Pages:
Author

Topic: Safebit is looking for investments... - page 2. (Read 3201 times)

Eli
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
August 04, 2011, 06:05:10 PM
its gonna be difficult to get users to trust ANY form of online wallet with the mybitcoin fiasco.
how are users to know you just won't pack up and leave with all our btc

An online wallet is only a part of it, for the most part it's a local wallet designed to work directly from your computer.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 04, 2011, 04:21:05 PM
its gonna be difficult to get users to trust ANY form of online wallet with the mybitcoin fiasco.
how are users to know you just won't pack up and leave with all our btc
Activity: 23
August 04, 2011, 03:40:28 PM
you need to get someone who knows how to use a spellchecker to go through those slides, it hurts my eyes.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I yam what I yam. - Popeye
August 04, 2011, 02:53:46 PM
How come you didn't show the price blip and dip?

Because for me it's not a representing the overall trend, as you noted it was a blip and dip, these things happen and they are only interesting at the time of their existence, afterwards it's just a tiny anomaly.

All of the investors that I have ever done business with take a very dim view of hiding pertinent data.

And if you don't think the blip and dip are important then we think very differently.

Good Luck
Eli
August 04, 2011, 08:31:01 AM
Question: Is this a self install service or a centralized service (i.e., wordpress.com or wordpress.org)?

If it's .org, I wholly support. If it's .com, not in the least bit interested in another centralized service.

Like Wordpress - Both.

Safebit remote will allow access to your wallet from anywhere, something like a hosted wallet (not exactly though).
Safebit local will let you use it locally on your own hardware with no strings to the remote service.

It's up to the user to select what kind of security they chose.
Eli
August 04, 2011, 08:24:27 AM

Because for me it's not a representing the overall trend, as you noted it was a blip and dip, these things happen and they are only interesting at the time of their existence, afterwards it's just a tiny anomaly.
Activity: 108
August 04, 2011, 02:15:39 AM
Question: Is this a self install service or a centralized service (i.e., wordpress.com or wordpress.org)?

If it's .org, I wholly support. If it's .com, not in the least bit interested in another centralized service.
Activity: 78
August 03, 2011, 11:39:17 PM
Eli, I think this is great.  This is exactly what Bitcoin needs to help move it more into the mainstream and out of the domain of techies.  You did a nice job on the mock-ups of the UI, it looks very polished.  What tools/languages have you been using for development? 
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 03, 2011, 08:58:17 PM
I just took a quick glance but I noticed several spelling errors on slide two.  "Indevidual" (twice) and "architectureral."
Activity: 84
I yam what I yam. - Popeye
August 03, 2011, 08:55:29 PM
Eli
August 03, 2011, 08:38:08 PM
good work, looks good.... just need the members now.......

You're looking at him...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 38
August 03, 2011, 07:58:32 PM
good work, looks good.... just need the members now.......
Eli
August 03, 2011, 07:45:50 PM
I'm working on a presentation to showcase Safebit to investors as an investment opportunity and I'd like to get some yes on the presentation before I wrap it up.

Please let me know what you think, and if you have tips for me, let me know!

For those who are interested in knowing who's behind Safebit:

Safebit is a project started by myself, Eli Sklar - my full real name as registered in Israel
I own a registered company in Israel, the registration number for my company is 514543479
You can check the full details as it is registered in Israel: http://147.237.72.24/WebOJSite/CompaniesDetails.aspx?id=514543479 (Hebrew only, I'm afraid).

This: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1290056/Gridct.pdf is a signed document by the Israeli Department of Justice that this company does exists and is a registered business in Israel, it's in Hebrew but you'll get the spirit of things...

I can provide any other details that you may need to prove that this is a legit business.
Pages:
Jump to: