Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 70. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
February 13, 2015, 03:09:47 PM
Ryan has nice balance 89 BTC on Bittrex. With this amount it's really easy to pump any coin. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
February 13, 2015, 02:22:25 PM
I was in right after Ryan's post  Smiley and just before the shill accounts and cheerleaders replies

PARTY !!!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
PumpersPicks.com
February 13, 2015, 01:52:17 PM
26 Jan - 13 Feb
Total return: 726%
Coins: CLOAK

Forget everything that you ‘think’ you know about trading the altcoin market. Because the more conventional the knowledge that you have is, the worse your performance will be. Quite simply, most of the information that you have, pertaining to the successful trading of altcoins – was constructed to suit the interests of skilled players and I’ll explain how.

CLOAK

time and time again, a novice trader will mention that he takes pride in “doing the opposite” of what everyone else is doing – yet this novice trader will be the first person to throw his money into a coin that has just had a 100% price advancement and an excessively high influx of trading volume.

Quite simply, being able to remain consistently profitable when dealing in the altcoin market means that you understand that every single day in this market, two variants of traders go to battle – and only one side wins, again and again.

These two variations are:

1. Novice traders (casual traders, amateur traders, experienced but unprofitable traders, etc)
2. The skilled few (Skilled traders & market manipulators)

The skilled few will win every single battle in this market and they will win with very little effort. Simply because market manipulators set the rules for the game, skilled traders familiarise themselves with the rules of the game  – whilst novice traders don’t even realise that there is a game being played.

You see, novice traders believe that trading and gambling go hand in hand. They believe that it is impossible to consistently predict the market... They have been indoctrinated into having these thoughts – and we all know that you cannot have action without thought, so novice traders ‘act as if’ trading is literally gambling.

A common saying is “the greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was to convince the world that he doesn’t exist.” The connotations of this apply perfectly to the altcoin market.

I mean, it’s just like living in a house that is built on top of an ancient gold mine and not knowing that right below the foundation of your kitchen is a shed load of gold.

If you do not know something is there, then you will never look for it.

People will spend hours waiting to see a “wedge” form of the chart before they purchase their way into a coin. They will sit on their hands until they see the “double top” pattern appear on the chart before they buy some coins. This is complete lunacy... Just ask yourself how many times does the price have to rise and fall before a “head and shoulder” pattern appears on the chart, then ask yourself how much money you have ever made from searching for these absurd patterns.

There is a reason you have been taught to read the charts in this way, and that reason only serves the interests of the skilled few.

Whilst you are looking to spot the all divine “cup and handle pattern,” something much more crucial and significant is taking place in the background whilst your attention has been diverted.

I have mentioned time and time again, that there are several recurring patterns that appear in every single coin on the market – and I am not talking about the “triple bottom reversal” pattern either (lol), I am talking about recurring price cycles.

You see, there are cycles in everything. Life itself is a cycle. So what makes you think that the altcoin market is any different?

Quite simply, the only thing that you are engaged in attempting to determine is when the line is going to move from the bottom of the chart to the top of the chart – and believe me when I tell you that once the price of a coin goes up, the only thing that can happen after that is for the price to go back down – once that happens, the only thing that can occur is for the price to lift... and there you have the cycle.

This is not rocket science, so do not waste your time researching pointless resources.

I mean, people will moan all day about “inside information” but will never stop to realise that if someone is planning to drive the price of a coin higher, then this person must first purchase a portion of that coin himself in order to profit at a later date – ALL of these purchases are always blatantly exposed on the charts, meaning EVERYONE is on a level playing field in terms of being able to pull continuous profits from this market – because accumulation is always revealed on the charts before the major move takes place.

Let’s take a closer look at this CLOAK trade as an example.

CLOAK is a popular coin, however, it has only had one major rally in its entire history. This rally was a high volume rally as it took place during the tail end of the last, market wide, bull run. From Jun 18th 2014, to the peak of the rally on Aug 1st 2014, the total trading volume for CLOAK was a sensational 4,418.33 BTC – on Aug 1st 2014 the price of BTC was $607.04 USD, so we’re looking at a total trading volume of approx. $2.68 Million USD

During this period, the price rose from 20,011 Satoshi before settling at 345,000 Satoshi and producing a 1,624% gain for those who were able to see the move through from start to finish.

But this isn’t the most crucial piece information here... What interests me the most, in any coin, is the % decline after each rally.

You see, after CLOAK reached its peak of 345,000 Satoshi on Aug 1st 2014, it began its decent. In fact, CLOAK continued to shed value for 5 months straight. It reached its absolute lowest point on Dec 29th 2014 at 1,635 Satoshi, which represented a 99% decline from the peak of the last rally.

Now... (and please take this is in)... I personally have NEVER seen a coin lose more than 100% of value... Simply because the law of maths dictates that it is an impossibility.

So this is why I laugh, sometimes even out loud, when a person suggests that it is impossible to always buy the absolute bottom.

Many people do this every single day.

But going back to my overall point. Provided that there is an ounce of popularity – which is where altcoins derive their value (popularity), a coin will rise and then fall and then rise and then fall. This is the cycle of the market.

So therefore, it is not your job to track every item of “news & updates” that are released... It is not your job to sit there in anticipation of some “head and shoulders” pattern revealing itself to you...

Simply put, every single piece of relevant information regarding ANY coin is always revealed on the charts. So therefore, it is your job to understand the correct method of reading charts.

Until you do that, you will always fall into every single trap that the skilled few have placed for you – and there are many.

Tip: There two variants of traders that go to battle each day in the altcoin markets. Novice traders and skilled traders. These battles have been rigged by the skilled few, in favour of the skilled few. Therefore those who trade with the novices mind-frame will always draw the shorter end of the stick in this market. The main determining factor in what makes you a novice, and a skilled player is the way you ‘think’ about this market. You cannot have action without thought, and so it is your thoughts that dictates your actions when trading altcoins. Being successful on a consistent basis means that you first have to realise that not only is it possible to be continuously successful in this market, but  there many people who win, consistently, week after week – and they manage to do this because they are familiar with the rules of the game. There is a system to the way money flows through this market. Either you are the one feeding money through this system, or you are the one that the money flows to. It all depends on when, and where you position yourself.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 435
February 13, 2015, 10:22:49 AM
Good call on EXCL this coin will go to 5000
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
February 12, 2015, 08:47:23 PM
did buy CANN initially as I think the fundamentals are good but took a gamble (hey it's play money) that SMBR would pump before CANN... a multiplier bet if you like.  hey I'm not an "investor" that's for sure...
February 12, 2015, 08:45:14 PM
PS after much reading of this thread I've bought SembroToken at 1800, gonna hold till over 5000 which I'm 100% sure it will do sometime in the next couple of months, once my orders get filled I'll buy CANN as long as it's still sub-1500, and wait for the next pump of that which will prob be in Spring with news of harvest etc.  If CANN already lifted off I'll pick another one that's at the bottom with a good chance of another pump based on the ALL chart and dev activity.

I've taken some good advice from this thread.  Still prob a pretty crap trader but not gonna pay to get dumped on.  What I've gleaned is be very very sure 1) that the coin will rise again and 2) that you are buying at the bottom THEN just leave your money in, with sells set & forget about it.  You have to be sure about the coin or you will agonise & pull your money out & put it on something else, at a loss every time (done that several times).  I've got a two part plan now & might take 3-4 months but if I triple my $250 twice then I won't be complaining.  I'm no good at day trading so like Ryan & his "team" say - going long-term for the win.

Bonne chance to the small fish!

john
Activity: 262
February 12, 2015, 03:44:28 PM
there is a reason why novices are called "retail" traders

you have wholesale price, then you have the retail price

*hint, hint* Wink

watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKKMiRqikuk

we are not traders, we are 'market makers' thats why our group makes the most money

we keep "the price cycle" turning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEYh7eNtVro

There is actually a difference between the intent of a market maker and a pump and dumper. You cannot say, "we" are market makers, if by your definition you want to think that, well, it is just Ryan being the market maker thanks to his sheep.
Activity: 261
February 12, 2015, 03:09:00 PM
there is a reason why novices are called "retail" traders

you have wholesale price, then you have the retail price

*hint, hint* Wink

watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKKMiRqikuk

we are not traders, we are 'market makers' thats why our group makes the most money

we keep "the price cycle" turning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEYh7eNtVro
Activity: 518
February 12, 2015, 02:57:51 PM
Ah ok, thanks for the honest reply, much appreciated.

And a few btc profit each trade offcourse is great as well.... a lot of small ones make a big one as well.

Well basically we arent that different it seems  Grin
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 12, 2015, 02:54:51 PM
So lets say you have a group of ten people who all buy in at a certain level with 5btc. When you have a profit of 100% that means you have to dump 100btc. Offcourse not everybody gets a 100% and its spread over days, but still...if you have to believe all people here they all make tens of thousands of dollars each day...

And vior for example which only had a few days of nice volume...i see about 50btc in total got sold. assuming you have a group of ten people and assuming you where the only ones selling coins, each of you only made 4btc and only invested 1btc. Im not saying that is good or bad, but its important to know as earning 150% profit with 1btc is a hell lot easier then doing the same with 50btc each.

I have been in the group since September and there are a handful of guys who have consistently been in with me since then. If you have been in the group since September then yeah, you will have obviously made more than 50 btc (in total), that's a given

but as far as making 50btc from one trade I personally haven't, and I don't think anyone else in the group has either.so if anyone says that, then they aren't being truthful and you should disregard them

I always make sure that I have 10 btc positions live in the market every month... with vior I had a 1.5 btc stake which I pulled out at 212% for 4.68 btc, so things always build up that way if you are able to keep your composure, but not that many people are able to because they have a short term way of looking at alts
February 12, 2015, 02:34:16 PM
Ah ok, didnt know that, cann indeed had some huge pumps (and even bigger dumps).

But how many btc is used for a pump and how much you guys profit? For example last week people where bragging here getting 50+ btc profits but when im looking at the charts and the volume that is impossible for most coins..

So lets say you have a group of ten people who all buy in at a certain level with 5btc. When you have a profit of 100% that means you have to dump 100btc. Offcourse not everybody gets a 100% and its spread over days, but still...if you have to believe all people here they all make tens of thousands of dollars each day...

And vior for example which only had a few days of nice volume...i see about 50btc in total got sold. assuming you have a group of ten people and assuming you where the only ones selling coins, each of you only made 4btc and only invested 1btc. Im not saying that is good or bad, but its important to know as earning 150% profit with 1btc is a hell lot easier then doing the same with 50btc each.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 12, 2015, 02:20:53 PM
He does this every week and doesn't brag or boast about it at all which is the mark of one wealthy motherfucker

if it was me, i'd brag and boast till no end Cheesy Cheesy I don't think anyone has done something like this in the entire history of crypto

Doesnt brag, really???

He proudly post his profits and how good he is in this topic every single day for the last year!

Ryan had a hand in one of the most famous pumps in the altcoin community ever and he NEVER talks about it at all, presumably because he has done it nearly 100 times since then

we made more money on CANN than the devs, because we literally were the sell side on the way up while the devs had to dump into buy orders , so the majority of their sells were at lower prices than ours

so yeah a long term strategy is probably the only way to make money with alts

Don't judge my MSpaint skills please guys Embarrassed Cheesy

http://i60.tinypic.com/2dv2avm.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2myyz60.jpg
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
February 12, 2015, 01:38:51 PM
You missed the point... Balkhole showed that profits come "long-term" instead of how novices think they do (short-term)

I thought I made it clear Cheesy

here is the same thing in picture format lol

Tip: Expand your time horizons and begin to explore the long term rewards that this market has to offer.
Activity: 88
February 12, 2015, 01:11:03 PM
on 14 December the price was 4600, and on 25 December the price was 2440 that is a 50% difference

then on 14 January the price hit 14,115 giving a 370% profit

Those who can't see the "bigger picture" will always fail

Cheesy why do you engage these simpletons

by the way, people who bought the lower 2440 end brought home a 478% profit Wink
Activity: 261
February 12, 2015, 01:03:24 PM
LOL'd those are december picks and you are proving that they gained value two months later...yes sherlock, it's a natural cycle of every pump and dump coin, it will be pumped eventually,
showing flated graph (once you zoom it in it becomes less flat and you can see all the price spread),
show us the whole message with Ryan's entry points!!! I wonder what entry point he gave you lol Cheesy

You missed the point... Balkhole showed that profits come "long-term" instead of how novices think they do (short-term)

which is what ryan says in all of his posts

he tells me to put my sell orders on and walk away and every single time i have done that I have made money

like balkhole showed, every one of ryans picks grows 100% and higher over the long term

what ryan is doing for you taking care of the "timing" aspect of trading

as for the accumulation ranges, look at VIOR's accumulation range

on 14 December the price was 4600, and on 25 December the price was 2440 that is a 50% difference

then on 14 January the price hit 14,115 giving a 370% profit

Those who can't see the "bigger picture" will always fail

February 12, 2015, 12:53:50 PM
He does this every week and doesn't brag or boast about it at all which is the mark of one wealthy motherfucker

if it was me, i'd brag and boast till no end Cheesy Cheesy I don't think anyone has done something like this in the entire history of crypto

Doesnt brag, really???

He proudly post his profits and how good he is in this topic every single day for the last year! He even post graphic and fake reactions from other people to convince newbies... And everytime he posts one of his "good" trades he immediately posts one or two reactions (probably created by his own) from other "users" to boost the vibe up even more....

Im not judging, but come on....
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
February 12, 2015, 12:40:09 PM

These are his picks for 15 DECEMBER 2014 to 21 DECEMBER 2014, now watch how we make money at a 100% success rate

LOL'd those are december picks and you are proving that they gained value two months later...yes sherlock, it's a natural cycle of every pump and dump coin, it will be pumped eventually,
showing flated graph (once you zoom it in it becomes less flat and you can see all the price spread),
show us the whole message with Ryan's entry points!!! I wonder what entry point he gave you lol Cheesy

for example these are the ones he gave me on January 13th, most of them are riddic and are only aimed to buy coins from Ryan which he got cheap.

Activity: 88
February 12, 2015, 11:36:00 AM
If you are lucky enough to trade with the group

READ EVERY POST that ryan makes because he TELLS YOU how to profit

LONG TERM trades is how we win and win all the time

I shouldn't say this, but it's obvious that ryan only posts weekly profits to throw outsiders off the scent, he knows that if he says CCN coin moved 50% this week outsider novices will think the move is done and will move their focus to another coin, while we bag 100% profits on CCN in the following weeks

but if you look at the charts i posted EVERYTHING is long-term

Ryans responsible for thousands of BTC in profit. It's like a two part thing for me, he gives you the mind set for free if your smart enough to digest his posts, then he gives you the coins that are at the bottom if you can afford to join his group .....
then you put that mindset stuff into action and then whala, your looking at triple digit profits across the board

long term always wins as ryan says

Trades like these are only possible when you adopt a longer term strategy in this market, and although the waiting time between getting into a trade like this and cashing out may be lengthy – you are actually making money up to 10 times faster than you would be if you were only executing short term plays, and not only are you making money faster – you are making less trades than the average short term trader. Thus, you are being more efficient.

In order to win big, you must ditch the short-term mind set. You must realise that altcoins generally spend more time in the accumulation cycle than they do in the distribution cycle. So, interestingly, trading becomes much more simple and stress-free once you begin to adopt a longer term strategy. Buying can be carried out in a more thoughtful and controlled manner, and therefore selling can be carried out in a calm and controlled manner. In addition to this, taking a longer term stance on price movement allows you the opportunity to build larger positions in a coin which puts you at an advantage over 95% of the market – because once that coin moves out of accumulation and into distribution the profits you will reap will dwarf the profits achieved by short term traders, simply because their method of buying disallows them the possibility of buying a meaningful amount of a coin at below value prices.

I saw someone in the group, not sure who it was, write here not too long ago "if people knew how much money people are making right under their noses, there would be a riot"

TRUE! TRUE! and TRUE! there is so much money being made that if you knew the actual amounts you'd probably hate yourself

Activity: 76
February 12, 2015, 10:40:02 AM
Looking for some reviews from guys who have joined this group and made profit or who have joined and the picks never worked out?

How many are in the group?

Appreciate any response to my questions  

I've been part of the group,
You will receive 4-6 picks, which 5 of them ryan will be dumping into you, 1 coin will grow, and all people who invested in that one coin will make hype in this thread.
Others will be double guessing themselfs

On irc there was max 3 person at the same time including Ryan. (yes I was also shocked)

The IRC is mainly for new recruits who just joined, Ryan likes to "hold your hand" and kind of beat the mind set into your head during your first few weeks.

I personally haven't been in the IRC since jan

and Ryan definitely doesn't dump, keep reading and you will see how much money is being made

In order to make a pump successful you need buyers who will come midway or late to the party. Pumpers enjoy bottom prices because they can afford to dump on you at any prices above their original buy prices.

The whole group are the "pumpers", the marks are everyone who isn't a member why do you think ryan keeps mentioning "the skilled few" vs "the majority".. the group is "the skilled few" non-members are the "majority"

lol he also says the majority consistently loses due to their mind-set and that is another important clue.. keep reading..

we are literally involved in 80% of the coins in the market, that's why the devs suck up to ryan because the group holds a majority of most of the coins on the market and can effect change on a major scale

Can you or anyone here let me know that how this PumpersPicks works? I mean how and when do you get the alerts, how and when do you get in, and how much do you profit? Any screenshots would be better... Afterwards, I may take interest to get in this month... Wink

Sure look at this

These are his picks for 15 DECEMBER 2014 to 21 DECEMBER 2014, now watch how we make money at a 100% success rate

Every one of those picks spat out more than TWO TIMES profit

Ryan is very smart and gives everyone subtle hints and clues on how to really make the BIG BUCKS, if you read his posts you would know. I personally never miss one of ryans posts because he always drops pieces of gold for smart people to pick up

for example here are quotes from ryan that he puts into his posts to hint on how to make BIG money, it applies to the above picks and profits aswell

Tip: Novices are so out of sync with the market, that their every move serves only to fatten the pockets of skilled players. From timing, to pattern exploitation – novices are so out of touch with the driving forces behind price movement. So they consistently fail. In order to achieve exponential success in this market, you have to realise that short-term thinking is a mind frame that was custom designed for losers. Expand your time horizons and begin to explore the long term rewards that this market has to offer. Once you come into alignment with the prevailing patterns found in every single altcoin on the market – profit will consistently flow into your hands, with very little effort. Call it manipulation, or whatever you will – but, whilst you are trading this market, you are wither trading with the prevailing pattern, or against it. Make your choice.

Short term trading is a fools sport, and I’ll tell you why.

Taking a short term view on price movement is nothing other than a futile attempt to force an opinion on the market – which will always be a losing proposition.

You see, in order for the flood gates to be forced open, allowing an endless stream of BTC to flow into your hands, it is necessary for you to understand that it is impossible to win when approaching the market with a short-term mindset.

If you were to spend just one hour analysing the charts, you will quickly realise that It is virtually impossible for a short-term trader to pull big money from the market on a consistent basis.

In a previous post, I demonstrated the differences between trading and gambling, pointing out that trading is a venture that requires calculation – whilst gambling is a venture requiring nothing other than misguided hope. The rationalization was that altcoin gamblers, actually believe that trading is gambling, and so they ‘act as if’ this is a fact.

Short-term trading is the gamblers thought process manifested into tangible action.

You see, a short-term trader is basically someone who spends the majority of their time betting on the ‘continuation’ of price moves that have already occurred.

Guys, Short-term trading is a fools sport.

Just by looking at the charts, you will very quickly realise that most rallies erupt over the space of several days at a time. Some moves take several weeks or even months before the market turns around.

The big money is being made by those who understand market psychology. By those who understand that price patterns and market cycles are the keys that unlock the floodgates to profit.

If you have been taking these non-advantageous short-term trades, I hope now you are aware why you have been accumulating loss after loss. It may be time to rethink your approach.

If you are lucky enough to trade with the group

READ EVERY POST that ryan makes because he TELLS YOU how to profit

LONG TERM trades is how we win and win all the time

I shouldn't say this, but it's obvious that ryan only posts weekly profits to throw outsiders off the scent, he knows that if he says CCN coin moved 50% this week outsider novices will think the move is done and will move their focus to another coin, while we bag 100% profits on CCN in the following weeks

but if you look at the charts i posted EVERYTHING is long-term

Pages:
Jump to: