Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 18. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
you people do not care about the technology you only want money and that is wrong

You're wrong there sir. Actually we do care about "the technology" this is why we have created the finest in trading bots and softwares to make our ascent to the top just a touch more smoother than yours Wink

Oh so you're happy that you can't make a dime in crypto without some pumper guy spoon feeding you information and manipulating the shit out of all the coins? You are the equivalent of a mentally challenged piglet with no sense of direction, so to hell with you.

Lets see you leave ryans group and try to trade on your own, lets see how great you'd be then you fucking idiot

Its people like you that give crypto a bad name you shameless manipulator

LOOOL this coming from the same guy who said this not too long ago

hell manipulation is there for all to see so I will profit from this regardless

You could even call me a manipulator, who gives a shit. In this market you're either fucking someone in the ass or getting fucked yourself.

I am sick and tired of this shit, you just wait until I have my bots built and ready to go, i'll give you bastards a run for your money! maybe then we'll see who is really the best trader around here, maybe everyone will come to ME for advice after that?

Im watching you my little mini whales so keep swimming, im right on your tail

you're a little ryan wannabe arent you? LAWL

it doesn't matter if these things he has said in past, at least he will not be with gang and use software to trade
this to me is cheating and is just like you are hacking the market to make money
you people do not care about the technology you only want money and that is wrong
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Oh so you're happy that you can't make a dime in crypto without some pumper guy spoon feeding you information and manipulating the shit out of all the coins? You are the equivalent of a mentally challenged piglet with no sense of direction, so to hell with you.

Lets see you leave ryans group and try to trade on your own, lets see how great you'd be then you fucking idiot

You could even call me a manipulator, who gives a shit. In this market you're either fucking someone in the ass or getting fucked yourself.

I am sick and tired of this shit, you just wait until I have my bots built and ready to go, i'll give you bastards a run for your money! maybe then we'll see who is really the best trader around here, maybe everyone will come to ME for advice after that?

Listen you little underling, you should learn to stay out of grown folk's business, in the crypto food chain you are right at the bottom, I don't care if you have made 400 Btcs you are not even a country mile close to being in my league, so get the fuck off the computer, give ryan a call, or text, or howl at the moon or whatever the fuck it is that you do to communicate with the guy, and get him to come out here and address me one on one

You fucking swines have created a trading syndicate, and in any other market in the world, you would have all been in jail months ago for insider trading, price fixing, price manipulation and a whole bunch of other shit. Just because these things are legal in cryptoland does NOT mean they are right

and hell, so what if I said that stuff? Whats it to you? Worst case scenario we are both manipulators, so we're both as bad as each other, the only thing that sickens me is this false confidence and cockyness that you idiots all seem to have, you are living a fake reality man. Because without ryan, you wouldn't be making jack shit in crypto, you would still be some decrepit cypto peasant who didn't have even two coins to rub together

so dont fucking call me out ya halfwit, im not going anywhere
Activity: 188

Activity: 95
PUMP AND DUMP IT IS ILLEGAL PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS ONE

it is dirty no morals money not a clean money
I joined them one week and they bought ALL COINS from market and used software to stop outsider from buying
these people if a coin has grown 100% in 24 hour, they have made 500% for them because buy differently to us

It's the name of the game buddy

Either build an arsenal to do something about it, or live with it Wink

So fucking what!

ANYONE can be a "skilled trader" if all they are doing is manipulating coins and using bots and trading with a syndicate

Your comments are not only childish but it shows me that you don't give a shit about the little people around here who have no choice but to trade alone and rough it out in the market

Fuck you man, FUCK YOU you have ruined this market for us, you are only here for the money and you idiots dont give a crap about the technology

that is weak and real tacky

yess maybe they can see it that what they are doing is greed they will not trade unless they manipulate
what is the pride in this one? to me there is no pride. You people will wake up and then you hide in your group to trade against small trader?
that is cheating for me, and maybe some people do not care but i will say that this is not the way that I will ever trade

It's all numbers....

zeros, dots and commas.........inanimate and intangible objects

This is no place for morals. This is survival of the fittest, kill or be killed.

Wolves move in packs, never alone

Wink

Activity: 135
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
I joined them one week and they bought ALL COINS from market and used software to stop outsider from buying
these people if a coin has grown 100% in 24 hour, they have made 500% for them because buy differently to us

So fucking what!

ANYONE can be a "skilled trader" if all they are doing is manipulating coins and using bots and trading with a syndicate

Your comments are not only childish but it shows me that you don't give a shit about the little people around here who have no choice but to trade alone and rough it out in the market

Fuck you man, FUCK YOU you have ruined this market for us, you are only here for the money and you idiots dont give a crap about the technology

yess maybe they can see it that what they are doing is greed they will not trade unless they manipulate
what is the pride in this one? to me there is no pride. You people will wake up and then you hide in your group to trade against small trader?
that is cheating for me, and maybe some people do not care but i will say that this is not the way that I will ever trade

It's all numbers....

zeros, dots and commas.........inanimate and intangible objects

This is no place for morals. This is survival of the fittest, kill or be killed.

Wolves move in packs, never alone

Wink

So fucking what!

So fucking what!

Activity: 109

you're wrong bro there is nothing "illegal" about PND

pumpers will pump, manipulators will manipulate

if you dont like it then get out of crypto

you shut it the mouth how dare you will even reply to me? do you now have it the shame??

YES PUMP AND DUMP IT IS ILLEGAL AND NO MORALS MONEY

no i do not care it how much of it the money you make no it does no feel me impress

i will do small small $5 before i take $1000 with no morals

that is a dirty money not clean

PUMP AND DUMP IT IS ILLEGAL PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS ONE
yes here too i will say it these people should be sent to prison
they are a trading gang that has manipulated all the coin for their own reasons that we do not know
maybe we will never know? These men do not care about cypto coins, they only want to make money
this one is cartel a trading syndicate that they do here
Ryan pumper and all of his STUPID little fucking sheep should be carted up and SENT TO JAIL! Just because pumping and dumping is legal in crypto does NOT mean that what these fucking bastards are doing is right. They are BUYING ALL THE COINS at cheap prices and using bots to keep the rest of us out so that they can accumulate everything for themselves

They have bought nearly EVERY COIN that you can possibly trade, so it doesn't even matter who it is that pumps the coin, these fucking idiots will profit because they control the buying. CANT YOU FOOLS SEE???

Every coin that pumps in this whole market, these guys have ALREADY BOUGHT them at the cheapest prices that they will ever be because they are using bots and softwares that us normal traders cannot afford.

They are working with the whole bittrex team, this is why they only trade on bittrex

They are using bots and forcing normal traders out of the market and then they come here and brag about how much money they are making

THIS IS NOT RIGHT

you shut it the mouth how dare you will even reply to me? do you now have it the shame??

YES PUMP AND DUMP IT IS ILLEGAL AND NO MORALS MONEY

no i do not care it how much of it the money you make no it does no feel me impress

i will do small small $5 before i take $1000 with no morals

that is a dirty money not clean
Activity: 84

I feel sorry for the poor souls who bought crave at 3000 Sats and made 4000% profit in a week

DO NOT YOU DARE COME TO HERE TO BOAST ON US

we have said it we do not care about it even if you so much money make it

how will you dare to come to here and tell us about this your dirty money

even if they will make me to walk in Jaipur naked that one i will do before i do shameful thing and be with you secret society club that want to control

this one does not please us here we do not want to put the kind morals of ours on the floor to be with devil

NO MORE PUMP IT AND THEN DUMP! THIS ONE IS ILLEGAL

no i do not care what will happen to me here in this place

i am good moral man and i will do honesty for all of us here to see and maybe they say i am good guy for doing it

i do not need to be with gang to trade this one will not give me power

slowly i will do even five dollar to me is better than five millions even if i will do slow one dollar each two days

this one is better than boasting dirty money for us to look and be angry

I feel sorry for the poor souls who bought crave at 3000 Sats and made 4000% profit in a week

DO NOT YOU DARE COME TO HERE TO BOAST ON US

we have said it we do not care about it even if you so much money make it

how will you dare to come to here and tell us about this your dirty money

even if they will make me to walk in Jaipur naked that one i will do before i do shameful thing and be with you secret society club that want to control

this one does not please us here we do not want to put the kind morals of ours on the floor to be with devil

NO MORE PUMP IT AND THEN DUMP! THIS ONE IS ILLEGAL

no i do not care what will happen to me here in this place

i am good moral man and i will do honesty for all of us here to see and maybe they say i am good guy for doing it

i do not need to be with gang to trade this one will not give me power

slowly i will do even five dollar to me is better than five millions even if i will do slow one dollar each two days

this one is better than boasting dirty money for us to look and be angry

No it was actually a 53btc injection that pushed the price from 50 to 179

I don't care whatever you call it, accumulation or whatever. You fuckers have inside knowledge.

I am looking at the NKT chart now and I am seeing pre-buys where this group has been gathering coins. Loads of fucking pre buys since the 12th of jan, so "ryan" and his "group" obviously know something that they aren't telling us here.

It is insiders knowledge and "his group" obviously do know something that isn't being shared publicly. Thats the benefit of being in a private group i suppose Wink

Yeah so here you are bragging to everyone because you guys cheat the system every week am I supposed to be impressed or something?

I hate to discuss "private" matters here but I have personally worked with ryan before and I know how he operates. This is why I brought up bots and the whole 9. He's heavily into that shit because when you have your own servers you can work bots in multiple coins at a time without having to physically be there

You can setup your bots, head out to the beach (or whatever the fuck this guy does) and come home to 50btc of profit easily without breaking a sweat. You can do this every fucking day if you want

I am not a trader, I develop coins and make my money that way.

After working with ryan once on a "small job" that we paid him good money for (40btc) I used his services again to help my team accumulate a % of a certain coin. This is how I know ryan is working bots all over this market because with this coin that we were dealing with, you couldn't place a single sell order without 5 small orders undercutting you. Professional manipulation

He forced sell resistance higher with sell orders totaling 20btc which jammed up the coin and caused people to dump on our buys. Granted, the whole thing was done very impressively and he has obviously put together a pretty decent machine, no complaints there. What pissed me off is the total lack of empathy this guy has

His asking price for this service was 70btc to which we all agreed upon, we even ponied up 15btc upfront. Now with the price of this coin shot to shit, and the job done. Ryan, out of the fucking blue, asks for the remaining 65btc..... but how the fuck could we pay him right away without the price of the coin lifting first? I explained this to him 50 times but he didn't budge because he didn't "trust" us WTF ryan?

He kept his sell walls on the coin and kept his bots running.... basically holding us to ransom until we paid this 65btc

Now I'm all for manipulation, the market cant function without it. But what I value more than anything else is ethical manipulation, you don't break the gentleman's code over some BS like this

sure, maybe we should have had our shit together before bringing ryan on board but sometimes, in business, you have to understand that you need to take risks to make MORE money!! ryan didn't want to take that risk with us and basically hung us out to dry

We ended up paying him 10btc per day last week before he decided to remove his "sell pressure"

im sure ass kissers and cronies are thinking "if you want a service you have to pay for it" and "nothings for free" blah blah.. well fuck you! In business, it's give and take. Ryan wanted to get paid first and that's understandable, but we didn't have the dough to pay him so he could have helped us out on that front and given us a little leeway

i'm not a ryan hater like the rest... hell, the guy teaches how the market is manipulated and how to profit from it, that's respectable..  i have made good money here and there. I am just disappointed with the way he has treated my team and feel like it was wrong and could have been handled differently

great trader, but hes a miser and him and his group only make money because they manipulate the fuck out of this market. Every day they fill up on some random coin (like NKT). Then, out of the blue, this random shitcoin is pumping like hell and they only people that profit is ryan and his group,, not my type of scene

You could even call me a manipulator, who gives a shit. In this market you're either fucking someone in the ass or getting fucked yourself. I don't care how much money you make in the process, if you get into bed with ryan you're shaking hands with the devil himself. I would much rather slug it out in the market and make money on my own, all it's gonna take is some elbow grease but im not scared to work hard. Fuck taking the easy route, that's for pussies who don't care about the guy the other side of the trade

Ryan is working bots galore all over this fucking market there is no way in fucking hell you can "predict" all of this shit every fucking month like this GTFO

there is something you idiots are doing to "make things happen" so just come out and fucking say it

you tell me you are just going to "predict" 200 pumps naturally? OH FUCKING PLEASE this is NOT natural! no way is this "natural" either you guys have inside information or you are working with outside whales because wtf??

there is no way you can make this kind of volume just appear out of the freaking blue like this yet every time it does, you fuckers just happen to "know" about it MONTHS before the rest of us? Yeah maybe i can understand you seeing some shit popping off with all the talk on twitter and then scoring some money from a quick pump

but to do this every month is complete and total manipulation of the market it is NOT natural so tell us ALL about the bots you are using so that we can get on a level playing field

NO ONE in this place should have ANY advantage
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
95% of people in this thread are the same person
Activity: 139
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
you tell me you are just going to "predict" 200 pumps naturally? OH FUCKING PLEASE this is NOT natural! no way is this "natural" either you guys have inside information or you are working with outside whales because wtf??

actually bro ryan has the longest track record of doing this and he explains how in all of his posts

Nice one for cloak, I knew it was going to go up but didn't expect such a large rise

I made money on CLOAK, GSX, XSB, OPAL, ESC, SMBR, NKT, START

Anyone who sells something that ryan tells them to buy is an imbecile

If you’re the type of trader who bounces around, aimlessly, from coin to coin – then you’d find a much more suitable habitat at the roulette table, or the slot machine. Trading is a venture that requires strategy, this isn’t a game of musical chairs... there is a very specific method to playing this market for continuous profit and it has everything to do with ‘long-term trading.'

Soo so so true!!! Some people are so happy with small 100% wins that they don't even realize that we have been buying start since 3K
Start breaking 50K yesterday is a 1500% profit for the squad
yet another TEN-BAGGER!!
THAT IS THE POWER OF GOING LONG TERM

These are his picks for 15 DECEMBER 2014 to 21 DECEMBER 2014, now watch how we make money at a 100% success rate

Every one of those picks spat out more than TWO TIMES profit

Ryan is very smart and gives everyone subtle hints and clues on how to really make the BIG BUCKS, if you read his posts you would know. I personally never miss one of ryans posts because he always drops pieces of gold for smart people to pick up

for example here are quotes from ryan that he puts into his posts to hint on how to make BIG money, it applies to the above picks and profits aswell

Tip: Novices are so out of sync with the market, that their every move serves only to fatten the pockets of skilled players. From timing, to pattern exploitation – novices are so out of touch with the driving forces behind price movement. So they consistently fail. In order to achieve exponential success in this market, you have to realise that short-term thinking is a mind frame that was custom designed for losers. Expand your time horizons and begin to explore the long term rewards that this market has to offer. Once you come into alignment with the prevailing patterns found in every single altcoin on the market – profit will consistently flow into your hands, with very little effort. Call it manipulation, or whatever you will – but, whilst you are trading this market, you are wither trading with the prevailing pattern, or against it. Make your choice.

Short term trading is a fools sport, and I’ll tell you why.

Taking a short term view on price movement is nothing other than a futile attempt to force an opinion on the market – which will always be a losing proposition.

You see, in order for the flood gates to be forced open, allowing an endless stream of BTC to flow into your hands, it is necessary for you to understand that it is impossible to win when approaching the market with a short-term mindset.

If you were to spend just one hour analysing the charts, you will quickly realise that It is virtually impossible for a short-term trader to pull big money from the market on a consistent basis.

In a previous post, I demonstrated the differences between trading and gambling, pointing out that trading is a venture that requires calculation – whilst gambling is a venture requiring nothing other than misguided hope. The rationalization was that altcoin gamblers, actually believe that trading is gambling, and so they ‘act as if’ this is a fact.

Short-term trading is the gamblers thought process manifested into tangible action.

You see, a short-term trader is basically someone who spends the majority of their time betting on the ‘continuation’ of price moves that have already occurred.

Guys, Short-term trading is a fools sport.

Just by looking at the charts, you will very quickly realise that most rallies erupt over the space of several days at a time. Some moves take several weeks or even months before the market turns around.

The big money is being made by those who understand market psychology. By those who understand that price patterns and market cycles are the keys that unlock the floodgates to profit.

If you have been taking these non-advantageous short-term trades, I hope now you are aware why you have been accumulating loss after loss. It may be time to rethink your approach.

If you are lucky enough to trade with the group

READ EVERY POST that ryan makes because he TELLS YOU how to profit

LONG TERM trades is how we win and win all the time

I shouldn't say this, but it's obvious that ryan only posts weekly profits to throw outsiders off the scent, he knows that if he says CCN coin moved 50% this week outsider novices will think the move is done and will move their focus to another coin, while we bag 100% profits on CCN in the following weeks

but if you look at the charts i posted EVERYTHING is long-term

You missed the point... Balkhole showed that profits come "long-term" instead of how novices think they do (short-term)

I thought I made it clear Cheesy

here is the same thing in picture format lol

Tip: Expand your time horizons and begin to explore the long term rewards that this market has to offer.

I remember this like it was yesterday, probably my best run in the market outside of the 4000% madness of CRAVE and the 1000% XBS, ARCH & START profits

Yours and mine too, for me this shows what can happen when you look at the bigger picture. Thats when you start to see things from a much more advantageous vantage point
Activity: 139
Hey ryan hoping to get in this week, i sent you a dm on twitter and on here would love to hear back

it's not too late. only 3 people were paid haha
Pages:
Jump to: