Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is the most aggressive country - page 7. (Read 21675 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
April 16, 2019, 04:56:55 AM

I looked at the map in Russian sources and did not see that America occupies an area of 50% of the globe. But the fact that the Crimea now became belong to Russia is drawn on the map. So who to trust you, or the map?

Thats because you're simpleton and don't understand that you don't have to formally annex something to own it

You only need military base presence, like for example Camp Bondsteel in Kosovo, and compliant "democratically" elected
government..."democratically"  is in quotation marks because for USA that means that government is compliant to
USA (Pinochet), and not to their own population (Assad)
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1022
April 16, 2019, 04:49:44 AM
Lol, I linked UK government page and you blame Russia for that...how cute
If your government want you to spread propaganda here, tell them to find someone smart

It's always funny to read Alik Bahshi's statements in both russian and english. However, any sane person will come to conclusion that his employer is either stupid or just have stolen nearly all money, which were dedicated to funding the propaganda. Giving a level of Azeri corruption into account, the second option seems more believable.

That's great! From the topic of Russia as a state of conquest, the Putin troll turned to corruption in Azerbaijan. My opponent has no arguments to refute my topic, and therefore begins to discuss in another area. Dear, if you want to talk about corruption in Azerbaijan, then open the topic, I will be pleased to get acquainted with it. And here is the topic of Russia as an aggressor.

Its simple to refute...USA is most aggressive by far. fact that it's occupying about 50% of globe but did not officially annexed it means nothing...its far
cheaper to rule and exploit other countries when they think they're free, but Germany or Japan are far from free, so lets not even start with arab countries,
or whole South America or Africa

I looked at the map in Russian sources and did not see that America occupies an area of 50% of the globe. But the fact that the Crimea now became belong to Russia is drawn on the map. So who to trust you, or the map?
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
April 16, 2019, 04:21:43 AM
I wonder why no one is talking about Japan. Japan has killed form 3 kk to 10kk people in China in 1937. In 1937, the Osaka Mainichi Shimbun and its sister newspaper, the Tokyo Nichi Nichi Shimbun, covered a contest between two Japanese officers, Toshiaki Mukai and Tsuyoshi Noda of the Japanese 16th Division. The two men were described as vying to be the first to kill 100 people with a sword before the capture of Nanjing. From Jurong to Tangshan (two cities in Jiangshu Province, China), Mukai had killed 89 people while Noda had killed 78 people. The contest continued because neither had killed 100 people. By the time they had arrived at Zijin Mountain, Noda had killed 105 people while Mukai had killed 106 people. Both officers supposedly surpassed their goal during the heat of battle, making it impossible to determine which officer had actually won the contest. Therefore, according to journalists Asami Kazuo and Suzuki Jiro, writing in the Tokyo Nichi Nichi Shimbun of December 13, they decided to begin another contest to kill 150 people.[49] After the surrender of Japan in 1945, Mukai and Noda were both arrested and tried as war criminals, and both of them were found guilty and executed by shootinghttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre.

I can't believe why some people can even compare Putin to Hitler. It is fact that Putin is good manipulator and it is not afraid to use power even if it is meant to kill someone, but it usually end on one or few deaths, not whole race!!!! Nowadays I would say that USA is most aggressive country you won't see it on TV or news cuz everything is carefully hidden behind democracy or Humanitarian aid.
April 16, 2019, 02:58:05 AM
If your government want you to spread propaganda here, tell them to find someone smart

It's always funny to read Alik Bahshi's statements in both russian and english. However, any sane person will come to conclusion that his employer is either stupid or just have stolen nearly all money, which were dedicated to funding the propaganda. Giving a level of Azeri corruption into account, the second option seems more believable.

That's great! From the topic of Russia as a state of conquest, the Putin troll turned to corruption in Azerbaijan. My opponent has no arguments to refute my topic, and therefore begins to discuss in another area. Dear, if you want to talk about corruption in Azerbaijan, then open the topic, I will be pleased to get acquainted with it. And here is the topic of Russia as an aggressor.

Its simple to refute...USA is most aggressive by far. fact that it's occupying about 50% of globe but did not officially annexed it means nothing...its far
cheaper to rule and exploit other countries when they think they're free, but Germany or Japan are far from free, so lets not even start with arab countries,
or whole South America or Africa
legendary
April 16, 2019, 02:34:53 AM

legendary
April 16, 2019, 02:17:45 AM

jes these payed propaganda trolls are all trash, only the russian ones work, that threw the drunken brits into brexit apocalypse, they dont act that stupid. they act inteligent.

@ali

the russians dont volunatrily spend so much money for weapons in fact they hate doing that.

And what then do the Russians do? And where is this fact?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 15, 2019, 09:30:12 PM

jes these payed propaganda trolls are all trash, only the russian ones work, that threw the drunken brits into brexit apocalypse, they dont act that stupid. they act inteligent.

@ali

the russians dont volunatrily spend so much money for weapons in fact they hate doing that.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
April 15, 2019, 07:59:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 15, 2019, 06:48:10 PM

Russia did not let go, Azerbaijan as well as Russia was part of the USSR. However, the USSR collapsed and Russia together with Azerbaijan and more with many other republics became independent states.

Mindblowing logic, lol

Right! Aggression and stupidity can go hand in hand.    Cool
April 15, 2019, 05:19:50 PM
I, as a resident of Russia, find it funny to read such statements about Russia.
Firstly, what happened during the USSR could not be applied to contemporary Russia.
It is like hating today's Germans because of what Hitler did.
Secondly read the meaning of the word reparation.
And finally unlike the USA, Russia does not interfere in the internal politics of other countries.

Yes, Russia does not interfere in the policies of other countries, it captures them.

Russia let Azerbaijan go, USA still didn't give back California, Texas and whatever else it took from Mexico

Russia did not let go, Azerbaijan as well as Russia was part of the USSR. However, the USSR collapsed and Russia together with Azerbaijan and more with many other republics became independent states.

its not that easy, its people in those neighbouring countries and their trade and social networks that are asking for reintegration, in order to improve their businesses and societies or like in the case of the middle eastern neigbours to be protected from neigbours or destructive regime changes.
April 15, 2019, 11:44:13 AM

Mindblowing logic, lol
legendary
April 15, 2019, 10:29:05 AM
Firstly, what happened during the USSR could not be applied to contemporary Russia.
And finally unlike the USA, Russia does not interfere in the internal politics of other countries.

Yes, Russia does not interfere in the policies of other countries, it captures them.

Russia let Azerbaijan go, USA still didn't give back California, Texas and whatever else it took from Mexico

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
April 15, 2019, 10:00:19 AM

Don't all big nations conquer other nations?
April 15, 2019, 09:12:04 AM

legendary
April 15, 2019, 09:03:26 AM

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 15, 2019, 05:51:29 AM
April 15, 2019, 05:35:51 AM

not just the west, crypto will put wast regions of the world into defining themselves as communists. to protect their power

Communism is stateless society...so either whole world is communist, or noone is
Communism as dictatorship is just western propaganda (pretty successful, I must add)

not just the west, crypto regions of the world to defining themselves as communists. to protect their power
Communism is a stateless society ...
Communism as dictatorship (pretty successful, I must add)

Understood nothing. That communism in the USSR really had nothing to do with dictatorship? But what about Lenin’s words about the dictatorship of the proletariat?

what is a democracy when it is devoured by capitalist or the banks (financial system)
April 15, 2019, 05:35:01 AM

not just the west, crypto will put wast regions of the world into defining themselves as communists. to protect their power

Communism is stateless society...so either whole world is communist, or noone is
Communism as dictatorship is just western propaganda (pretty successful, I must add)

no communism is when people in power (financial system) legitimice themselves with a communal mission,

the EU and the USA under TRUMP (put america first) are true communists.
legendary
April 15, 2019, 05:11:59 AM

not just the west, crypto regions of the world to defining themselves as communists. to protect their power
Communism is a stateless society ...
Communism as dictatorship (pretty successful, I must add)

Understood nothing. That communism in the USSR really had nothing to do with dictatorship? But what about Lenin’s words about the dictatorship of the proletariat?
April 15, 2019, 02:58:11 AM

Pages:
Jump to: