Pages:
Author

Topic: RVN good to invest ? - page 2. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 250
January 26, 2020, 07:21:37 PM
Do your own research, this is the best advice ever. Just don't invest in any coin for Binance exchange listed, sometimes delisted from Binance exchange some coin. For first profits from your investment, wait before some development news. You know top coin is more good but upcoming news can good return on your investment
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
January 26, 2020, 05:43:32 AM
In my opinion, it depends on people's willingness to invest in RVN. I myself am less interested in investing in RVN because I see that the price movements are not stable in the crypto market and are less convincing to invest in the long term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
January 26, 2020, 05:37:23 AM
Yes it is, RVN is one of the few coins who have disruptive technology and it is decentralized.If the STO trend will start this year then we can see RVN in a huge pump as STO conpanies will use their platform. But still I could be wrong, alway do your own due diligence in picking the right investments.
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
January 26, 2020, 05:32:22 AM
I think RVN is very good for investment, because the possibility of RVN to touch ATH is still very possible. So there is no harm in trying to invest in these coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
January 26, 2020, 05:28:34 AM
From history chart have good movement and cheap value make good sign for invest. The decision is your but I see 6 - 12 months is ideal time for invest ( long term ) but must do after halving event, before the event you can take short term period strategy. In my opinion BNB is more profitable than RVN, in this situation take safe coins is better than new coin. Market still in sideways and there's chance will dump after halving, be careful with your money.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
January 26, 2020, 12:26:08 AM
if from the current price movement RVN is the accumulation zone, it is very good to buy some, if the whales are coming RVN will be a bomb, try looking at the RVN chart on coin marketcap, and you will understand it
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
January 25, 2020, 04:12:20 PM
Ravencoin is a good enough project for investment or to trade! But don't hold it for a long time! Try to get the profit and then get out to enter in another coin. Binance listing can't be a saviour, the project has lack of developments! Once I was very hyped on this coin, and then another coin with the same name like Raven Protocol came in Binance DEX, I supported that too as the name is same. But RVN protocol is shit now and VN coin is losing its huge popularity. So, be active and trade with RVN to make profits, don't hodl it!
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
January 25, 2020, 03:20:33 PM
Raven coin is a good altcoin but every investors have a reason to invest in any coin, you have to find your reason, use cases should be the best reason to invest in any coin, do some research
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
January 25, 2020, 03:16:16 PM
rvn in 2019 experienced a high price increase, maybe this year or next year rvn will experience the same price increase and also rvn is a good project and has a large community so it is good to be an investment
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
January 25, 2020, 02:25:04 PM
The first thing to comment on RAVEN is that this is a cryptocurrency created by Americans.  They are very serious in creating and operating this project.  Raven has survived and overcome the crypto crisis in 2018, 2019 to rise to the top 30 crypto on coinmarketcap.com.
Raven is constantly updated on technology in their source page and media channels.
The user community of RVN is very large, most of which are developed countries like USA, Germany, China ...
I find Raven well worth the investment.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 25, 2020, 02:21:20 PM
Even if I tell  you to invest that it is a good investment, the money is yours and it is your own decision that counts. The issue I have with the project is that after the last year pump because of hype, it has failed to deliver on the hype, people are not using the platform, can anyone tell me of any project using RVN platform for now, this is becoming a norm in the space, we see project just being created with no active users
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 25, 2020, 01:40:25 PM
Have you set among long term and short term investment? Or you just sell your investment when you've got profit? But if I were you I will set it first and start to looking for an altcoin that I think is suitable for my strategy. I don't know much about Raven Coin and I haven't tried to buy it for my investment. But when I saw the all time high and the all time low for this coin and I compare it with the currently price it is not far enough. The all time high for this coin was $0.02 and the all time low for this coin was $0.009. It means this coin has stable price movement and I think that is suitable for you to choose long term investment. So as if you are considering to choose long term investment then you can buy it now. 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 25, 2020, 01:29:21 PM
I have added this coin for myself in the watchlist on the coinmarketcap a long time ago but I still did not buy it. I believe that there will be an even better entry point for this coin, but it continues to hold well, but I think it is temporary. You can buy it 2 times lower and this is my minimum prediction. Maybe even less
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
January 25, 2020, 01:20:01 PM
I hold this coin more than three month ago because I bought with higher price and now check by your self how drop RVN coin, although have many bigger exchange market but not become guarantee to make RVN keep potential to be in higher price, always dump and never back to higher price any more,

That's altcoin when a price dump never returns again and it's hard to say that tokens like this will have a good value, we know that altcoin isn't as easy as it used to be, now it's difficult to increase when a pump occurs.
Now it's better to wait in the next few months how to move this token after pumping happens again.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
January 25, 2020, 12:27:36 PM

RVN coins are good for investing in the long run, because judging by the price range that has a difference not far between the bottom and top. Just like doge, for coins like this if investing in small amounts will not feel the profit, but if you spend a decent amount of money, it will feel a big profit. And keep in mind for coins like this, it's not as popular as coins that are in the top market, in other words, the demand is less because the volume and market activity are less aggressive, so you have to prepare how to overcome if this RVN price drops.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 25, 2020, 12:15:01 PM
I hold this coin more than three month ago because I bought with higher price and now check by your self how drop RVN coin, although have many bigger exchange market but not become guarantee to make RVN keep potential to be in higher price, always dump and never back to higher price any more,
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
January 25, 2020, 12:10:42 PM
They are good, raven is real, altough 60d history have no profit after all, but i believe when altcoin season coming, ravencoin will have a chance get massive pump, because is a really legit project.
Activity: 1106
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
January 25, 2020, 12:09:54 PM
Looks like you are late to fill your bag, I suggest to wait for the dip levels in order to enter the trade again. There are many possibilities that can happen in the next alt season but going all in single coin or over HYPE is the enemy of the trader. 0.0094 EUR was the dip level and the bounce can give you the opportunity to buy it again.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
January 25, 2020, 11:32:02 AM

Rvn has big backing, so it could pump, will it again? thats to be seen!
300 sats is a good price for it considering the mining inflation, it could also fall quickly as such if a whale dumps i fear : /
They need to make RVN interesting again, then it will pump. its a very boring coin to hodl and thats catching up to its price i think...
Activity: 907
January 25, 2020, 11:30:41 AM
This project is doing very well. I remember wen it was started in the beginning then I also started to mine this coin and at that time the mining was very high and I did not expect that this coin will be listed on high volume exchanges and I sold these coins and converted them to bitcoin and after some longer time I found that this coin was listed on bittrex and binance which amazed me. If you want to invest then I will not stop you because the developers of this project seem very brilliant.
Pages:
Jump to: