Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper "Pumpgroup" SCAM - page 4. (Read 5101 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 01, 2015, 04:56:50 PM
Come on guys whoever falls for this guys circus deserves to lose money! The fact is that most of these lose there funds week1 then he tells them it sometime takes time and they buy in for another 0.5btc and then buy even more of his garbage lol Fools will be parted from their funds say no more.

He made over 160 BTC giving bad advice to his customers, that's a dream job! I could do the same for less, let's say 0.2BTC. I'll be available 12h a day if you have any questions and pick some coins every day for you to buy (at random) everything fair and square.  Roll Eyes

Yes he made well over 160btc because just the 0.5btc entry fee was peanuts to the 2-5-10btc that members purchased his shitty listed coins and 100-200% profit, thousands of bitcoin he has made the scumbag.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
April 29, 2015, 02:57:38 PM
Come on guys whoever falls for this guys circus deserves to lose money! The fact is that most of these lose there funds week1 then he tells them it sometime takes time and they buy in for another 0.5btc and then buy even more of his garbage lol Fools will be parted from their funds say no more.

He made over 160 BTC giving bad advice to his customers, that's a dream job! I could do the same for less, let's say 0.2BTC. I'll be available 12h a day if you have any questions and pick some coins every day for you to buy (at random) everything fair and square.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 29, 2015, 02:05:56 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 29, 2015, 02:02:20 PM
Balkhole is a ryan shill that is his trick when he see he is being outed he comes out with a massive wall of bollox which screams profit so obvious just give up and stop scamming you bum. Spending all your time talking to yourself with your shills pffffft
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
April 29, 2015, 01:44:16 PM
So basically he collects 0.5 btc (Scam#1) from people to trick them to invest (Scam#2) but actually dumping on them.

That's exactly what he does. He gets them coming and going.

I think he have done with this business for a long time.
I'm wondering if there will be any clarification from Ryan cs regarding this accusations
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 29, 2015, 01:24:43 PM
So basically he collects 0.5 btc (Scam#1) from people to trick them to invest (Scam#2) but actually dumping on them.

That's exactly what he does. He gets them coming and going.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
April 29, 2015, 12:55:45 PM
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
April 29, 2015, 12:34:43 PM
If you had started with $1 and invested it with him for the past 8 months, you would have roughly $1 trillion now according to his numbers. Think about it. It's not mathematically possible

you're wrong actually

take a glimse

START - 1,981% PROFIT

MMXIV - 2,661% PROFIT

XBS - 2,661% PROFIT

GSX - 881% PROFIT

CLOAK - 863% PROFIT

CRAVE - 4,445% PROFIT

CANN - 1,128% PROFIT

IOC - 677% PROFIT

April 29, 2015, 11:27:52 AM
Anybody with reasonable intelligence can see that his numbers don't add up. If Xcoin sees a 200% gain last week and Ycoin sees a 300% gain during the same period, he would call that a 500% gain. The reality is that it's. 250% gain because you can't be all-in on both coins at the same time.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
April 29, 2015, 11:14:12 AM
You need only look at his claimed results, up thousands of percent every single month, to know this is a scam.

If you had started with $1 and invested it with him for the past 8 months, you would have roughly $1 trillion now according to his numbers. Think about it. It's not mathematically possible, and he sure as hell wouldn't need to bother offering a 0.5 BTC/week subscription service. He'd be the richest man in crypto.

It looks like additionally this guy has mastered the sockpuppet game and even has "contrary opinions" that talk about how he "shouldn't be allowed to get away with his amazing pumps." Designed to make it look like the only opposition he has is that people are jealous of his gains.

The altcoin space is dominated by the idea that someone's out there making more money than you. Just relax, find good assets yourself, buy and sit tight for a few years. I recommend Bitcoin Grin

As cypherdoc says, despite the historic bull market of adoption, most people will lose money in this space. There are so many ways to get fooled if you're looking to get rich quick. You have to be willing to get rich slow. Over several years, not months.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
April 29, 2015, 10:36:00 AM
Just wanted to inform you guys, don't do any business with Ryan Pumper....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ryanpumper-369209

pumperspicks.com

It's a total scam, the fee to enter is 0.5 BTC per week. This is obviously a ridiculous high amount.

All you get is some useless obvious information about trading on exchanges. He also provides you with coins you should buy, and at which prices. I bought like 4 coins he mentioned, at the given price. All coins have continued to decline lower.

Its also a pain in the ass to communicate with this guy, he just doesn't reply to PM's for days.

If you take a look at his website, you can see all these great profits of 1000's of %'s he makes. He is literaly pulling these numbers out of his ass.
I've also spoken to other "members" on the chatbox on his website. All agreed that Ryans pumpers group is a shady business.

From his Bitcoin-address, we can tell that he has allready made alot of victims. Most of the victims sign up for 1 week, take their losses and leave:

https://blockchain.info/address/1NKDgWjKQ2nHrgrw7xpc4gXPBvq1f1wVjS

Be warned! Don't fall for this SCAM.

Thanks for your sacrifice.  Wink
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
April 29, 2015, 10:20:26 AM
you people do not listin?

i told you they want to control

this is what they plan for us here

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

No more pump here from this groups No more pump,for you people you make money, but someone else will lost monye

This is not fair way to do here. It should be fair and open for everyone here to do their own business not because you pump groups want to do secret deals on us

I keep to say here and I will never remove! You will make money but we who cannot afford you, we do not know which of the coin that you are pumping so yes we are angry with you people because it is not fair to us

Maybe you do here for free for us at least maybe once or two time, or you just want us to look you make money?

if you do not than i am sure that is you people do not care about us you only want to be here for pump and dump and this is not honest

I do not care if you make million dollar here if it is dirty then it is not clean and honest money so i will not

Leave this place for us to do honest trading, no more pump here
Activity: 205
April 29, 2015, 10:17:36 AM
April 29, 2015, 10:14:22 AM

From his Bitcoin-address, we can tell that he has allready made alot of victims. Most of the victims sign up for 1 week, take their losses and leave:

I'm really surprised by just how many people have fallen for this. When will people realize that the biggest victims of the P&Ds that we see in crypto are those who think that they are insiders?
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
April 29, 2015, 07:43:05 AM
Use basic business sense next time. Why on earth someone will tell u how he is making hundreds of bitcoin ? He will only SELL you that secret information if he is NOT making that money.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
April 29, 2015, 07:39:12 AM
Here is Ryan

I thought it was Brian.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 29, 2015, 07:34:34 AM
Here is Ryan

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
April 29, 2015, 07:19:41 AM
All I can think of is:

- You don't say?

This is obvious. I'm sorry for your loss, but it is the greed who push us into such actions. It is your fault - not his.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 29, 2015, 06:21:05 AM
Just wanted to inform you guys, don't do any business with Ryan Pumper....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ryanpumper-369209

pumperspicks.com

It's a total scam, the fee to enter is 0.5 BTC per week. This is obviously a ridiculous high amount.

All you get is some useless obvious information about trading on exchanges. He also provides you with coins you should buy, and at which prices. I bought like 4 coins he mentioned, at the given price. All coins have continued to decline lower.

Its also a pain in the ass to communicate with this guy, he just doesn't reply to PM's for days.

If you take a look at his website, you can see all these great profits of 1000's of %'s he makes. He is literaly pulling these numbers out of his ass.
I've also spoken to other "members" on the chatbox on his website. All agreed that Ryans pumpers group is a shady business.

Be warned! Don't fall for this SCAM.
Pages:
Jump to: