that there will be inundation of nonnatives from various nations around the globe.
Activity: 364
August 30, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
of course this is good news for the development of the crypto world, because more and more countries are receiving crypto. I hope this can increase crypto prices on the market, and can stabilize prices.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
August 30, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
Russia’s Interior Ministry Looking to Criminalize Unregistered Crypto Activity https://btcmanager.com/russias-interior-ministry-looking-to-criminalize-unregistered-crypto-activity/ I hope after this article, people will finally understand that there is no legalization of crypto currency in Russia.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
August 29, 2018, 02:52:54 PM
It seems that people read only the first message of the topic and do not read crypto news at all on social networks. There is no legalization of crypto currency in Russia at present and in the near future, there will be no and there will not be. There are no such intentions either. There is only a desire to tax miners and track financial flows, for which Russian financial intelligence even purchases a special system for tracking bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 04:47:48 AM
If all countries can be taking this kind of bold step to accepting crypto in to the system even better still adopting blockchain technology in to their system, it would be an healthy development for crypto generally.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
If this message is correct, then this market will appear in the future and the value of all COINS will increase.

The more countries recognize that the price of cryptocurrency markets, bitcoin, ether and counterfeit currencies is more likely to further stabilize growth.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 29, 2018, 04:40:26 AM
I am looking for this great move to the bright future in my country, it is time to go in front of the doing and to get the great benefit as for country and as for the people.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 04:01:34 AM
The market flew with Russia accepting the crypt. All the coins we get are worth it. Waiting months have ended. Mobility has also started in the market. If he passes through the critical points, he will have the summit to rise.
Activity: 149
August 29, 2018, 03:32:38 AM
If it will really happen then cryptocurrency will grow high and become stronger than anytime before. Let's keep our hope and wait.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 06:59:57 PM
Russia will legitimize the cryptographic market. This is a good news. Having a country that accepts electronic money will promote the development of this currency in other countries. The bitcoin trade will be expanded in the world. Hopefully bitcoin in Vietnam will bounce back in the fastest time.
1DC
Activity: 448
August 26, 2018, 06:32:56 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

Well that's a good news though , I hope that there's a big impact in cryptocurrency since most of the powerful country starts accepting it and maybe it would pump the current price of the top coins in the market.
Activity: 37
August 26, 2018, 06:29:49 PM
Well, accepting crypto would mean market regulations for crypto projects. Hope that there would be much less scam.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 01:43:33 PM
in 2016 russian government introduced legislation that, if passed, would spell jail time for anyone found using the technology. and now in 2018  Russia is trying to  established itself as a preeminent hub for bitcoin and other emerging cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: