Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 26. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:21:00 PM
Like I always say most times, the world is left with no choice than to embrace blockchain technology, because it's the way forward. It just a matter of time and wide spread adoption will take place.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
As a dominating country in the world, this news is very good for all cryptocurrency holder. I think thats a very positive decision that Russian government has taken. Right time right track that Russia going. Besides this others country in the world will be think about this currency. Thanks to Russian government.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 01:11:30 PM
This may be good news, but why should we believe you? You did not attach any articles or announcements to the topic. It looks like some kind of deception because there are no proofs.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
August 03, 2018, 12:37:48 PM
Wow! this is good news because the higher demand it can enter into the crypto currency market. Certainly the market of crypto increases especially in bitcoin. Thus only can we now buy many bitcoin and wait for the re hype it because we definitely instant profit here.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 12:32:50 PM
This is really a very happy news, I hope that the future of virtual money will grow strongly
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 12:29:33 PM
I do not think that in the near future Russia will accept at least some law relating to the cryptocurrency. The government is not yet interested in this direction, they are engaged in the extraction of minerals and fill their pockets. If something does not go according to their scenario, they simply impose a ban on crypto-currencies, demonstratively imprison several hundred people, so others are afraid, and the government continues to work in their business, pumping money from the country into their pockets.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 03, 2018, 11:50:13 AM
What are the sources of this news? Are there any official statements on this point? Looks like some fake news again. It would be very strange for Putin to allow something that he can't control Cheesy
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
so far, these are just rumors that have not been confirmed. all the terms have passed, and the law on cryptocurrency has not appeared
Activity: 238
August 03, 2018, 07:58:15 AM
I am from Russia. And i know my country, i know my government.
They don't want to legalize crypto. They want to forbid the crypto for usual people.
More precisely, they will make it too "expensive".
They will impose taxes.
Our government is closing from the all world. What do you speak guys about? What cryptocurrency?
I thank god for I can use it here.
But I know how all will end.
Usual people will suffer from their "legalization".
Dear colleague) If you are so clamped in Russia, move to Belarus (the same language and culture with Russia). We have passed the Law, which until 2022 does not tax the income earned by earning in the blockchain industry.
August 03, 2018, 07:32:47 AM
Russia is by no means the largest country in terms of population. Only 143 million inhabitants - 43% of the US population. However, Russia has a great political weight in world politics and economics. So the news that the Law regulating relations of the state and cryptography will soon be adopted will greatly affect the overall picture in world cryptography. Plus, the financial flow from the population and organizations to crypto will increase, which will lead to an increase in the price of altcoyins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 02:06:57 PM
I am from Russia. And i know my country, i know my government.
They don't want to legalize crypto. They want to forbid the crypto for usual people.
More precisely, they will make it too "expensive".
They will impose taxes.
Our government is closing from the all world. What do you speak guys about? What cryptocurrency?
I thank god for I can use it here.
But I know how all will end.
Usual people will suffer from their "legalization".
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 01:03:12 PM
What is source of the news is this not a pump strategy by whales to dump their heavy bags, though crypto enthusiast would hope news like this is real not manipulation strategy.
Activity: 266
August 02, 2018, 11:36:41 AM
I think that now the government of Moscow, very much concerned about the problem of how to settle the crypto currency in their country, and new laws are already coming out.
Activity: 259
August 02, 2018, 11:30:34 AM
This is good news to us. This news will surely turn the market back. This will surely be a good example to other countries who want also to create there own cryptocurrency and this will surely help on the cryptocurrecy on growing.
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
August 02, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
It is something that interesting and very good news for everyone who loves cryptocurency, this news make market of cryptocurency Will be better than before. Russian government Made good decission to support cryptocurency in Russia and all the world, i hope so that this good news Will be give us big benefit
August 02, 2018, 10:49:51 AM
I'm waiting for the moment when the Russian government passes the law on the crypto currency, this will greatly simplify the work of exchanging and withdrawing funds. And this will also give impetus to the growth and infusion of new capital.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 10:45:00 AM
I do not think that this strongly affects the market of cryptocurrencies. If the USA accepts cryptocurrencies, then it will be very strong growth.
Activity: 25
August 02, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
really? Perhaps this is good news for the market in the near future. A large country like Russia accepting electronic money is a big pleasure, hoping the market goes up
Activity: 350
August 02, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
I do not think that this will happen in the near future, it is not profitable for the Russian government. They completely control the finances in their country.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
This is a huge step for crypto currency development to be accept as one of the major countries in the world. Somehow this could be an example to the neighboring countries to follow Russia in their crypto currency endeavors.
Pages:
Jump to: