Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE Signature Campaign -Earn up to 0.025 BTC per week-[ENDED] - page 4. (Read 11090 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
I would like to know if there is any means for me to join only your avatar campaign?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange

STATUS
This thread will be locked until counting of posts are done.

STATUS
6th week counting of posts done.

STATUS
Payment sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/efb18f9887fce689544fb15eef71caab2eaaaac000f1fa42de99fbeaa33623b2

Kindly check 2nd post of the thread regarding funds for 7th week.

2 open spots for Full Members / 1 open spot for Sr. Member / 4 open spots for Hero/Legendary members

Update:
I would like to know if there is any means for me to join only your avatar campaign?
No, since this is a signature campaign with avatar being a requirement. Also kindly edit your post and refrain from quoting my whole post.

Received payment for my second week of participation. Thanks for the prompt payment and good management done by SFR.
Your very welcome, thanks for confirmation.

Update 2:
Thank you SFR10. the payment was received on time as usual. see you in the next week.
Thanks as well for the confirmation.

Update 3:
~Snipped~
Accepted on trial. Also kindly wear the avatar as well.

~Snipped~
No, your not eligible to join.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Name: ezehy2014
Btc address: 1GpT6oAS8HdnP1diWrexxz1SVb35HGKjr9
Profile quid: 680285
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
You deny most people even with ok quality. Only accept people that write out novels. So quantity over quality ? Not good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I like to apply if I am eligible for this great campaign.
I am on mobile right now. I will change my signature mean time. Thanks for your time SFR....
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
Reserved since there's an open spot for respective higher rank. Same goes to "setupbounds" who also ranked up recently. Congratulations on recent rank promotion to both of you.
Thank you very much.
You are following better system as you are giving more priority for current member than new applicants.

Just out of curiosity I am asking, how you will choose one member among many newly promoted same rank participants for a only one available spot. I guess rule number 13 must need more clarifications to avoid any possible conflicts.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
As I turned Sr. member today, I just want to request you to reserve a slot under sr. member's rank by chance if you are considering reservation for existing participants. Thank you.
Reserved since there's an open spot for respective higher rank. Same goes to "setupbounds" who also ranked up recently. Congratulations on recent rank promotion to both of you.

Update:
Thank you very much.
You are following better system as you are giving more priority for current member than new applicants.

Just out of curiosity I am asking, how you will choose one member among many newly promoted same rank participants for a only one available spot. I guess rule number 13 must need more clarifications to avoid any possible conflicts.
Your very welcome. I would choose the one that enrolled the soonest in the campaign in case few members rank up and only 1 spot is left on a higher rank spot.

Update 2:
~Snipped~
Denied.

Update 3:
You deny most people even with ok quality. Only accept people that write out novels. So quantity over quality ? Not good.
I deny a lot of users that write novels too. It's not the quantity but the quality present in posts that matter. Lastly, an "ok" quality it's not enough.

~Snipped~
Denied.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Rule #13 has been altered (those who got promoted recently, aren't affected but users that will get promoted in the future are affected by this rule). F.A.Q area has also been updated according to this new rule.
As I turned Sr. member today, I just want to request you to reserve a slot under sr. member's rank by chance if you are considering reservation for existing participants. Thank you.

Edit:
Thanks a lot. I am really enjoying my stay here in this campaign.
Activity: 420
Name: dotajhay
Bitcoin address: 3QLbnuymzBzaRGkiioP34jVUyUWRPeSB2Z
Profile UID: 479895

I am willing to join in this campaign and im not spammer hope i get your trust  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
username: equator
Bitcoin Address:12C3LCwgL5rxJN5zUfNMAGMJsLjUqLkM36
Profile UID: 530039

Applying for the Sr.Member post for Signature Campaign. Will change the Signature as soon as i am accepted.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Name:Hatuferu
Bitcoin address:18H4R7Xtut2iF7fXPgtmZthhbEhZwvvXeU
Profile UID:676080

I am willing to adopt with the standard rules of this campaign, just let me know.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
I've received funds for 6th week (kindly check 2nd post of the thread accordingly).
~ Re-posting as a bump ~

~Snipped~
Sent you a PM.

Update:
~Snipped~
Denied.

Update 2:
~Snipped~
Denied.

Update 3:
~Snipped~

~Snipped~
Both denied.

Update 4:
~Snipped~
Denied.

Update 5:
~Snipped~

~Snipped~
Both denied.

Update 6:
~Snipped~
No open spot for your rank, as stated on multiple sections of the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1218
I wanted to join, hopefully I can be accepted here.

Name: icecube45
Bitcoin address: 1Pn2RjJdRQMKjMVyv7MQNr2fGVKPTSX4yi
Profile UID: 191750
Activity: 350
I want to enroll for this campaign
Name: airezx20
Bitcoin address: 3HyWJtR1HPrBZ1eRdjMgbkohN54n6X2Qom
Profile UID: 677202
Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Name:Teddy5145
Bitcoin address:1HPMkThNC1T9umHJwfGz82twVxGsYYWeJ3
Profile UID:513960
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
Name: Fatanut
Bitcoin address: 3P5FtB56EL6t7vvcifsdyBGbvtsvkCVVeq
Profile UID: 675421
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
thanks for the 5th payment Safedice and SFR10,
it was fun when i'm joined in your campaign. Thanks again
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Name: topiOleg
Bitcoin address: 1FAQ8JARe9BGaMGDvy9ui6DMhd1sfA9Tgh
Profile UID: 654110

I will change my avatar and signature after Im accepted.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Confirming that I have received payment for this week's participation. Thank you very much SFR10.
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Just want to confirm I have  received payment of this week at the exact time,. almost 3PM. even I thought I wouldn't be eligible for payment as I joined the campaign at middle of the week. what a timing SFR..
Great and keep it up.
Pages:
Jump to: