Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 57. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
This is very good news, russian country is a big and very influential country, if they immediately accept crypto then this will bring big impact for the development of crypto in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 07:04:31 AM
awwwwwwwch  that is damn a moral booster for the crypto community, we gonna see more rise of the crypto  and alt coin,the real moon is about to set in.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 06:59:35 AM
The Russian government carries out active actions for introduction of new taxes in the country to minimize to oligarchs damage from foreign sanctions. From this point of view legalization of cryptocurrencies and the subsequent taxation of this branch it is quite real.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
May 06, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

well
i think russia already accepted crypto like USA
it's look funny right ?
considering ETH , the mother of ico came from russian people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
May 06, 2018, 12:59:32 PM
There are no real laws that regulate the work of crypto-currencies in Russia. But all attempts to create a business using them come across a sharp opposition from regulators. All discussions were reduced to the fact that what the state needs to regulate the process of issuing cryptocurrencies, the mining, the crypto circulation process.
Activity: 221
May 06, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
I do not think that Russia will adopt bitcoin in the near future. The government of this country is very skeptical about the crypto currency.
Activity: 168
May 06, 2018, 12:36:15 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
I think so. Russia is the largest investor country at blockchain in the world. so if the russian government legalize crypto, at the same time investor will be increased.
Activity: 221
May 06, 2018, 12:34:28 PM
Russia is a big country and if its government legalizes coin trading and makes crypto into its financial system it will increase people's confidence in crypto and eventually will grow more
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
Hopefully the legalization of crypto in Russia will come to pass if this is the only way to go back to good performance in the market. Probably will avoid entering scam ICO if it is regulated.
Activity: 216
May 06, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

The is the news that Russia is soon officially going to tokenize the Ruble and after that make the Russian Crypto Ruble. I hope, it will have a very positive effect on the market: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf7ht1GEx7w
this is very good news and i also can not wait to hear about the crypto inauguration in russia, let's wait
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
im just curious, wheres you got the information. if this news is true, absolutely its a good sign for cryptocurrency community. after a several months ago, bitcoin get so much FUD news, intervention from goverment by making a bad regulations, if russian really accept crypto, the market will recover more fast than now.
Activity: 378
May 06, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
I am sure that Russia will eventually legalize the crypto market, so the price of coins will steadily increase in price. I know that there many officials and well-known businessmen already have investments in crypto.
Activity: 308
May 06, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

I think everything will be fine with crypto-currencies in Russia soon. They are seriously planning to develop a legislative base for regulating this industry. Prospects in this there!
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

This is really a good news for cryptocurrency that another country will legalize all transaction and definitely it will pump the market demand because more people will be getting involve in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and altcoin , so I think they want to do same
with France .
Activity: 420
May 06, 2018, 08:28:41 AM
Yes Russia is going to accept crypto currency. It is a evry good new in crypto market and all the investors. With this step crypto market will boost in future.Russia is a very strong country and this announcement will leave a great positive  impact in crypto market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

The is the news that Russia is soon officially going to tokenize the Ruble and after that make the Russian Crypto Ruble. I hope, it will have a very positive effect on the market: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf7ht1GEx7w
Activity: 364
May 05, 2018, 06:16:53 PM
Absolute, it will pump the market once the Russian government decides to adapt bitcoin. In my opinion the Russian government should adapt to cryptocurrency because many of it's people are already aware of this and they are already educated in terms of digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1735
May 05, 2018, 06:12:31 PM
this is very good news. russian are interested in cryptomoney because their economy is bad. They think economics is the way to go.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
May 05, 2018, 06:09:48 PM
its good news for us and for all of the people who truly believes on crypto. russia is a wealthy country, and I think, there will be more opportunities to be open because of this announcement.

I doubt that Russian government share your reasons for legalising. They are probably trying to invite fresh cash from taxes for traders and exchanges.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 05:36:42 PM
its good news for us and for all of the people who truly believes on crypto. russia is a wealthy country, and I think, there will be more opportunities to be open because of this announcement.
Pages:
Jump to: