Pages:
Author

Topic: SaberPlan.com | #1 BTC betting Strategy game - Your Skillz for bitcoins! - page 3. (Read 2402 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bug: Multiple bets/Ips is NOW FIXED!

Smiley
Important note: Win 10000 Satoshis + your bet amount IF you are playing alone at our game!!  Grin
Hmm...
You play alone? But... Against who? Otherwise you win everytime?

Yes, if noone is playing Against you you'll win everytime!

THE GAME IS CRAZY COME TO WATCH US!!!   Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Important note: Win 10000 Satoshis + your bet amount IF you are playing alone at our game!!  Grin
Hmm...
You play alone? But... Against who? Otherwise you win everytime?
Saberplan just got better!: Now you dont need to share your ref link to anyone just click it your self as much as you can! to win, Thats right we dont allow multiple Ips anymore to make it Simply fair!  Kiss Cool
Important note: Win 10000 Satoshis + your bet amount IF you are playing alone at our game!!  Grin
This is a new idea of a game, or gambling, good luck in marketing this idea, hope people will like it, will give it a try too now.
-cheers-

Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
This is a new idea of a game, or gambling, good luck in marketing this idea, hope people will like it, will give it a try too now.
-cheers-
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ok, the concept is... Original I'll grant you that.
But is there any security measure to prevent people from just spamming themselves the link?

They also could get together with a whole bunch of friends and plan ahead. You allowed to spam the link that's not the problem, spamming wont get people to click it so spam if you want . What will help however is if a player has some friends or contacts they can send the link to right away then have people on websites know before hand well in advanced to click the link and have everything pre planned, this is fine to but the problem is when they preplan all their friend to submit their link to traffic exchange or even to a Facebook group that swap clicks. So that wouldn't be so fair.

Nope, Its so fair cause anyone can get lots of people to click his link from facebook or anywhere else infact there is lots of ways to get even more trafic .. so a player must use his brain to find a good strategy thats All!  Smiley

I tried their game. It is very innovative and easy to play. Very competitive too ! I WON at last.

And regarding the spamming thing, google recaptcha is there to take care. Also the time period of clicking the ref link is limited to 5 minutes after making bets so i don't think that traffic exchanges would send a lot of "real" traffic for just 5 minutes that would actually solve the captcha.

Keep up the good work !  Cheesy
But is there any security measure to prevent people from just spamming themselves the link?

They also could get together with a whole bunch of friends and plan ahead. You allowed to spam the link that's not the problem, spamming wont get people to click it so spam if you want . What will help however is if a player has some friends or contacts they can send the link to right away then have people on websites know before hand well in advanced to click the link and have everything pre planned, this is fine to but the problem is when they preplan all their friend to submit their link to traffic exchange or even to a Facebook group that swap clicks. So that wouldn't be so fair.

Nope, Its so fair cause anyone can get lots of people to click his link from facebook or anywhere else infact there is lots of ways to get even more trafic .. so a player must use his brain to find a good strategy thats All!  Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

So this game is strategy based which pot will win when countdown timer will get finished, each pot has different betting system or related to each other still confusing to understand how it work, if a player bet on $1 and other $50 than who will win?

Each pot has different betting system, So players that are betting on 1$ are not related to 50$, 20$ or 5$  bets Smiley
Activity: 686
So this game is strategy based which pot will win when countdown timer will get finished, each pot has different betting system or related to each other still confusing to understand how it work, if a player bet on $1 and other $50 than who will win?
What if one person deposits a $1 and another person deposits $200, is it still whoever clicks the most gets the pot?  I don't understand why there would be any reason to make a big deposit when you are just racing for clicks.  To be honest, it seems kind of boring to me, but maybe you will do more with it.

No, 200$ is just the max deposit.

And the game works like this :

After you deposit some bitcoins you will have to choose from the betting minu witch amount you wanna play with. (Options: 1$, 5$, 20$ and 50$)
So forexample if you choose 1$ than all your challengers are betting with the same amount as you (1$), While other players can bet on other options!.

Yea the problem is what is to stop you paying other people to click the link or get fake traffic clicks from an exchange. I'm waiting to see the OPs solution to these problems because I'm sure he must have thought about this. Unfortunately we live in a world where people will screw you over a few $ so things like this need to be asked and spoken about and dealt with effectively.

We have a very strong google captcha to prevent bots so a click wont worth anything until you pass this verification! and you can do whatever you want with your link to get clicks we just dont care!  Kiss
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
HA ! That's interesting yes I like this ^^ you make who can advertise the quickest as a game. How will you manage cheaters ? Like fake clicks and links ? How did you even come up with this idea ? its very unique. I'm not sure it will appeal to everyone but it is sstill very welcome, any new addition is Smiley

haha exactly my thoughts! This is the gambling space where you can bet on anything  Cool

Yea the problem is what is to stop you paying other people to click the link or get fake traffic clicks from an exchange. I'm waiting to see the OPs solution to these problems because I'm sure he must have thought about this. Unfortunately we live in a world where people will screw you over a few $ so things like this need to be asked and spoken about and dealt with effectively.
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
HA ! That's interesting yes I like this ^^ you make who can advertise the quickest as a game. How will you manage cheaters ? Like fake clicks and links ? How did you even come up with this idea ? its very unique. I'm not sure it will appeal to everyone but it is sstill very welcome, any new addition is Smiley

haha exactly my thoughts! This is the gambling space where you can bet on anything  Cool

Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
What if one person deposits a $1 and another person deposits $200, is it still whoever clicks the most gets the pot?  I don't understand why there would be any reason to make a big deposit when you are just racing for clicks.  To be honest, it seems kind of boring to me, but maybe you will do more with it.
Pages:
Jump to: