Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper "Pumpgroup" SCAM - page 2. (Read 5101 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
May 17, 2015, 01:49:14 PM
TELL US ABOUT YOUR BOTS MR.PUMPER

STAY AWAY FROM RYAN HE IS TEACHING EVERYONE HOW TO PROFIT FROM MANIPULATING COINS

fast money is dirty money people, use your heart and leave it alone

work hard and you will make it

dont sell your souls for cash (or bitcoins)

No it was actually a 53btc injection that pushed the price from 50 to 179

I don't care whatever you call it, accumulation or whatever. You fuckers have inside knowledge.

I am looking at the NKT chart now and I am seeing pre-buys where this group has been gathering coins. Loads of fucking pre buys since the 12th of jan, so "ryan" and his "group" obviously know something that they aren't telling us here.

It is insiders knowledge and "his group" obviously do know something that isn't being shared publicly. Thats the benefit of being in a private group i suppose Wink

Yeah so here you are bragging to everyone because you guys cheat the system every week am I supposed to be impressed or something?

I hate to discuss "private" matters here but I have personally worked with ryan before and I know how he operates. This is why I brought up bots and the whole 9. He's heavily into that shit because when you have your own servers you can work bots in multiple coins at a time without having to physically be there

You can setup your bots, head out to the beach (or whatever the fuck this guy does) and come home to 50btc of profit easily without breaking a sweat. You can do this every fucking day if you want

I am not a trader, I develop coins and make my money that way.

After working with ryan once on a "small job" that we paid him good money for (40btc) I used his services again to help my team accumulate a % of a certain coin. This is how I know ryan is working bots all over this market because with this coin that we were dealing with, you couldn't place a single sell order without 5 small orders undercutting you. Professional manipulation

He forced sell resistance higher with sell orders totaling 20btc which jammed up the coin and caused people to dump on our buys. Granted, the whole thing was done very impressively and he has obviously put together a pretty decent machine, no complaints there. What pissed me off is the total lack of empathy this guy has

His asking price for this service was 70btc to which we all agreed upon, we even ponied up 15btc upfront. Now with the price of this coin shot to shit, and the job done. Ryan, out of the fucking blue, asks for the remaining 65btc..... but how the fuck could we pay him right away without the price of the coin lifting first? I explained this to him 50 times but he didn't budge because he didn't "trust" us WTF ryan?

He kept his sell walls on the coin and kept his bots running.... basically holding us to ransom until we paid this 65btc

Now I'm all for manipulation, the market cant function without it. But what I value more than anything else is ethical manipulation, you don't break the gentleman's code over some BS like this

sure, maybe we should have had our shit together before bringing ryan on board but sometimes, in business, you have to understand that you need to take risks to make MORE money!! ryan didn't want to take that risk with us and basically hung us out to dry

We ended up paying him 10btc per day last week before he decided to remove his "sell pressure"

im sure ass kissers and cronies are thinking "if you want a service you have to pay for it" and "nothings for free" blah blah.. well fuck you! In business, it's give and take. Ryan wanted to get paid first and that's understandable, but we didn't have the dough to pay him so he could have helped us out on that front and given us a little leeway

i'm not a ryan hater like the rest... hell, the guy teaches how the market is manipulated and how to profit from it, that's respectable..  i have made good money here and there. I am just disappointed with the way he has treated my team and feel like it was wrong and could have been handled differently

great trader, but hes a miser and him and his group only make money because they manipulate the fuck out of this market. Every day they fill up on some random coin (like NKT). Then, out of the blue, this random shitcoin is pumping like hell and they only people that profit is ryan and his group,, not my type of scene

hell manipulation is there for all to see so I will profit from this regardless

You could even call me a manipulator, who gives a shit. In this market you're either fucking someone in the ass or getting fucked yourself. I don't care how much money you make in the process, if you get into bed with ryan you're shaking hands with the devil himself. I would much rather slug it out in the market and make money on my own, all it's gonna take is some elbow grease but im not scared to work hard. Fuck taking the easy route, that's for pussies who don't care about the guy the other side of the trade

Ryan is working bots galore all over this fucking market there is no way in fucking hell you can "predict" all of this shit every fucking month like this GTFO

there is something you idiots are doing to "make things happen" so just come out and fucking say it

you tell me you are just going to "predict" 200 pumps naturally? OH FUCKING PLEASE this is NOT natural! no way is this "natural" either you guys have inside information or you are working with outside whales because wtf??

there is no way you can make this kind of volume just appear out of the freaking blue like this yet every time it does, you fuckers just happen to "know" about it MONTHS before the rest of us? Yeah maybe i can understand you seeing some shit popping off with all the talk on twitter and then scoring some money from a quick pump

but to do this every month is complete and total manipulation of the market it is NOT natural so tell us ALL about the bots you are using so that we can get on a level playing field

NO ONE in this place should have ANY advantage

You do realize you can buy an advanced trade / arbitrage bot for less than half a BTC and set it up yourself, right? It's a pretty level playing field if you don't expect anyone to do your work for you.

No you cannot

those things do not work worth a darn!

I'm a developer myself and I know what im doing so dont fucking come here and advise me

you need something heavy duty not some fucking quatloo trader GTFO

look how ryan was mocking us the other day by posting this, look what these guys are doing

On January 23rd, SPR fell into a quagmire of what seemed to be an endless pit of decline, and as a rule – the ‘majority’ of traders in this market believe that a decline in price is “irreversible,” which is interestingly what causes them to refer to coins like this as “dead,” whilst skilled traders refer to coins that are in this type of condition as “cheap” and therefore ripe for accumulation.

Starting on January 23rd, SPR declined from 69,960 Satoshi by 96% and settled at 2,507 Satoshi on March 12th.

do you think some fucking cat trader or quatloo trader can do that?

get real! that is more than a 90 PERCENT fall right there

these people are running riot in this place and no one is putting a leash on them
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
May 17, 2015, 01:44:45 PM
It looks like Ryan got tired of people caling him out, so he closed his thread and opened a self-moderated one.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
May 09, 2015, 04:51:14 AM
I will to make my own pump group. If you want to get in send me a PM.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
May 06, 2015, 12:31:19 PM
Just wanted to inform you guys, don't do any business with Ryan Pumper....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ryanpumper-369209

pumperspicks.com

It's a total scam, the fee to enter is 0.5 BTC per week. This is obviously a ridiculous high amount.

All you get is some useless obvious information about trading on exchanges. He also provides you with coins you should buy, and at which prices. I bought like 4 coins he mentioned, at the given price. All coins have continued to decline lower.

Its also a pain in the ass to communicate with this guy, he just doesn't reply to PM's for days.

If you take a look at his website, you can see all these great profits of 1000's of %'s he makes. He is literaly pulling these numbers out of his ass.
I've also spoken to other "members" on the chatbox on his website. All agreed that Ryans pumpers group is a shady business.

From his Bitcoin-address, we can tell that he has allready made alot of victims. Most of the victims sign up for 1 week, take their losses and leave:

https://blockchain.info/address/1NKDgWjKQ2nHrgrw7xpc4gXPBvq1f1wVjS

Be warned! Don't fall for this SCAM.

It's obvious, what would be their business if it isn't making more money from their fees than what they can offer with their so called pumps? There are way too many altcoins, they keep coming on a daily basis, not even being inside an "inner circle" of pumpers guarantee that they will do it right and it will turn out okay. Take into account to sell big amounts of shitcoin you need a big volume (people there that will buy your pumped shitcoins).
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
May 06, 2015, 12:29:03 PM
Is this ironic? Sarcastic? Maybe you can explain instead of throwing insults.

And: No, I did not follow the whole story from the beginning and don't know who is guilty or not, so I cannot really judge, but I got some bad feeling here in my short time in cryptocurrency and this forum already.

It was just a question. Ok...a bit sarcastic but humorous meant. If you read the whole story you know why. I don't insult anyone of doing something. Everyone is free to do his business.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2015, 11:09:55 AM
Lame...Fake drama.

So lame...

Might as well suck each other off or something, that'd at least be more entertaining than this bullshit drivel. Oh well, y'all are scammers so I guess that's what ya do.
Activity: 180
May 06, 2015, 08:13:21 AM
@CryptoJerk

And....did you sell your soul to the devil?

Fuck off you piece of shit

Well, I do understand Namrekka's question, because the following seems "a bit" contradictory:

why do you think eveyone who isnt in his group keeps losing? this is WIDESCALE manipulation

and it is hurting developers the most, so lets DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS before its too late

and then:

I have seen what you guys are doing and I have put some thought into what we can do together as a unit

what do you say ryan?

my bots + your bots, we come together and do some serious damage

im not backing down or anything i am just looking at the numbers

and maybe we can do some real business

you guys are trying to capture the daily volume on trex, i know this

so lets at least work together

i can bring something that is quite useful too

Is this ironic? Sarcastic? Maybe you can explain instead of throwing insults.

And: No, I did not follow the whole story from the beginning and don't know who is guilty or not, so I cannot really judge, but I got some bad feeling here in my short time in cryptocurrency and this forum already.
Activity: 180
May 06, 2015, 07:49:42 AM
Well, those greedy unfair liars are just parasites, feeding on others and leaving them bloodless. No need to look up at them, on the contrary.
May 06, 2015, 05:52:00 AM
@CryptoJerk

I dont even know why i bother replying newbie accounts

Im not a broke peasant like you

do you think i care what a bunch of internrt nerds think about my decisions

Im not your friend so never get it confused

I do business and i make deals

Thats why i have more money than you, u dork

You can laugh and make fun of me all you like

When im on the internet im a boss when i get off the internet im still a boss

You only have balls when your on the interwebs

Now fuck off and go choke on a cock

Excuse me!
It was just a question. Newbee? look at the registration date! And since when I'm a broken peasant? A discussion about who has more money? I guess I could be your father...so a bit more respect please!
May 06, 2015, 05:24:06 AM
@CryptoJerk

I dont even know why i bother replying newbie accounts

Im not a broke peasant like you

do you think i care what a bunch of internrt nerds think about my decisions

Im not your friend so never get it confused

I do business and i make deals

Thats why i have more money than you, u dork

You can laugh and make fun of me all you like

When im on the internet im a boss when i get off the internet im still a boss

You only have balls when your on the interwebs

Now fuck off and go choke on a cock

Activity: 140
May 06, 2015, 05:15:41 AM
His thread is filled with atleast 15 accounts that keep it live. Obviously same person/group behind these accounts to lure in the noobs for 0.5 btc.

- Mayer Amschel
May 06, 2015, 05:12:10 AM
@CryptoJerk

May 06, 2015, 05:02:34 AM
Just read through his thread, look at the coins hes talked about having several previous pumps and regular volume and the answer is there....Ryan has been kind enough to give this info for free....not sure why he gets so much hate

he reveals too much
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
May 06, 2015, 02:23:36 AM
Just read through his thread, look at the coins hes talked about having several previous pumps and regular volume and the answer is there....Ryan has been kind enough to give this info for free....not sure why he gets so much hate

I don't personally hate him, but I don't like pumps. I can agree that sometimes coins need a pump to get traction, but calling yourself a pumper is not looking good in my eyes. Cryptocurrencies should not be considered only as a way to make fast/big profits.
Activity: 42
May 05, 2015, 04:31:52 PM
I know it's a groundbreaking concept but instead of bitching why not take the 0.5 BTC and purchase bots of your own to automate your trading strategy. Also if you're paying attention to this thread, please head to the Pumper's Picks thread to see CryptoJerk borderline grovelling as he asks Ryan to let him join his team the past few days. Pure comedy from both sides on this one.
Activity: 456
May 05, 2015, 04:23:42 PM
This looks like a fucking scam to me, i wanted to join but screw this shit.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2015, 11:10:31 AM
And the shills keep pouring in. Yay?

Ryan (Penis) Pumper and all of his shit-alts are so funny. At least it's a never-ending supply of popcorn.  Grin
Activity: 28
May 05, 2015, 02:42:44 AM
If we talk about pumpers, no one of mentioned can be compared with Wolong. Look on what he did with Doge and later with Panda.

Wolong was never consistent same with the other names. All most of them ever did was tell you something was happening

Are there sum pumpers that are consistent?  What about Prom or Bob?

I ask why, I wants to follow dem to learn this better much.

If you read Ryan pumper picks thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ryan-pumper-pumpers-picks-updated-daily-765426), you get good insight about market manipulation and how it works.
Activity: 447
May 04, 2015, 08:25:49 PM
If we talk about pumpers, no one of mentioned can be compared with Wolong. Look on what he did with Doge and later with Panda.

Wolong was never consistent same with the other names. All most of them ever did was tell you something was happening

Are there sum pumpers that are consistent?  What about Prom or Bob?

I ask why, I wants to follow dem to learn this better much.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
May 03, 2015, 09:30:41 AM
Honestly, 48k worth of mining equipment doesn't sound like enough to lie and brag about...even a used skid steer loader is 25k!

Despite your joke it was really something back in the days. Those ASICs were able to mine about $800-$1100/day worth of alts so...
Pages:
Jump to: