Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 24. (Read 221141 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

lol look at the price of arch coin when this pick got sent out it was 3682 now it's 60650 lol ryan is making me want to quit my job and take up crypto as a profession

1547% profit on arch

Cheesy

ARCH has been a blessing

I'm trying to cover all of the ground I can during this boom

theres alot of new arches being born Smiley

+1 since april 11th i've been cashing out my ARCH and i'm amazed at how easy this is. The hardest part in trading is getting into a winning position before  the rest of the market, but when you have climbed over that hurdle you literally have the keys to the city. You can cash out when ever the hell you feel like cashing out, thats freedom and alot of traders have never experienced freedom like that in crypto. Once you do, it's the best feeling in the world because things become 100000 times easier

It means nothing getting "ahead of the market". When a coin gets added in Poloniex or any other relevant exchange with enough volume to be able to sell your coins, you may be buying during a pump since second one. Look at the graphs of tons of coins, they start high and fall to the floor, because its just miners dumping.

Someone have a second pump after that, but you never know if this pump will happen, or the coins will get delisted and put into coin hell forever, which leaves you with a bag full of shitcoins.

The only guaranteed pumps are with the few solid coins, like MAID for example, right now is cheap as hell compared to its value in a couple of months. Other than that, it's a pure gamble.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
any trade for us to look at today?
Activity: 59
ARCH has been a dream

ARCH, TRON, CRAVE, XBS  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol were on a four ten-baggers a month average

you cant do that in any other place in the world except crypto
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Remember remember the month of April when thousands of % of profit came tumbling down Cheesy Cheesy

I'm actually gonna get this tattooed on my forearm lol alot of lives were financially changed this month. Im looking forward to see what May brings.

Last year there was a fucking tsunami of volume in May, so I guess its gonna be something similar this time around. If thats the case then we haven't seen a damn thing yet! I'm just totally fucking stoked im actually involved with everything this year
Not like last year where all I could do was watch everyone else have all the fun

at least now i can say I TOOK PART IN THE 2015 ALTCOIN BULL MARKET Wink
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
There is a whole heap of action cooking up, just waiting to erupt. This month was epic, but I think the volume will double next month

Sitting here waiting for next month like

Activity: 50
This month has been freaking AWESOME

The bull swing has just started brother, you haven't seen a damn thing yet Wink If this little fragment of activity has impressed you, then just wait and see what happens next month. There is a whole heap of action cooking up, just waiting to erupt. This month was epic, but I think the volume will double next month
Activity: 176
lol look at the price of arch coin when this pick got sent out it was 3682 now it's 60650 lol ryan is making me want to quit my job and take up crypto as a profession

1547% profit on arch

Cheesy

ARCH has been a dream

ARCH, TRON, CRAVE, XBS  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This month has been freaking AWESOME

I can see why soo many people are going full time crypto, this is the first time I have actually seen this side of the market

Remember remember the month of April when thousands of % of profit came tumbling down Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 223

1547% profit on arch

ARCH has been a blessing

arch is still going apeshit Cheesy Grin

I caught the tail end of this, I know its one of the cardinal sins to buy into distribution but i have still made a little money

im truely appreciative of EVERYTHING thats happened this month, i guess I hopped on board just in time for the explosion of profit Cheesy

Proof or it never happened and you are in fact lying because you actually lost money on any picks the mighty ryan gave you, the question is what do you get out of lying to us?
Activity: 45
http://i0.wp.com/pumperspicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/PICKS4.png?resize=484%2C301

1547% profit on arch

ARCH has been a blessing

I caught the tail end of this, I know its one of the cardinal sins to buy into distribution but i have still made a little money

im truely appreciative of EVERYTHING thats happened this month, i guess I hopped on board just in time for the explosion of profit Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
Look cypher is very cheaper now,,, i hope you pump it ryan
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Hey guys, what does it mean when Ryan says he is "monitoring" coins?
Does that mean that he is going to pump some of those or at least he is  thinking about it?
And Movers?
Those are coins that will go up in his perspective, or does it mean he decided to pump them? Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
waiting for the furst pump!  Cool Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
BitBay has slumped from 0.00000150 to 0.00000092 and on working the figures as per what the OP does/suggest this coin is ripe for a major bounce.
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
Hello
If you have been here for more than a year and you don't have at least 100 btc to throw around, then you have some serious catching up to do

put your money where your mouth is. you are such a cocky ass. no one makes 200k/year. sign a transaction or shut the fuck up.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
in trade there is an advice
''be the first people to buy and be the first people to sell
but its hard  and sometimes we never know
Activity: 188

1547% profit on arch

ARCH has been a blessing

Activity: 52
The pace is starting to pick up big time, so I finally have the opportunity to be a "ruthless trader" and throw my weight around Smiley

Yes and thats part of the biggest secret of trading

Idiots trade to win, Winners trade to catch the windfall from everyone else's losses

Being ruthless is a major part of that Wink

Dont chase the fly........let the fly come to you
Activity: 139
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I dont get why people think that crypto is just some fun land for people who gamble as a hobby, but only have $10 to gamble with
that is so far from what is actually happening that it's hilarious.
There is WEALTH being created right under everyones noses, and in 10 years the whole world will be talking about crypto and how they missed the boat. If you have been here for more than a year and you don't have at least 100 btc to throw around, then you have some serious catching up to do

I'm already starting to make up for lost time, it will probably be quicker for me as I have a pretty decent sized fund to play with, but none the less I am already seeing how important the next couple of months are going to be

The pace is starting to pick up big time, so I finally have the opportunity to be a "ruthless trader" and throw my weight around Smiley
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I like BVC, check it out, block halving this week!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

1547% profit on arch

Cheesy

ARCH has been a blessing

theres alot of new arches being born Smiley

+1 since april 11th i've been cashing out my ARCH and i'm amazed at how easy this is. The hardest part in trading is getting into a winning position before  the rest of the market, but when you have climbed over that hurdle you literally have the keys to the city. You can cash out when ever the hell you feel like cashing out, thats freedom and alot of traders have never experienced freedom like that in crypto. Once you do, it's the best feeling in the world because things become 100000 times easier
Pages:
Jump to: