Pages:
Author

Topic: SaberPlan.com | #1 BTC betting Strategy game - Your Skillz for bitcoins! - page 4. (Read 2402 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Looked at the site and as far as i can tell it works like this. You and your opponent/opponents get an unique link. You advertise your link anyway you want and the person who's link receives the most clicks is the winner and takes the pot.

Yes sir, thank you Smiley

We're Online!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Saberplan is a multiplayer game where you can bet and challenge other players with bitcoins!
The only rule to win is to get more clicks on your refer link than other challengers in 5 minutes!

How To Play!

STEP 1:

Click on the deposit button above and send any amount
(Min: 1$ - Max 200$).

STEP 2:

Click on 'Bet Now!' from the betting minu - Options: 1$ to 50$!

STEP 3:

Confirm your bet, Wait for the countDown timer to finish Than start sharing your private link to your friends and family or even click it your self! (We dont care!)

Important Notes:

If the game's timer is still counting down your bet's status
will be "Ready..!" and will be included in the next 5 minutes.
So stay awake!

To show your private Refer link Always click on 'Deposit' before betting!

Always save your private URL before any Deposits or bets!

Note: This is a test release Plus everything is fully working fine so enjoy it.

Thank you & Goodluck!
So wait a second,basically we need referalls to win this game or i get something wrong?
because "he only rule to win is to get more clicks on your refer link than other challengers in 5 minutes!" is a main purpose of the game right?
Anyone can explain it to me please?

Looked at the site and as far as i can tell it works like this. You and your opponent/opponents get an unique link. You advertise your link anyway you want and the person who's link receives the most clicks is the winner and takes the pot.
Activity: 574

Saberplan is a multiplayer game where you can bet and challenge other players with bitcoins!
The only rule to win is to get more clicks on your refer link than other challengers in 5 minutes!

How To Play!

STEP 1:

Click on the deposit button above and send any amount

STEP 2:

Click on 'Bet Now!' from the betting minu - Options: 1$ to 50$!

STEP 3:

Confirm your bet, Wait for the countDown timer to finish Than start sharing your private link to your friends and family or even click it your self! (We dont care!)

Important Notes:

will be "Ready..!" and will be included in the next 5 minutes.
So stay awake!

To show your private Refer link Always click on 'Deposit' before betting!

Always save your private URL before any Deposits or bets!

Note: This is a test release Plus everything is fully working fine so enjoy it.

Thank you & Goodluck!
So wait a second,basically we need referalls to win this game or i get something wrong?
because "he only rule to win is to get more clicks on your refer link than other challengers in 5 minutes!" is a main purpose of the game right?
Anyone can explain it to me please?
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
HA ! That's interesting yes I like this ^^ you make who can advertise the quickest as a game. How will you manage cheaters ? Like fake clicks and links ? How did you even come up with this idea ? its very unique. I'm not sure it will appeal to everyone but it is sstill very welcome, any new addition is Smiley
Win 0.0002 BTC (20000 Satoshis) - 1$ BET automatically loaded to your balance! , if you are intersted see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-1565732

Thank you.

How To Play!

The only rule to win is to click your own generated link and get as much hits as you can and more than all your challengers in 5 minutes!

STEP 1:

Click on the Deposit button above to generate your private link also to top up your balance.

STEP 2:

After you deposit some bitcoins you have to choose from the betting menu witch amount you wanna play with. (Options: 1$, 5$, 20$ and 50$)

So for example if you choose 1$ than all your challengers are betting with the same amount as you (1$), While other players can bet on other options!.
Than Click on 'Bet Now!' from the betting menu!

STEP 3:
Copy your private link, Confirm your bet and Wait for the countDown timer to finish Than start clicking your private link (in a new tab) as much as you can (We dont care, Just solve the captcha and get much clicks to win!)

Important Notes:

If you win you'll get 180% of THE TOTAL BETS! (that's alots!) Smiley

Win 10000 Satoshis + your bet amount IF you are playing alone at our game!! Cheesy

will be "Ready..!" and (Automatically) will be included in the next 300 Seconds.
So stay awake!

Note!: When you hear the alarm sound it means that Only 20 seconds left to start clicking your private link! Also if you get the same hits as your challenger than the last one who solve the captcha will win.

Promo players '(P)' cant play against real bitcoin betters!. (Cause they play for free!). If you bet with your own bitcoins you'll play before them and they will be delayed to the next 300 seconds (Automatically!)

To set up your password or to show your private link Always click on 'GENERATE / Deposit' than you can click On 'BET NOW!' to play.

Accounts that are older than 7 days (Not used) are auto deleted!, Always save your private URL and Remember your PASSWORD before any Deposits or bets!

You can set up a green name for the chatter-box by adding "+" after your username than ur password example: Johne+paswword123

Goodluck!
Pages:
Jump to: