Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others - page 5. (Read 10148 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
~~~
Anyone explain me How would they like to distribute the token price as 1$-2$-3$
sometimes I laugh to myself when a bounty allocates tokens at the plan price instead of the current price. And what makes me even more unable to think is, there are still many bounty hunters who believe in team crap like that
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

No the problem is they cheated hunters from the very beginning by pegging the bounty pool value to $0.33 instead of the actual value it was traded in the market back then, hunters even with seeing this injustice rush in like flies, lol, they were used to promote the project for peanuts  Grin,
This is what happen when you allow yourself to be used foolishly.
Let's see unless rules and maybe there want promote bounty for free

Although stay now there token price is $0.028 so accounting to my knowledge for total bounty pool is 150000 token even total price is 4300 USD lol.
How there said that total value is boom 45000 USD. Smile a little and stay away from all these bounties because they want to be promoted for free and blindly many new members participate.

Ok let's see coingacko for analysis there token value in 1 year ago.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/iq-cash
All time high price was $0.18 in 4 month ago and all time low $0.0013 (over 1 year)
It was a hoax, even given a target that's 10 times higher than the current price. This project lied in its infancy and I hope no one will waste their time on bounty. Worked for months and ended up getting only 2-3 $, even the price was fake when they listed in the fake volume exchanges
IQ cash came into the market with lies and deception and in the end they are doing the same with all hunter. There are some abusive and blind hunters who are trying to continue their bounty and i think they are all known as new. I think a topic should be raised on the subject. Sleeping hunters can be aware and can be saved from all these cheating bounty.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

No the problem is they cheated hunters from the very beginning by pegging the bounty pool value to $0.33 instead of the actual value it was traded in the market back then, hunters even with seeing this injustice rush in like flies, lol, they were used to promote the project for peanuts  Grin,

Although stay now there token price is $0.028 so accounting to my knowledge for total bounty pool is 150000 token even total price is 4300 USD lol.
How there said that total value is boom 45000 USD. Smile a little and stay away from all these bounties because they want to be promoted for free and blindly many new members participate.

All time high price was $0.18 in 4 month ago and all time low $0.0013 (over 1 year)
It was a hoax, even given a target that's 10 times higher than the current price. This project lied in its infancy and I hope no one will waste their time on bounty. Worked for months and ended up getting only 2-3 $, even the price was fake when they listed in the fake volume exchanges

Activity: 566
Merit: 107
5. Candela Coin
Duration: 7 Aug - 15 Oct.

Skip this one also. This another bounty detective campaign, filled with hundreds of participants and a small chance to be rewarded, despite they say they guarantee distribution. Cant remember any of their campaigns that really distribute something (campaigns, that pays in projects tokens).
Their tokens are bullshit, I have seen many projects run by them this year but none of the bounty is actually profitable for the participants. Besides having a lot of participants also makes the allocation less, each person can only receive a few $ after many months of work.
The bounty detective has changed, especially now that there are rarely any good projects that hold bounty campaigns so because they already have a huge member so it seems they don't do DD thoroughly, recently many of their projects have become Dead Projects and this is big regression because at the beginning of bounty detective booming, many of their projects always paid good rewards.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Thanks guys for the information. I'm also participating in one of the proposed projects. In fact, such topics are important, especially for beginners who easily get lost in a huge number of projects. And it's good that it is now on the first page and will be paid attention to.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This is a nice thread for bounty hunter. Bounty hunters can easily choose the best bounty campaigns from here. I think it would be good to update this thread regularly.

I want to share some bounty campaign here. If you want, you can add them in the main post.

Before that I want to update one thing Devilsdragon campaign bounty campaign ended on Aug 25, 1 week earlier to the estimated date. You can check telegram pin post also bounty thread is locked.
CorionX bounty campaign (phase 1) extended two more weeks.

Some good campaign:
1. IQ Cash round 3
Duration: 24 Aug to Sep 22.
2. Markaccy.io
Duration: 10 Aug to Sep 30
3. YOUengine
Duration: April7 - Oct 19.
This campaign has 4 round. Round 3 end on Aug 31. Round 4 will start on Sep 1 and end on Oct 19.
4. Scalpex
Duration: Campaign will start on August 31, 2020 and will end on September 27, 2020.
5. Candela Coin
IQ cash is one of the worst campaigns I have seen. Many people participated in the 1st and 2nd round of the campaign, but they only received $ 3-5 for 2 months of work. And for this campaign, it is even less than before because the price has dropped a lot
I agree with you that IQ Bounty is actually an unless progress because their bounty reward is much less and there are more hunters than that. They want to distribute tokens to hunters for $0.33 targetcap but the value of their tokens is now $0.054 in the exchange market. In fact i think they want to promote their project for free and almost hunters are working blindly.

Totally agree with you, they came up with an insane price tag on their token. And making the budget even higher, which is why more people join their bounty. And I just saw their 3rd round, it's like an incentive for people to buy their tokens and if the price goes up $ 1 they add a budget to the bounty. So funny
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
This is a nice thread for bounty hunter. Bounty hunters can easily choose the best bounty campaigns from here. I think it would be good to update this thread regularly.

I want to share some bounty campaign here. If you want, you can add them in the main post.

Before that I want to update one thing Devilsdragon campaign bounty campaign ended on Aug 25, 1 week earlier to the estimated date. You can check telegram pin post also bounty thread is locked.

Some good campaign:
1. IQ Cash round 3
2. Markaccy.io
3. YOUengine
This campaign has 4 round. Round 3 end on Aug 31. Round 4 will start on Sep 1 and end on Oct 19.
4. Scalpex
Duration: Campaign will start on August 31, 2020 and will end on September 27, 2020.
5. Candela Coin
IQ cash is one of the worst campaigns I have seen. Many people participated in the 1st and 2nd round of the campaign, but they only received $ 3-5 for 2 months of work. And for this campaign, it is even less than before because the price has dropped a lot
I agree with you that IQ Bounty is actually an unless progress because their bounty reward is much less and there are more hunters than that. They want to distribute tokens to hunters for $0.33 targetcap but the value of their tokens is now $0.054 in the exchange market. In fact i think they want to promote their project for free and almost hunters are working blindly.

Activity: 785
Merit: 105
5. Candela Coin

Skip this one also. This another bounty detective campaign, filled with hundreds of participants and a small chance to be rewarded, despite they say they guarantee distribution. Cant remember any of their campaigns that really distribute something (campaigns, that pays in projects tokens).
Their tokens are bullshit, I have seen many projects run by them this year but none of the bounty is actually profitable for the participants. Besides having a lot of participants also makes the allocation less, each person can only receive a few $ after many months of work.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
5. Candela Coin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

This is a good idea, and I hope that lists with good campaigns will help bounty hunters. However, I have already seen dozens of different lists on the forum, and none of them protected me 100% from fraudulent projects. Therefore, you can view campaigns in the topic and then study them yourself.
So I chose a company after a long absence, and then noticed it here, it's nice that the opinion of professionals coincided with mine.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

it's just a part of the project that is experiencing the same problem. Bounty Hunters have always had problems as you said. however, it is a risk that must be faced. Moreover, with no rules limiting participants, of course, it will be bad when the number of participants who join continues to increase.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
anyobdy has information on Oikos?
seems like that bounty campaign is still going on and I know they paid the first round but their twitter got banned and they almost don't post on social media.
Maybe you haven't check yet! Because their twitter account came back a long time ago but i don't think you searched. Go and check again. Anyway oikos round 2 ongoing but for new participate close right now. Although round 2 will end 6th september total 8 week and we're in week 7 hm.

By the time I made this post the twitter account was down.
it was a bit weird to see the bounty going on and no activity on the official account.
but yes, I asked the admin on telegram and everything seems fine.

Some good campaign:
1. IQ Cash round 3
2. Markaccy.io
3. YOUengine
4. Scalpex
5. Candela Coin
Activity: 519
Merit: 197

Some good campaign:
1. IQ Cash round 3
2. Markaccy.io
3. YOUengine
4. Scalpex
5. Candela Coin

And i recomend xtons bounty. They have a market projects with huge reward. Reward on tons token and Tron (total Tron 60k) and they are already payed for top stake.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292

Some good campaign:
1. IQ Cash round 3
2. Markaccy.io
3. YOUengine
4. Scalpex
5. Candela Coin
Activity: 1442
Merit: 264

Some good campaign:
1. IQ Cash round 3
2. Markaccy.io
3. YOUengine
4. Scalpex
5. Candela Coin
anyobdy has information on Oikos?
seems like that bounty campaign is still going on and I know they paid the first round but their twitter got banned and they almost don't post on social media.
Maybe you haven't check yet! Because their twitter account came back a long time ago but i don't think you searched. Go and check again. Anyway oikos round 2 ongoing but for new participate close right now. Although round 2 will end 6th september total 8 week and we're in week 7 hm.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
Information that is interesting enough for everyone, This thread is enough to help everyone to find the gift thread, for new users who can help them and prevent any fraudulent project, maybe I can add some information about the rewards and share with anyone who wants to join the Campaign. Signature, there is still a slot for Hero Member / Legendary users, you can visit this link, and their project has also been listed on several major exchanges.

IDENA Project

Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54925937
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
You actually took your time and I must recommend you for that, have Participated in some of the ended projects you listed and would say it's really worth it, though I will advice people to still make their own research but your list is a good one
Pages:
Jump to: