Pages:
Author

Topic: RyanPumper is a scammer. Why the fuck is he STILL not banned ? - page 4. (Read 13523 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Bullshit
Fuck this, am serious
Am in group.
Gonna reveal this week PICKS for.. FREE!!!
Tonight  Grin

THANK YOU GOD please you released it them now for us please??

Even follow your twitter i will do if you will do this one here for us who will be greateful?

He sended out monday so you have already the picks?

Please for post it here the screenshot for us to look

I am using school library so not will be here later unless i pay and use phone

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
reality overcomes
Bullshit
Fuck this, am serious
Am in group.
Gonna reveal this week PICKS for.. FREE!!!
Tonight  Grin
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
No more pump here from this groups No more pump,for you people you make money, but someone else will lost monye

This is not fair way to do here. It should be fair and open for everyone here to do their own business not because you pump groups want to do secret deals on us

I keep to say here and I will never remove! You will make money but we who cannot afford you, we do not know which of the coin that you are pumping so yes we are angry with you people because it is not fair to us

Maybe you do here for free for us at least maybe once or two time, or you just want us to look you make money?

if you do not than i am sure that is you people do not care about us you only want to be here for pump and dump and this is not honest

I do not care if you make million dollar here if it is dirty then it is not clean and honest money so i will not

Leave this place for us to do honest trading, no more pump here

it is so bad that even if you mange to buy just before the pump

ryans group has already made damn near 300% profits and they will be selling as the price rises because they are the only ones who buy at the bottom

because ryan is the one that pushes the price down so that is how he knows where the "floor" is all the time

why do you think he keeps saying "think backwards" or "trade backwards" his bots manipulate prices down that is what he calls "shaking the trees" because when his bots are puting lower and lower sell orders, other people who dont know what they are doing start to compete with these bots and they put even lower sell orders themselves

then others realize that they are competing with a bot that isn't going to stop out bidding their sells so they just dump out

then everyone else follows and the price crashes

and then ryan and his shitty little group is waiting right there at the bottom to scoop up everyones coins before the "pump". he even put a little subliminal reference to this in his last post

This is why amateurs are jittery in the market – because they buy at all the wrong times and are therefore leaving themselves open to be exploited via the manipulation of perception.

The skilled trader who buys only at rock bottom prices doesn’t worry about the “dump it” cries. His ears are closed to the “scam coin” accusations – because when others begin to sell as a result of these tactics, they are selling to him! And weeks later, these same weak handed traders will be buying back these coins from the very people they sold them to - but this time at a severe price mark up.

To summarise; buying at the wrong time leaves you open to a variety of manipulation strategies that WILL be used against you. There is no doubt about it! I mean, the very act of buying at the wrong time is the result of yet another variation of manipulation – mass market deception.

this is what this sick cyborg guy calls "the price cycle"

they are in every coin at this point and are taking advantage of the entire market
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
1)Put 5$ on an exchange.
2)Buy 50different alts for an amount of 0.1$ each.
3)2 or 3 of them will eventually pump.
4)Take screenshots (do not forget to hide the amount you bought)
5)Create fake btctalk accoutns to make them post nice words about your group.
6)Post some tip taken from investopedia.
7)Make people pay you the fee.
8)Enjoy the profit

HAHA exaclty!

Yeah alright, but now why the report button isn't working with ryan ?
Is he friend with moderators ? Pathetic...
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
1)Put 5$ on an exchange.
8)Enjoy the profit

HAHA exaclty!
i told you they want to control

this is what they plan for us here

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

No more pump here from this groups No more pump,for you people you make money, but someone else will lost monye

This is not fair way to do here. It should be fair and open for everyone here to do their own business not because you pump groups want to do secret deals on us

I keep to say here and I will never remove! You will make money but we who cannot afford you, we do not know which of the coin that you are pumping so yes we are angry with you people because it is not fair to us

Maybe you do here for free for us at least maybe once or two time, or you just want us to look you make money?

if you do not than i am sure that is you people do not care about us you only want to be here for pump and dump and this is not honest

I do not care if you make million dollar here if it is dirty then it is not clean and honest money so i will not

Leave this place for us to do honest trading, no more pump here

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
BTC Don't be naive. Shut up and listen!

Done with the PUMPERPICKS, so what can I say?
Definitely this stuff doesnt worth 0.5 btc at all.
Jesus, really 0.5? What for?

Let me explain
When you are gettin registered on PP, Ryan send to you "the expectations"

Quote:
"My expectation from each member is:
1. Full participation in each move.
2. Feel free to ask me whatever question you'd like about entry / exit points. I'm here to help.
3. Keep our picks private during the week. Once the week is over, you may discuss our activities freely.
What are your own expectations as a member of the group?"

1. About moves he is talking about. He did not told us to do any move.
2. Ok. We are asking for exit points? for 10K, Ryan? for gns? and other? No answer.
He told us about exiting in 50% profit range - jeez man, we know it without your 0.5 cost advices.
3. I keeped this shit
Our expectations is PROFIT! and nothing else. What a silly question.

This thing that called PUMPERPICKS made only for begginers-noobs-kiddies in crypto.

Numbers everywere, strategy. Strategy is the only thing you can take from PP project.
The chat - The PRIVATE IRC as they called it. 2-5 users, totally lamers.
No advices and no strategy. Quiet place.
When Ryan appears he ask us about positions we're in.... and Ryan is gone. What should we do?
Market is moving we re not.

Only one of six picks was helpful...

Nothing spectacular people you can do it youself.

Knowledge for free!

https://twitter.com/herzogzwei_bits
Activity: 399
they want to control

this i found they plan for us

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

Peoples please do not do this one! You will make money and someone will lose it but these men they do not care for us

they only want it to dominate us and control

do not push away your kind morals just to make money this one it has no worth it is a dirty money

we should all help one another here not like this secret society club that will decide on what happens to everyone here

no more pump and dump here

Lewl  Grin
they want to control

this i found they plan for us

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

Peoples please do not do this one! You will make money and someone will lose it but these men they do not care for us

they only want it to dominate us and control

do not push away your kind morals just to make money this one it has no worth it is a dirty money

we should all help one another here not like this secret society club that will decide on what happens to everyone here

no more pump and dump here
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
1)Put 5$ on an exchange.
8)Enjoy the profit

You forgot the biggest part of the scam....

Selling his bag of shit into the hands of the people who paid him the 0.5 BTC. He dumps the pump.
Activity: 285
Why the hell am I forced to see his terrible scam thread on the front page of the section "altcoin discussion" everyday I connect ?
My god seriously, everyone knows that he is a scammer, so why bringing bad reputation to the altcoin community and not close his thread ?

Because he still finds naive "customers" who pay him his entry fee.

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Why the hell am I forced to see his terrible scam thread on the front page of the section "altcoin discussion" everyday I connect ?
My god seriously, everyone knows that he is a scammer, so why bringing bad reputation to the altcoin community and not close his thread ?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
Well, sorry if you don't like me and that I have upset you. I would never report you...

You can do whatever you want, it looks like you can't be reasoned with. Good luck!

Please don't ever visit this discussion forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=56.0
legendary
For example, this is a ponzi: http://weeklyponzi.com/

It says right on the name, title, text, etc. It explains clearly you can get 130% or 0% from your deposit. All deposits and payments are transparent and completely listed. Technically this is a fair presentation of the service and potential users are informed of the process. The morality of the ponzi depends on each person and their environment and is of no relevance considering in less than two days people paid almost 200 000 USD to this site...

Why you post this one then? This is not relevant with the thing we discuss here

you should do honest thing not like this spam you post

please I don't do argument with you, if moderator don't like then they ban you it's not my fault

Because it is relevant to what we discuss, here let me quote it:

this is a ponzi...

It says right on the name, title, text, etc. It explains clearly you can get 130% or 0% from your deposit. All deposits and payments are transparent and completely listed. Technically this is a fair presentation of the service and potential users are informed of the process.

I think the site is shit and you should not send money to any ponzi. I did not ask anything from you but to see it as an example of a service that is not lying about what it is. It's not pretending to be something else, but a ponzi.

Unlike other services that claim false numbers and attack you when you comment on it. But if the moderators ban me, it's your fault. Why do you want to do this to me? Why the hate?

It says right on the name, title, text, etc. It explains clearly you can get 130% or 0% from your deposit. All deposits and payments are transparent and completely listed. Technically this is a fair presentation of the service and potential users are informed of the process. The morality of the ponzi depends on each person and their environment and is of no relevance considering in less than two days people paid almost 200 000 USD to this site...

Why you post this one then? This is not relevant with the thing we discuss here

you should do honest thing not like this spam you post

please I don't do argument with you, if moderator don't like then they ban you it's not my fault
legendary
I don't know but I wont trust. I like honest thing not this one you do here
Trust what? I know you don't understand English well, but seriously, you just want to do bad things to people for no reason. That's messed up.
I don't judge you

in here we do honest not lie
Actually you judge me and you ignore what I write. That's not honest.

I don't argue I just report and maybe moderator ban you I don't know

spam is against rules here and maybe people will send and you don't pay them like scam

I don't know but I wont trust. I like honest thing not this one you do here
legendary
I don't judge you

Actually you judge me and you ignore what I write. That's not honest.

you will get banned for spam your website here
What? It's not my website...

I will report if don't remove and let moderator decide

it is spam because you say someone pay 200000usd so you wanted to promoted it

I have report and moderator will decide on you not me I don't judge you

Pages:
Jump to: