Pages:
Author

Topic: RyanPumper is a scammer. Why the fuck is he STILL not banned ? - page 3. (Read 13523 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
And that is it:
PROFIT: There has to be some form of automation in your strategy. So I advise that, after you have built a position that you are satisfied with, take 50% of that position and sprinkle it on the sell side. (Keep all sell orders as small as possible – below 0.1 BTC – so that your orders don’t increase upward resistance)These orders should be placed for a 40 – 50% gain. The other half of your position will be liquidated incrementally as the market continues to rise.

This video shows how you should be executing trades

THIS WEEKS MOVERS
These coins all provide opportunity for above average profit

BSTY, GEO, MTR, NAV

I’m also Monitoring

ASN, OCUPY, CXC, MARYJ

cool of your to post this.

and as expected, that's funny given "ryan pumper" news....i check most of those main coins he posted (the 1st four) and they're all ALREADY up in price, TOO LATE for ppl to buy in once he sends out the message LOL YEAH THANKS LET ME BUY YOUR PUMPED COINS YOU'RE SELLING TO YOUR FOLLOWERS AND THE PUBLIC.  Roll Eyes since he's already accumulated.  sure you may get in JUST when he msg's you and see a bit of profit, but nowhere near what he claims in % or says you will.  you can see bots working those coins still (his of course) and well, you better hope they keep going up the rest of the week, otherwise you're bagholding with the rest.

That's because he's not pumping anything except bullshit lol.  Standard wannabe baller type of twitter trader who finds a coin that's already been quietly pumped by others and tries to announce it as if he was responsible for the price rise.  Phonies like this are a dime a dozen.   Next...
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
those arent ryans picks you dweebs

get the guy who posted them to login to private chat and screenshot, he cant cause he isnt in the group

lol he trolled you and left
Profit is profit, y u mad tho?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
those arent ryans picks you dweebs

get the guy who posted them to login to private chat and screenshot, he cant cause he isnt in the group

lol he trolled you and left
legendary
The date is on his post quote.

BSTY 460 >> 460
GEO 9000 >> 14000
MTR 30k >> 14k
NAV 2200 >> 3500

Looks like an average of 17% profit so far.
Not the whole picture. From the post til now, every single one of those coins have reached 30%+ gains at some point (or multiple points) and I think every single one of them has also gone down significantly at least once.
Complete picture: super mega lucky max profit take from lowest price to highest price...

BSTY 426 >> 721
GEO 9140 >> 14470
MTR 23.4k >> 41k
NAV 2000 >> 3640

Average maximum one trade profit with one in a million timing chance: 71.2% in 4 days.
Activity: 322
And that is it:
PROFIT: There has to be some form of automation in your strategy. So I advise that, after you have built a position that you are satisfied with, take 50% of that position and sprinkle it on the sell side. (Keep all sell orders as small as possible – below 0.1 BTC – so that your orders don’t increase upward resistance)These orders should be placed for a 40 – 50% gain. The other half of your position will be liquidated incrementally as the market continues to rise.

THIS WEEKS MOVERS

BSTY, GEO, MTR, NAV

I’m also Monitoring

ASN, OCUPY, CXC, MARYJ

What was the date this was sent out and did any of these make good profit?

Atleast 8 coins to choose from that could be very dangerous how much should you put on each coin about a bitcoin? That would be costing about 8 bitcoin to join his group for a week if 4 of these pumped nicely you would make money but i don't no where to check as there is no date.

I was actually thinking about trying him out for a week but the thing holds me back is the army of newbies and the feeling of the paid shill or is that ryan, who knows.

BSTY 460 >> 460
GEO 9000 >> 14000
MTR 30k >> 14k
NAV 2200 >> 3500

Not the whole picture. From the post til now, every single one of those coins have reached 30%+ gains at some point (or multiple points) and I think every single one of them has also gone down significantly at least once.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
do not throw your hard-earned btc into this obvious scam
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Time for a bump,  ryan's shills are active
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
lol those arent ryans picks you retards

YOU are a retard.
legendary
Activity: 938
It would be good if people would realize and stop buying into these shitcoins - it would eliminate these idiot pump and dump groups.

Without people supporting and/or trading all these crappy coins,  this market would die off along with the moron p&d groups.

Roll Eyes

Edit: I'm not saying ALL altcoins are bad.. some might even become something.  
Maybe invest a small portion of your funds in some you feel are very beneficial,  but don't get your hopes up.

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
lol those arent ryans picks you retards
legendary
And that is it:

THIS WEEKS MOVERS

BSTY, GEO, MTR, NAV

I’m also Monitoring

ASN, OCUPY, CXC, MARYJ

Atleast 8 coins to choose from that could be very dangerous how much should you put on each coin about a bitcoin? That would be costing about 8 bitcoin to join his group for a week if 4 of these pumped nicely you would make money but i don't no where to check as there is no date.

I was actually thinking about trying him out for a week but the thing holds me back is the army of newbies and the feeling of the paid shill or is that ryan, who knows.

BSTY 460 >> 460
GEO 9000 >> 14000
MTR 30k >> 14k
NAV 2200 >> 3500

Activity: 868
And that is it:

THIS WEEKS MOVERS

BSTY, GEO, MTR, NAV

I’m also Monitoring

ASN, OCUPY, CXC, MARYJ

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
bump

let's keep this thread higher than the scam thread

I agree with that. People need to be aware.
Activity: 225
bump

let's keep this thread higher than the scam thread
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
And that is it:

THIS WEEKS MOVERS

BSTY, GEO, MTR, NAV

I’m also Monitoring

ASN, OCUPY, CXC, MARYJ

cool of your to post this.

and as expected, that's funny given "ryan pumper" news....i check most of those main coins he posted (the 1st four) and they're all ALREADY up in price, TOO LATE for ppl to buy in once he sends out the message LOL YEAH THANKS LET ME BUY YOUR PUMPED COINS YOU'RE SELLING TO YOUR FOLLOWERS AND THE PUBLIC.  Roll Eyes since he's already accumulated.  sure you may get in JUST when he msg's you and see a bit of profit, but nowhere near what he claims in % or says you will.  you can see bots working those coins still (his of course) and well, you better hope they keep going up the rest of the week, otherwise you're bagholding with the rest.
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
And that is it:

THIS WEEKS MOVERS

BSTY, GEO, MTR, NAV

I’m also Monitoring

ASN, OCUPY, CXC, MARYJ
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
I'm just saying you are NOT the only one around here who knows a thing or two about how things really work and I am NOT afraid to compete with you

I have spent this whole month developing my own bots so GET READY FOR ME you little fucker because im coming

Dont you dare it to talk to me like this me i am here to fight for morals because we dont need it this secret society club that will control us

you here because you are jealous and so you say you want it to COMPETE with these peoples

here you have said to us that you will do the same but i dont think that you able to giveaway money you even dont have group but you still say you will make secret society here on us to COMPETE with these people

this is dirty money for me and corrupt money so please it do not think that me i am like you

i do honest trade and i do by myself

never do i need to plan in secret i always do open

so dont you dare it because we will argue here and i will not stop until i must leave library

NO MORE PUMP AND DUMP

Ahah and ryan is using his others accounts to make advertisment in a thread clearly exposing him as a scammer, what a fucking joke Cheesy
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I'm just saying you are NOT the only one around here who knows a thing or two about how things really work and I am NOT afraid to compete with you

I have spent this whole month developing my own bots so GET READY FOR ME you little fucker because im coming

Dont you dare it to talk to me like this me i am here to fight for morals because we dont need it this secret society club that will control us

you here because you are jealous and so you say you want it to COMPETE with these peoples

here you have said to us that you will do the same but i dont think that you able to giveaway money you even dont have group but you still say you will make secret society here on us to COMPETE with these people

this is dirty money for me and corrupt money so please it do not think that me i am like you

i do honest trade and i do by myself

never do i need to plan in secret i always do open

so dont you dare it because we will argue here and i will not stop until i must leave library

NO MORE PUMP AND DUMP
Activity: 205
Bullshit
Fuck this, am serious
Am in group.
Gonna reveal this week PICKS for.. FREE!!!
Tonight  Grin

THANK YOU GOD please you released it them now for us please??

Even follow your twitter i will do if you will do this one here for us who will be greateful?

He sended out monday so you have already the picks?

Please for post it here the screenshot for us to look

I am using school library so not will be here later unless i pay and use phone

Wow dont be so desperate man you should have pmed him that for godsake. We are NOT fanboys for ryan here unlike everyone else and besides that guy is pulling your chain he doesnt have anything, just go to ryans thread and see how far his followers have pushed their heads inside his ass

they have formed a systematic machine to turn everything upside down

Ryan is a total cyborg with no care for the "little guy" unless you are part of his little "group"!!!this is a guy that devs are paying up to 10 to 15 btc a piece to pump their little shit coins with his 10,000 bots that are sucking all the bandwith from bittrex, do you think he cares to acknowledge us?

just look at the first page of his thread him and his group have directly been in probably 70% of all of the god damned coins on the fucking market that is how he knows what is going up and what is going down because him and his group are on one side of the market and everyone else is on the other side DUUH

devs have their noses so far up this guys ass that it's pathetic

Ryan is using bots and I am well on my way to having my own bots

keep swimming mr whale

I am right there on your fucking tail! and no, I am not a hater who gives a fuck how much money you have to throwaway I have no agenda

Pages:
Jump to: