Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe Campaigns in the Altcoin section to join. Dont waste your time with others - page 8. (Read 10146 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
IQ.cash cut payments. And also postponed payments to August
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
MURAT is a professional manager, but the projects he manages are bullshit. In 2020 I have not seen a project that has really succeeded from him, Leasehold is one of them and now the project is dead.

he is also a member that looking for a way to earn money from his service you can't blame them for managing it since, that's the only job he does there and its only for managing the campaign. If you think he is not a good manager you are also have an option to choose other campaign that his not the manager.

You can blame the project owner why the project they advertise turn to be scam or no value after having a good promotion in bitcointalk .
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
The bounty project listed here isn't really scam, cool projects. but the rewards too small i think. For example, the translation fee for a WhitePaper of nearly 20 pages is less than 100$.This isn't an extreme example.
I cant provide you a campaign that will suits your needs for money. These are just listed in bounty section. Now if you think my thread is not helpful, feel free not to choose here. You can find good campaign yourself.

~snip~
It was added already since last week mate. Thanks for recommendation! Always check the first page as all campaigns update and changes are well noted there.

MURAT is a professional manager, but the projects he manages are bullshit. In 2020 I have not seen a project that has really succeeded from him, Leasehold is one of them and now the project is dead.
Well thats what we called bad luck. Its sound like you still blaming him for the project failure? There are some cases project fails but dont ever put blame to those manager they are not the one developing it. Its the project fault. Sometime you need to risk your time for good bounty too. Not all can be a winners.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Never join a bounty because of who the bounty manager is, but find out more about the project. Bounty managers are not the key to the success of a project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
This is great and the expertise of the post's creator really shows in the post. It is just unfortunate that I couldn't meet up with the DIA's campaign as the quotas have been reached in less than 24 hours.

But the DIA reward is really poor and low to have a regret of meeting up with it and I guess you are talking about the signature. With a reward of 0.05% for all part of the bounty , reward will definately be low. You can join its Twitter bounty.
DIA rewards already increase Twitter & Signature. DIA new budget 200,000 bounty pool with twitter limit increased from 400 members to 500 members. Even signature limits increased from 50 members to 60 members right now. The budget amount now 80,000 DIA for twitter campaign and 60,000 DIA for signature campaign.

For OP, maybe you already missed Oikos bounty. This is very good project at this time, although there have been added more exchange. Oikos round 1 bounty rewards already distribution and round 2 still progress. However i wanna share oikos bounty link now you can check and select for your helpful topic, (if you impressed).
Oikos bounty second round
Activity: 240
Merit: 5
The bounty project listed here isn't really scam, cool projects. but the rewards too small i think. For example, the translation fee for a WhitePaper of nearly 20 pages is less than 100$.This isn't an extreme example.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
Nice list, I will monitor this post for guide. Very helpful specially now that its hard to find genuine projects because some of the projects these days are just money grabbers. It could also be better if bounty managers observe limit participants per campaign  like what BubbleAlex is implementing for profitable jobs.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
I have been looking for such a topic for a long time that would help me understand all the variety of programs offered. Thank you guys for making such a topic and helping newbies figure it out.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
Maybe you will be interested to include this campaign in your list. Oikos has a second round, and this will run for 8 weeks. The first round was a success and the payment went well.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-2-oikostron-defi-synthetic-assets-trading-trustless-token-exchange-5261924
It looks like the Oikos bounty has been updated in the OP thread and you can see it there on page 1.

And it looks like there have been a lot of bounties that have been updated there so that this can make it easier for us to find the best project chosen by the OP.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 3
I really want to say thanks for this information. Currently, DIA, Ludena, PayAccept, and ARCS are on my list. I wish I could work on all. These projects are really great and seem genuine. For earnbet, it was aa pleasant experience as the bounty was paid in XRP. Thanks to those bounty managers who are providing the opportunity to work on these projects.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
hey, maybe OP can be updated with LEDU campaign information

When does the campaign ends?

This is a monthly signature campaign. The current round ends August 12. All the information is available (Check OP).

Seems like it'll be open until the 12th of August andnot only until July.

thanks a lot for keeping this thread up-to-date
Activity: 308
Wow, I was about to mention Injective protocol thinking you missed, but behold, I saw it.
Well, I really appreciate your taking out the time to do your research and share with us. I will check some of them out soonest.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
Maybe you will be interested to include this campaign in your list. Oikos has a second round, and this will run for 8 weeks. The first round was a success and the payment went well.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-2-oikostron-defi-synthetic-assets-trading-trustless-token-exchange-5261924
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
Also I am afraid that after 3 months the price of the token could be reduced many times compared to the beginning

No one forces you to participate. Just this bounty.
If I was participating in this bounty, I would be there to support the idea, but not just to earn and be afraid of time wasted.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
As stated in the thread, the campaign will last for 8 weeks if not extended
Thats why I addressed the quote to the BM, so he maybe can answer me. Im not referring to the altcoin campaign I know that, see the OP, I even updated its 8 weeks, Im talking about the btc paid campaign, hope you read well, or do you pay attention to the disccusion.

DIA Signature campaign has only 50 participants, why said the reward will be lower? A USDT paying bounty campaign in altcoin section is offering 2000 usdt for signature campaign and with 100 limited participants, I believe DIA will appreciate more in value
Its true. But I do hope Alex implement a harder requirement on the participants. Not just hired some spammer who never stop their keyboard on pressing, without bother reading first. Spotted some participants here of DIA that seems to way thrit post count but not really paying attention to details.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
DIA Signature campaign has only 50 participants, why said the reward will be lower? A USDT paying bounty campaign in altcoin section is offering 2000 usdt for signature campaign and with 100 limited participants, I believe DIA will appreciate more in value
The DIA initial price was $ 0.05 and the Bounty allocation was only 100K Tokens = $ 5000 for the whole, so he dared to say low. But no problem I'm sure in the future the price of DIA will be many times the initial price.
Activity: 236
Finally new campaigns in alts. Maybe some of them will be intresting
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
This is great and the expertise of the post's creator really shows in the post. It is just unfortunate that I couldn't meet up with the DIA's campaign as the quotas have been reached in less than 24 hours.

But the DIA reward is really poor and low to have a regret of meeting up with it and I guess you are talking about the signature. With a reward of 0.05% for all part of the bounty , reward will definately be low. You can join its Twitter bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: