Pages:
Author

Topic: RVN good to invest ? - page 3. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 460
January 25, 2020, 11:23:44 AM
From this RVN coinmarketcap data, there are two conclusions for the long and short term, where the volume in the coin marketcap has reached 16,720BTC. It is not possible for the short term and for the long term, where RVN supply circulation is now 5,368,010,000, while the total supply of RVN is 21,000,000,000. this is a possibility of future hope
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
January 25, 2020, 10:59:10 AM
RVN coins are very good and active in the development as well as its trading we know that RVN coins on the Binance exchange have good volume and sufficient increase and are now low if you want to take profit in a short time then this is right as long as you don't long term because it will be difficult and too risky.
do what you want RVN there are coins that are recommended.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
January 25, 2020, 10:53:37 AM
Most of my colleagues are investing in RVN too, thinking it will be $1 worth someday, I don't have much feedback regarding it but the decision should always be with you, so study more about it, you can always learn it by doing research, what have they developed so far, how great their team.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
January 25, 2020, 10:35:30 AM
Yes, if you are an investor but if you are a trader i think you must wait for the right entry based on technical analysis before buying or you may take a look on some informations or sharer that are also investing on RVN. RVN is one of the solid project and xan be pump as high as it can once it started
no im working for short term maybe a week or 10 days i bought at 305 and i set my order att 400 sat  Grin
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
January 25, 2020, 09:28:55 AM
Yes, if you are an investor but if you are a trader i think you must wait for the right entry based on technical analysis before buying or you may take a look on some informations or sharer that are also investing on RVN. RVN is one of the solid project and xan be pump as high as it can once it started
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
January 25, 2020, 09:24:05 AM
RVN is an active project, always updated, and this is not a scam project, it is proven that raven listed in large markets is one of them binance. 3 days ago I had bought RVN but not too much, from there only took a little profit. RVN is good for investment but if you expect rapid turnover of RVN trading volumes I do not recommend it if you expect the long-term investment of RVN. You should first monitor how the trading volume of RVN is at least 24 hours, from which you can conclude, how many RVN percent increase or loss in a period of 24 hours.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 25, 2020, 08:44:02 AM
raven is an active project, the developer keeps updating and actively communicating with their community, but lacking their blockchain users. it should be fine for you to invest your money in the short term but for the long term I suggest you to invest in eth.
it is not financial advice, you need to do your own research before investing your money.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
January 25, 2020, 08:42:46 AM
It seems like you keep posting which ones are good for investing and on average it is in the Binance exchange, so my advice is to determine your investment where you want and do it by doing research first.
RVN is now likely to increase in 305sat in a few days to 310 because that's an easy range of these RVN coins if you want to invest here then do it now before the increase occurs.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
January 25, 2020, 08:32:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: