Pages:
Author

Topic: Safe to make transactions now?! (2 august 2017) - page 3. (Read 1627 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Hi everyone,
I was wondering whether can be safe to make transactions now without they get lost in the network ending in loosing bitcoin.
I've tried to make a transaction two hours ago for 0.007 btc (o.001 btc fee) and seems to work properly as I already received 6 confirmations.
Before proceeding with a larger sum I wanted to know who experienced delays or whathever else...
Thanks

Xapo has the high fees from the past two months but online wallets like blockchain or even coinbase will be good to have faster transaction earlier and now also. Fees would be 0.0003 btc to 0.0004 btc to default transaction fees. Forking does not affect bitcoin this time anything. Therefore, you use it before.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i was transacting all through yesterday with minimal fees. everything arrived quick with zero problems and these were decent amounts. it's all fine.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
I think so. Everything is in place already. BTC withdrawals, deposits, and transfers are already allowed. The green light is already on for those transactions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hi everyone,
I was wondering whether can be safe to make transactions now without they get lost in the network ending in loosing bitcoin.
I've tried to make a transaction two hours ago for 0.007 btc (o.001 btc fee) and seems to work properly as I already received 6 confirmations.
Before proceeding with a larger sum I wanted to know who experienced delays or whathever else...
Thanks

I think there are some misconceptions because it is safe for now because the only issue is the confirmation of bcc that has somethings thats currently being dealt with. Btc is ok as it was before, that usually depends on the amount you are trading. Not unless you are trading with bcc then i too still am waiting for some updates and news from fellow members who is going to trade bcc before dumping.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,
Thanks

fee seems high, what wallet you use?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: