Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia wants to criminalize certain crypto activites - page 2. (Read 601 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
this kinds of news is really heart breaking that some people are makingup their minds and takes a step but they even don't have the clear idea about the market system,  so I hope that one day they will realize their mistakes
Activity: 42
As I know Russia want to set some for crypto currency. Russia want to run the regular currency and crypto currency parallel way. I think it’s a very positive initiative.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
that would be the great  step i think for the russian government.if they can do it will be new change in the crypto market.
Activity: 84
Is it true? Then it’s a bad news for the Russian crypto holders. Let’s see what happens next. Future will tell what type of action Russian government will take. Let’s see.
Activity: 56
May its has another reasons for doing this I think. Russia want to criminalize certain crypto activities for another reasons I beleive but I know a little bit about this news. Hopping for solving this problem.
Activity: 84
What should I say about Russia?!  They knows better about themselves. Let them decide what to do or not. But it’s a bad news for the crypto society. Let’s see what happen next.
Activity: 308
Its a good decesion for russia. Criminals are existing everywhere.Many of the user use it in wrong track. It should be stoped. I also think , every crypto activities are not acceptable, Though it is a decentralized systems.
Activity: 294
I don't know thew the acceptance of this news.Decision always changing, morning to evening, always it is changing.I think if this news is true that mean, russia Govt. trying to legalize bitcoin and other altcoin for every stage.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Russia and Japan are going to develop tool to track crypto currencies wallets
More spying we will have .When finally any gov will develop tool to track fiat money laundering mostly done by big banks
Activity: 50
If this news is true than it might get a worried news for investors and others related people.I am wishing for solving this problem very soon. Hopefully all the word will accept cryptocurrency as a legal trading proocess.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I never take any a piece of news I read on the internet with regards Russia on crypto serious. Just like China, Russia has been touted to ban quite a lot of crypto and related activities so many times. All bark without bite. FUD if you ask me
Activity: 196
The vision is great. They are saying that they are going stop criminal activities which is appreciated. But still i afraid that maybe they will do something wrong with the crypto system.
Activity: 322
I am kinda appreciating this thing. There are some crypto activities which are related to criminal activities. So preventing them will be good. But still don't know there plan so it is confusing.
Activity: 322
It looks like a scratch article from cryptocoin.news & it is not giving any proof of the news which it is presenting. Up till now there are no straight forward regulations in Russia. Crypto is a decentralized market & still it is not considered under any government.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Another country plans to criminalize certain Crypto activities while legalizing others: https://cryptocoin.news/news/this-country-is-criminalizing-crypto-activities-19600/

Most of the time these kind of news will end as the rumors so no need to discuss about these until you get the official statement from the respective governments.Or else it will create FUDs among the investors causes dump in the market again.
Activity: 308
From my view there could different consequences. They are trying to filtering the crypto coins which is not bad at all. But if they are planning to centralize the cryptocurrency then it will be really bad.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
While they come to a final decision, it will take a very long time. Both Russia and Ukraine are constantly talking about some laws, but so far nothing concrete is done
Activity: 53
I don’t know what actually happened in Russia but if it is true, then it’s a bad news for crypto society. I don’t know may be they will ban crypto from Russia.
Activity: 50
The problem will be solved very soon I believe. Because crypto market is the largest market where many investors and others are depending on it and beside this it is so much popular around the world.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
Yes, it because why we need a legal compliance ICO. USA and China have the strictly regulation about ICO activities, and it'll help to protect investors.
Pages:
Jump to: