Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian crypto businessman, intends to sue Google $2 billion - page 2. (Read 330 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It's really more like a joke. It is clear that he will not achieve anything in court, and Google will not change its decision either.

Yeah it's Google, like come on. Grin No way will some russian businessman affect them in any way.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
I feel that soon will be news about the fact that the businessman has lost a court with Google, you'll see it will.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
It's really more like a joke. It is clear that he will not achieve anything in court, and Google will not change its decision either.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
Previously all know that Google announced the ban on advertising of crypto-currency investment, which will come into force from the beginning of June. However, the Russian crypto entrepreneur Vladimir Orekhov intends to challenge the legality of the decision of the Corporation, in connection with which he filed a lawsuit against the Russian representative office of Google in order to convict him 2 billion rubles for causing moral damage and lost profits. Among other requirements Smith - the lifting of the ban on advertising of crypto-currencies by means of advertising opportunities Google. The press Secretary of the Zamoskvoretsky court confirmed that the court registered the claim of the citizen Orekhov on March 15.

Wow! I hope that this aggeement of crypto bussinessman billionare that name vladimir  Orekhov to the googles representative will be finalize  and ,come out a best solution,and being a bitcoiners i hope that googles still continue to promote about the cryptocurrency system,so that its will continue to become famous all over the world,and my great support  to Mr.Orekhov about this heroic he done,for the goodness of digital currency system.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Yes that's right decision, I'm going to give a two thumbs for this GUy! Yes Google is a huge company they want to monopolize the market and they created fud news that can cause a major dump on all alts especially bitcoin. This guy needs a support from us so we wanted to support you all the way!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Previously all know that Google announced the ban on advertising of crypto-currency investment, which will come into force from the beginning of June. However, the Russian crypto entrepreneur Vladimir Orekhov intends to challenge the legality of the decision of the Corporation, in connection with which he filed a lawsuit against the Russian representative office of Google in order to convict him 2 billion rubles for causing moral damage and lost profits. Among other requirements Smith - the lifting of the ban on advertising of crypto-currencies by means of advertising opportunities Google. The press Secretary of the Zamoskvoretsky court confirmed that the court registered the claim of the citizen Orekhov on March 15.
Hmm, very interesting info. It will be interesting whether he will be able to win litigation in such a giant as Google.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

Google is a private venture. They are announced the bad in advance. So he can sue them for  lost profits my ass.

He have exactly ZERO chance for success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I doubt that Google is scared by this character, more over the requests he makes are quite delusional.
But the Russians are very strong people, and so, who knows,   maybe he can get something.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
It will be difficult for this guy to get something, I do not know which court could dare to go against google, which has many means to take revenge.
However, congratulations for his daredevil!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
Well, you need to have a lot of courage to go against google, maybe it will start the war between America and Russia! Smiley (just kidding, I hope...)
However, the Russians are tough guys, so if this guy have made this decision it means that he knows what he is doing.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

firstly please change your title from $2m to 2m roubles. Secondly he can sue google but he won't get anything from that lawsuit because it doesn't make any sense. Google will allow ICO ads again when they're regulated
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
That is great initiative, i thing google and similar giants are just taking advantage if their monopoly and taking decisions one sidedly, this needs to be changed, i think it is about time for a decentralized google, fb and twitter where users should be the decision makers.
Activity: 126
Finally, someone has responded to these social media!

Everyone has their own thoughts and choice, no matter the businessman can Sue change the practice of Google, he is also in the digital encryption currency market support, the ico his investment will also concern!

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I would like to wish good luck to this businessman. I am bored with monopolization, which is carried out by giants of IT-industry, such as Google, FB etc.
Activity: 69
I do not think that he will achieve payment in court, this is Google's business what kind of advertising to show. There are many other sites where advertising crypto currency.
And what was the point in suing him for $ 2 billion then? if he could do what ads to place somewhere not in Google and Yandex for example.
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
it's about $35mln USD, and it a fair claim, cause google does not have the right to restrict an organisation to advertise its product or service, if it does not contradict the law.
Activity: 1540
I think he can sue anyone he wants but that doesn't mean he'll get what he wants. Although I am not happy with Google trying to ban cryptocurrency but there is very little you can do. May be it's time that some other search engine take them over but they've gotten too big.
Activity: 10
Also read yesterday about it. In fact such precedentss play well in our hands. They may be able to stop the ICO ad blocking.

How do you imagine it? Google is an advertising company and it has the complete right to decide whether to advertise anything or not.
That man must be a little out of his wits Smiley
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think he has lost the case before it even be heard, why is he not suing facebook because facebook started this first. I think this is just a media stunt to gain attention which I think he is getting now, I can do anything I want with my company he can use other platforms to promote what he wants
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
this is just nonsense. either this news is pure crap written by some idiot on one of these news sites to have some click baits going on, or this person who is doing this is really the biggest idiot on earth.

imagine i have a website and you come to me and ask me to put up your ad on my website and i refuse, do you think you can sue me for not accepting your ad? ... the judge would laugh his ass off...
google is the same, it is a platform and they are free to choose any rules they like and reject any type of ads they want.

in fact bitcointalk (this forum) is also rejecting ICO ads! you can read about it in the auctions board on the topics created by theymos for ad space. can you sue bitcointalk too for not letting certain ads on its platform?
Pages:
Jump to: