Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 121. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
PumpersPicks.com
November 11, 2014, 09:19:30 AM

0.5 BTC Giveaway 11/11 10am EDT here RT to win
PumpersPicks.com
November 10, 2014, 11:36:04 PM
07 Nov - 10 Nov
Total return: 268%
Coins: SMBR, HYPER
0.5 BTC Giveaway 11/11 10am EDT here RT to win

A large percentage of traders in Crypto are afraid to buy a coin that has been shunned by the rest of the market – regardless of whether the technicals indicate that the coin is about to jump 100%+. It just seems too risky to them. Personal feeling and opinions are far less accurate than the market. Also, the majority of unskilled traders stubbornly hold onto their losses when the losses are small and reasonable. They could get out cheaply, but being emotionally involved and human, they keep waiting and hoping until their loss gets much bigger and costs them dearly. In a similar vein, unskilled traders tend to cash in small, easy to take profits and hold their losers. This tactic is exactly the opposite of correct trading procedure. These traders will sell a coin with a very small profit before they will sell one with a huge loss.

SEMBRO

SMBR was a Pumpers Pick during the last week of October. We got in as it dumped down to 210 Satoshi. SMBR is now sitting at 2700 Satoshi which is a 1185% gain. Not too bad.

SMBR has started to find its rhythm in the market.

Since its introduction it has dipped from 5771 to 261 a -95% drop in vaule – then jumped from 261 to 2990, A 1045% gain. Dipped to 847, and then climbed to 3106 which a 266% increase.

All of this action has taken place within a mere three weeks, which is SMBRs total lifespan on the market.

This volatility is becoming predictable and simple to exploit due to the fact that it has dipped into that 845 – 880 price range twice and then bounced upwards twice – generating a 200%+ profit on both occasions.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying 845 – 880 is the floor for this coin, but it is clearly a point of focus for many traders who are now taking advantage of this pattern.

The whole thought process behind putting my own Bids within this 845 – 880 price range was born out of the simple fact that I could clearly see that the last time SMBR was in this range – it bounced and produced a substantial 203% gain.

I had to assume that I wasn’t the only one who noticed this simply because there were other small orders placed by traders who also saw the opportunity. This was the only confirmation I needed to place some lowball orders of my own in anticipation of a quick price plunge.

Tip: Never, ever, follow conventional wisdom in the market. You have to learn to go counter to the markets. You have to learn how to think for yourself; to be able to see that the emperor has no clothes. Most people can’t do it. Most people want to follow the roar of the crowd but, for the most part, following what everyone else is doing is rarely a way to make the largest amount of money. You may scrape some tiny winnings here and there, but you will eventually begin to suffer huge and hard to take losses.

HYPER

HYPER is a very interesting market to me. It has been in an extended uptrend since July.

In the month of June HYPER gained 477%.

Most of July was spent in a down trend, reaching a low of 304 Sats before rocketing and delivering a 2860% gain before the month’s end.

August opened up at 5559 Satoshi.. after a few days of consolidation, HYPER went into beast mode and climbed a staggering 313% to 22999 satoshi.

Then came the long and drawn out down trend that lasted throughout September – don’t be fooled though – there was several flash rallies during this period producing gains of 40% - 100% each time. So, overall, another profitable month

The September plunge came to a halt early in October when the price hit 1446, before exploding and delivering a 1490% profit for those who were in tune with the trend.

The moral is – HYPER has been consistently profitable for nearly 5 months now making HYPER one of the most credible Altcoins on the market right now.

Currently HYPER is following the same type of pattern that I described in September. Its in a slight down trend. Which is great, because this is the perfect climate for scalpers who love to repeatedly dip in and out of a coin with 50 – 100% gains each time.

In a downtrend, sell resistance is low for longer periods of time. Each time the price drops, resistance becomes weaker – allowing for the market to be moved effortlessly. This is why you are much more likely to see a flash rally during a downtrend as opposed to the more gradual and natural price hikes that occur during uptrends.

Tip: Never, ever, follow conventional wisdom in the market. You have to learn to go counter to the markets. You have to learn how to think for yourself; to be able to see that the emperor has no clothes. Most people can’t do it. Most people want to follow the roar of the crowd but, for the most part, following what everyone else is doing is rarely a way to make the largest amount of money. You may scrape some tiny winnings here and there, but you will eventually begin to suffer huge and hard to take losses.

SIDENOTE: Look at each market (coin) as a venue - a venue that has a max capacity. In our case the venues capacity, instead of human beings, can only be filled with BTC (trading volume). So, If a coin has already attracted a tremendous amount of volume, volume that is magnitudes  above what the logical part of your brain would deem average levels – then that particular market is filled (or close to being filled) to its maximum capacity. Thus the only thing left to happen is for the BTC to come back out of that market – causing the value to plummet.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
November 10, 2014, 11:05:55 PM
Dude im not denying anything.

What Ryan is doing is trying to distract viewers from his scammery. To do this he will try  and discredit me. Fine I'm discredited in that i have a number of accounts here. Inserting that everyon I know here has them to - not Ryan of course...because hes just s straight up guy. Of course he isn't, and he will have his own accounts. Anyone who believes otherwise are simply stupid.

The fact remains he is a conman/thief completely proven by his actions of:
A: Throwing me out of his chat room for simply saying I wasn't to happy with his service
B: Refusing to give me a refund despite at least five very nice amicable PMs explaining to him why.
He even tried play me with those PM's.

Hes a thief and a scammer - hes not got one ounce of morality or honor in his entire body. He is pure scum
who thinks stealing is fine because its in Crypto.  He wont get away with it though.

are you mentally unstable?

You used a shill account to con your way into a group to steal picks and passwords

and you even tried to use another one of your shill accounts to defend yourself because no one else would. Got busted doing that, then said "so what if I have 40 accounts"

you are the scammer "gail" or "chicken45" or whatever it is
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 10, 2014, 10:51:38 PM

This is his latest )(Today picks)

We all received the same picks you scumbag.

At least Ryan has a verifyable track record of profitability.

Ryan will send you 8 coins and all of them will go up.

These other groups give you one pick and a million excuses why their pick failed

No wait you didn't mention they give you one "pick" make you wait 4 weeks..............and then they give you a million (and one) excuses why their pick failed.

I'll take 8 winners any day over that bs

Cheesy lol and then they charge you for the "luxury" of waiting 5 weeks for their pick to move 10%

down with that!

+1

They prey on the stupidity of people.

these other groups aren't led by real traders so they rely on hype to make their picks work which is why their rate of failure is so high

I was a member of two other groups i wont name names, they were happy to give us one coin for an entire month and then when that move failed they jumped on another coin that was already up several p/c.

Obviously we bought at the top and lost even more money

this is why i linked up with Ryan for actual trading guidance and a strategy to make real money when ever I want. I wouldn't have made that choice if he didn't have a tangible and verifiable track record unlike the others

agreed
November 10, 2014, 10:49:01 PM
Im not Gail.
I gave him the money to join the group  Grin
Hmm you seem to have similar writing patterns, check the post history guys
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
November 10, 2014, 10:46:58 PM
Im not Gail.
I gave him the money to join the group  Grin
Activity: 261
November 10, 2014, 10:39:29 PM
On the contrary I would suggest his argument has validity.  Ryan is sneakily attempting to take credit for those price rises when in fact it was down to other teams pumping the coins. Its no big mystery when most pumps are happening.  Hes charging a premium price to dress up the information. Ryan should  give him a refund and move on.  Im sure he's just pissed off and will hush
up after that.

Why so many accounts?

LOL Busted. kind of stalkerish though. are we guna keep feeding this pathetic troll or what?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 10, 2014, 10:35:31 PM
Ryan is sneakily attempting to take credit for those price rises when in fact it was down to other teams pumping the coins.

Which team is it that makes 1000 percent profit every week other than Pumpers Picks ?
PumpersPicks.com
November 10, 2014, 10:32:55 PM
On the contrary I would suggest his argument has validity.  Ryan is sneakily attempting to take credit for those price rises when in fact it was down to other teams pumping the coins. Its no big mystery when most pumps are happening.  Hes charging a premium price to dress up the information. Ryan should  give him a refund and move on.  Im sure he's just pissed off and will hush
up after that.

Why so many accounts?
Activity: 280
scams hunter!
November 10, 2014, 10:23:48 PM
i never got reply from ryan either + this thread is messy now.
i will just watch the picks and how they do.
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
November 10, 2014, 10:19:03 PM
November 10, 2014, 09:54:54 PM
Low interest and success obviously.

This has passed the realm of trolling now. Your stating to look desperate. Ryan has been profitable for months, everyone knows that
10 uninterrupted weeks in a row of profit. Name me two others who have done the same

LOL you couldn't name one person in crypto with a track record like that

That is voodoo....or wizardry

or both
November 10, 2014, 09:50:39 PM
November 10, 2014, 09:40:40 PM
November 10, 2014, 09:29:51 PM
Time zones? ever heard of this concept

and you were only in the room for 20 mins before getting the boot
November 10, 2014, 09:24:31 PM

These other groups give you one pick and a million excuses why their pick failed

No wait you didn't mention they give you one "pick" make you wait 4 weeks..............and then they give you a million (and one) excuses why their pick failed.

Cheesy lol and then they charge you for the "luxury" of waiting 5 weeks for their pick to move 10%

down with that!

+1

They prey on the stupidity of people.

these other groups aren't led by real traders so they rely on hype to make their picks work which is why their rate of failure is so high

I was a member of two other groups i wont name names, they were happy to give us one coin for an entire month and then when that move failed they jumped on another coin that was already up several p/c.

Obviously we bought at the top and lost even more money

this is why i linked up with Ryan for actual trading guidance and a strategy to make real money when ever I want. I wouldn't have made that choice if he didn't have a tangible and verifiable track record unlike the others
November 10, 2014, 09:09:19 PM

down with that!

On the day of these picks  You had 5 people in the group
Classy...

As a member I can confirm that there is more than 5 ppl in the group and I have been happy so far. I saw when this guy got kicked from the chat. He was very negative from the beginning. I knew there was something off about him
November 10, 2014, 09:04:07 PM

November 10, 2014, 08:56:33 PM

November 10, 2014, 08:50:17 PM
Ryan personally helped me generate my largest profit from trading ever, and I mean ever. So I think you are the untrustworthy one. I speak with Ryan every day and he is always going out of his way to help
Jump to: