Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 72. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
February 10, 2015, 06:55:52 PM
Sell Resistance Definition
a. Sell resistance denotes how resistant the traders in a market are to buy through sell orders (if sell orders are relatively small in size, a trader can assume that if he buys into a coin, he can profit without an excessively huge amount of volume being injected into the coin – however, if there are multiple sell orders on the sell side that are large in size – a trader will be more reluctant to buy because there will need to be a huge influx of volume to move the price of coin to provide him with a profit.)

Typically, when sell resistance is high – the price will not move. However, when sell resistance is low, the price of a coin is free to shoot upwards as there are no blockades or “walls” in place to stall or prevent this rise in value.

As you can see in the above image, DOGE requires an injection of 35.2 BTC before it moves from 64 Satoshi, to 75 Satoshi – which is only a 17% gain.

Looking at the above image, you can see that POT only requires a mere injection of 1.6 BTC before the price moves from 600 satoshi,  to 874 satoshi – which is a 45% gain will easily run further.

You see guys, timing is everything... If you don’t know how to time your trades, then you are better off sending all of your BTC into a paper wallet, and then putting that paper wallet directly into a shredder.

If you aren’t aware of how to time your trades, then you are literally throwing money away.

Thanks for this ryan. So marking support and resistance lines on the chart is a waste of time?

Sure it's not a waste of time, but it's not all in crypto Wink
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
February 10, 2015, 05:35:28 PM
a. Sell resistance denotes how resistant the traders in a market are to buy through sell orders (if sell orders are relatively small in size, a trader can assume that if he buys into a coin, he can profit without an excessively huge amount of volume being injected into the coin – however, if there are multiple sell orders on the sell side that are large in size – a trader will be more reluctant to buy because there will need to be a huge influx of volume to move the price of coin to provide him with a profit.)

Typically, when sell resistance is high – the price will not move. However, when sell resistance is low, the price of a coin is free to shoot upwards as there are no blockades or “walls” in place to stall or prevent this rise in value.

As you can see in the above image, DOGE requires an injection of 35.2 BTC before it moves from 64 Satoshi, to 75 Satoshi – which is only a 17% gain.

Looking at the above image, you can see that POT only requires a mere injection of 1.6 BTC before the price moves from 600 satoshi,  to 874 satoshi – which is a 45% gain will easily run further.

You see guys, timing is everything... If you don’t know how to time your trades, then you are better off sending all of your BTC into a paper wallet, and then putting that paper wallet directly into a shredder.

If you aren’t aware of how to time your trades, then you are literally throwing money away.

Thanks for this ryan. So marking support and resistance lines on the chart is a waste of time?
Activity: 109
February 10, 2015, 05:28:11 PM
+1 i think good money can be made both ways, but the shorter the time frame is the more constricted your window is to profit
thats why going long term is so easy cause the window for profit is huge

yah it's like trading on auto pilot

I can do both shrt and long term quite comfortably though
Activity: 61
February 10, 2015, 05:24:35 PM
Rule of thumb for me when trading older coins you will always have to have a longer term way of trading

You make more money that way

With brand new coins like you guys were saying, they move fast, they shoot up fast and fall fast

so you have to take a short term approach with those kinda coins

you are basically mimicking the coins movement

if you are going after those short term flips you really have to know your shit

+1 i think good money can be made both ways, but the shorter the time frame is the more constricted your window is to profit
thats why going long term is so easy cause the window for profit is huge
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 10, 2015, 05:20:30 PM
its too late to sign this week?
Activity: 109
February 10, 2015, 05:10:00 PM
I wouldn't call those types of trades "short term" because you still have to wait to see a big value decline,
then you also have to wait for buying to oversaturate before the price moves up which can still take up to 5 days

Rule of thumb for me when trading older coins you will always have to have a longer term way of trading

You make more money that way

With brand new coins like you guys were saying, they move fast, they shoot up fast and fall fast

so you have to take a short term approach with those kinda coins

you are basically mimicking the coins movement

if you are going after those short term flips you really have to know your shit
Activity: 64
February 10, 2015, 04:54:54 PM
I do the same but I wanted to get ryans opinion on it because I'm sure this can fit into a long-term strategy, so that no money is left on the table

what do you think?

I wouldn't call those types of trades "short term" because you still have to wait to see a big value decline,
then you also have to wait for buying to oversaturate before the price moves up which can still take up to 5 days

so those are still long term trades BUT shorter long term trades Wink
but i guess the phrase "short term" is subjective

your short term could be someone elses long-term and my long term could be your short-term
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
February 10, 2015, 04:41:29 PM
Trades like these are only possible when you adopt a longer term strategy in this market, and although the waiting time between getting into a trade like this and cashing out may be lengthy – you are actually making money up to 10 times faster than you would be if you were only executing short term plays, and not only are you making money faster – you are making less trades than the average short term trader. Thus, you are being more efficient.

What about both long and short term trading at the same time?

i do both long and short term trades all the time

but, like ryan said, it's easier to go for long term opportunities and even though the big money runs take longer to unfold you make loads more money so it makes the wait worthwhile

brand new coins are perfect for quick short term flips in my opinion, but you need to absolutely be sure that you know what you are doing to make it worthwhile. I have made several triple digit profits from getting into brand new coins after the first big volume dump

thats what works for me as well the long term trades

I do the same but I wanted to get ryans opinion on it because I'm sure this can fit into a long-term strategy, so that no money is left on the table

what do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
February 10, 2015, 04:11:51 PM
Can you stop "pumping" at least when you take screenshots?!

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
PumpersPicks.com
February 10, 2015, 02:27:28 PM
06 Feb - 10 Feb
Total return: 74%
Coins: START

Every novice trader in this market is engaged in one task... Simply, every novice trader is actively attempting to find out; how to make money trading altcoins. The answer to this is simple... Forget altcoins. They are merely illusions. No matter what the name of a coin is... no matter which “cool feature” it has – every altcoin is fundamentally a clone. They are ALL the same ...So how does an altcoin trader make his money then? ...Simple. People who win consistently in this market are in search of one thing, and one thing only. Opportunity!  Skilled traders do not win because they “picked the right coin”... They win because they exploited an opportunity to profit. Remember that, and your trading will not only begin to produce continuous gains, but your trading will become exceedingly simple.  

START

In the altcoin markets, versatility is everything. I have expressed how important it is to trade in alignment with the price cycle... I have also gone to lengths to highlight just how important it is to never play this game, until you understand the rules.

You see, when trading altcoins, there isn’t an enormous spectrum of methods that can be used to pull continuous profits from the market. In fact, there are only just a few key elements that you need to be aware of.

I have mentioned in another post that; in the altcoin market, sell resistance is the gatekeeper to profit. When this gate keeper is absent profits flow freely and abundantly, when it is present – you have no chance of striking a profit.

This is the great truth of the market, and another key factor that highlights the importance of timing (deciding when to get into a trade, and deciding when to get out)

However, many people monitor sell resistance in such an incorrect manner that all they seem to do is make ill-timed trades.

We are all well aware of how important the charts are... however, when you are in the dark – and unaware of the correct methodology behind chart reading, the charts become utterly useless.

You see, the charts expose all of the buy/sell orders that have been executed throughout a coins entire history. It clearly illustrates the movement between different price ranges... it highlights periods of accumulation and also cycles of distribution. Therefore, the charts are useful in revealing recurring movements of price – which makes altcoins very predictable.

However, using the charts to asses sell resistance – would be the equivalent of driving a car whilst only using the rear-view mirror.  Because the charts can only reveal sell resistance levels as they were in the past. It is impossible for the charts to reveal true resistance levels as they stand in the present.

By the way, for those who are unaware:

Tip: To win at trading, you must stop trying to find and hoard the latest altcoin. Personally, I couldn’t care less what the name of the coin is, who the developer of the coin is, or what kind of “cool feature” the coin has – if there exists an ‘opportunity’ for profit, that I will always seek to exploit that opportunity. Ask yourself, have you been wasting time tracking altcoins by staying up to date with “news & updates” or have you been analysing the market for opportunity? I can guarantee you that those who fall into the second category have made and will continue to make the most money in this market.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
February 10, 2015, 12:23:08 PM
well in my opinion is that this is just a usual pump and dump group, when someone profitting, other is losing, we cant make profit for all people, its the basic rules, so when this ryan group is profitting, a lot got burn, and you guys must be really lucky just to follow his little hint

Whether or not you follow him, I personally ain't, in terms of paying and getting involved in a pump, but yes, the knowledge he shares here and at his site is way too much noteworthy that you cannot deny it, you will learn a lot and in that manner, I am following him... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
February 10, 2015, 10:40:38 AM
pump munnecoin to 25k (or maybe even 15k) then you have my attention.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 10, 2015, 08:31:05 AM
you sold your UIS too soon man... waaay too soon..... It's still being accumulated

UIS hasn't been touched at all, there is a long, long way for UIS to go
thank me later

Probably you right, but i needed to cash out....and maybe with the huge profit i made i will get on board again Wink
Activity: 54
February 10, 2015, 07:55:09 AM
you sold your UIS too soon man... waaay too soon..... It's still being accumulated

UIS hasn't been touched at all, there is a long, long way for UIS to go
thank me later
Activity: 952
February 10, 2015, 06:41:06 AM
Can anyone tell me what's the difference between others screens and this coin?
Look like something is mooving, but i'm really trying to understand if isn't shown an accumulation phase....
Price looks cheap, and maybe is profitable to jump on it for future pumps

As i've posted some days ago, UIS showed some action and finally tonight price jumped up!

I don't know if it was on Ryan's group action and from whats depends the tonight's pump, but reading charts the big boom was just matter of time!!

Happy me, first very succesfull trade with money more than doubled Wink
And that's didn't was possible without reading advice about A/D on this thread!
Thanks Ryan!
Activity: 568
Smoke weed everyday!
February 10, 2015, 06:12:57 AM
Ryan why not pump EXCL? has great news and price raises due to that live.

Take it you're holding a bag?  Wink

Have you heard the saying buy on a rumor sell on the 'news'?

Sure he has his reasons not to pump that coin or maybe he is who knows, his group who pay probably do  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
February 10, 2015, 06:07:56 AM
So is this "pumper" buying every coin with 0.1 BTC just in case the price of one of them rises, and then posts a screenshot of the buy to appear as if he was behind the pump?

he makes calls for his group before the pump actually

ryan also teaches the right way to trade altcoins here is the link http://pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/

I don't know whether this guy's worth investing or not, but one thing I can say for sure is that, the information that Ryan has provided, not just here in this thread, but at his site, has been so useful, not just limited to me I should say, and I am very thankful to him as now I am steadily watching, observing and understanding the markets a bit and trying to know how it all goes... But, I would still say that there are still a very few coins which ain't just P&D, while most in the markets are, we just need to pick one of them, either will we make or break something, but that way, we will learn it better... Smiley

+1

Yes, thank you Ryan for sharing your knowledge...

well in my opinion is that this is just a usual pump and dump group, when someone profitting, other is losing, we cant make profit for all people, its the basic rules, so when this ryan group is profitting, a lot got burn, and you guys must be really lucky just to follow his little hint
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2015, 11:43:24 PM
So is this "pumper" buying every coin with 0.1 BTC just in case the price of one of them rises, and then posts a screenshot of the buy to appear as if he was behind the pump?

he makes calls for his group before the pump actually

ryan also teaches the right way to trade altcoins here is the link http://pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/

I don't know whether this guy's worth investing or not, but one thing I can say for sure is that, the information that Ryan has provided, not just here in this thread, but at his site, has been so useful, not just limited to me I should say, and I am very thankful to him as now I am steadily watching, observing and understanding the markets a bit and trying to know how it all goes... But, I would still say that there are still a very few coins which ain't just P&D, while most in the markets are, we just need to pick one of them, either will we make or break something, but that way, we will learn it better... Smiley

+1

Yes, thank you Ryan for sharing your knowledge...
Activity: 50
February 09, 2015, 01:48:22 PM
Trades like these are only possible when you adopt a longer term strategy in this market, and although the waiting time between getting into a trade like this and cashing out may be lengthy – you are actually making money up to 10 times faster than you would be if you were only executing short term plays, and not only are you making money faster – you are making less trades than the average short term trader. Thus, you are being more efficient.

i do both long and short term trades all the time

but, like ryan said, it's easier to go for long term opportunities and even though the big money runs take longer to unfold you make loads more money so it makes the wait worthwhile

brand new coins are perfect for quick short term flips in my opinion, but you need to absolutely be sure that you know what you are doing to make it worthwhile. I have made several triple digit profits from getting into brand new coins after the first big volume dump

thats what works for me as well the long term trades
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
February 09, 2015, 11:39:26 AM

Pages:
Jump to: