Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian crypto businessman, intends to sue Google $2 billion - page 3. (Read 330 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Excuse me, $2 billions? heh, Google is earning that number in two hours when you're having your breakfast at the morning, I'm totally sure they'll ignore that Orekhov. Anyway, it's a free advertisement for that businessman.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
Previously all know that Google announced the ban on advertising of crypto-currency investment, which will come into force from the beginning of June. However, the Russian crypto entrepreneur Vladimir Orekhov intends to challenge the legality of the decision of the Corporation, in connection with which he filed a lawsuit against the Russian representative office of Google in order to convict him 2 billion rubles for causing moral damage and lost profits. Among other requirements Smith - the lifting of the ban on advertising of crypto-currencies by means of advertising opportunities Google. The press Secretary of the Zamoskvoretsky court confirmed that the court registered the claim of the citizen Orekhov on March 15.

Heh! it's worth our time. In Russian there is only Google Representation. I agree that the antimonopoly service can get a fine to them. But these will be ridiculous money. Mr. Orekhov will not get anything except spent nerves.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I do not think that he will achieve payment in court, this is Google's business what kind of advertising to show. There are many other sites where advertising crypto currency.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Previously all know that Google announced the ban on advertising of crypto-currency investment, which will come into force from the beginning of June. However, the Russian crypto entrepreneur Vladimir Orekhov intends to challenge the legality of the decision of the Corporation, in connection with which he filed a lawsuit against the Russian representative office of Google in order to convict him 2 billion rubles for causing moral damage and lost profits. Among other requirements Smith - the lifting of the ban on advertising of crypto-currencies by means of advertising opportunities Google. The press Secretary of the Zamoskvoretsky court confirmed that the court registered the claim of the citizen Orekhov on March 15.
For some reason it seems how tough would not be the businessman, he's not taking a penny from Google. Too strong a Corporation, so just to take away $ 2 billion.
Of course it will not cost them anything, they are here if I wanted to take away, and so no. Even if he does not dream, really no matter how strong a businessman he is, he has nothing to do.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
This looks interesting. My question is that did he sign a contract with google for the advertisement of crypto ad? One thing i know for sure, when one door closes, another will open. If google decides to ban crypto ad and it comes into effect on the said date, there will be alternatives and better alternatives. Even as at now, there are better alternatives to crypto ads other than google. Come June, as announced, everyone one would see that crypto will survive through  medium of advertisements.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
Also read yesterday about it. In fact such precedentss play well in our hands. They may be able to stop the ICO ad blocking.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency is a multi-billion industry. Google decision i dont think it will last for long. Cryptocurrency will prosper without google then. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
That sounds interesting, because it looks more like a joke.
Since most of the current ICO projects are fraudulent projects, it is perfectly normal for Google to ban the advertising of ICO.
Activity: 219
Merit: 11
For some reason it seems how tough would not be the businessman, he's not taking a penny from Google. Too strong a Corporation, so just to take away $ 2 billion.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: