Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE Signature Campaign -Earn up to 0.025 BTC per week-[ENDED] - page 8. (Read 11087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
Name:yolanda222
Bitcoin address: 1BQhm6yfj2Nx82Tv11Gc3biB3LYF1wUsdR
Profile UID: 544972
username safedice:Yolanda
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
Can I join if I am newbie.Please give me chance.I have 4 accouts.I have one more account called CroSany with id 770316.I have big knoweladge about how bitcoin work.Please say me can I be accepted and then I will wear signature ,avatar and add private message.I will write maximum posts without spamming.Pay me per post with lower price than other ranks and it will be good because some money you will save.

Thanks and cheers Cheesy

If you know so much about bitcoin network then why are you still newbie ?

-From other 3 accounts if you have " Full Member >= account " then use it to apply here because OP is not accepting Newbie.

-Also before applying Read Rules carefully so don't be disappointed later on If you get kicked out of the Campaign.

Good Luck   Wink

Activity: 412
Merit: 251
Hey SafeDice-

Please don't take this personally, but I'd like to give up my spot in the campaign. I'm having a horrible payout issue that has caused me to miss a purchase and the customer support is really just confusing me even more.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Can I join if I am newbie.Please give me chance.I have 4 accouts.I have one more account called CroSany with id 770316.I have big knoweladge about how bitcoin work.Please say me can I be accepted and then I will wear signature ,avatar and add private message.I will write maximum posts without spamming.Pay me per post with lower price than other ranks and it will be good because some money you will save.

Thanks and cheers Cheesy

Read OP, campaign is for full members and above, if nothing , then due to lower memberships not being able to wear such signatures (char. number and size)
You have some other campaigns that may accept you. Take a look here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Thanks and cheers Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Name: icecube45
Bitcoin address: 1Pn2RjJdRQMKjMVyv7MQNr2fGVKPTSX4yi
Profile UID: 191750
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
~Snipped~
Sent you a PM regarding why I dropped you.

please resend, i have received no pm from you.

Didn't you read the post made my him just above yours everyone's denied.

New campaign manager will let you in if you are not making any quality posts.
So try to make good posts and review them once then try your luck again

Cheers Smiley and Goodluck
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
~Snipped~
Sent you a PM regarding why I dropped you.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hey SFR - This is regarding last week's payment, despite you not being in control back then.'

I only recieved 0.01 BTC, despite me being SR member and wearing the avatar...
Please contact last weeks manager instead in order to get it resolved. My work is purely from 3rd week on wards. His very responsive Smiley

~Snipped~

~Snipped~

~Snipped~
All denied.

Update 2:
Sent.

~Snipped~
Denied for 2nd time this week (I literally denied you 5 days ago and situation is still the same).

Update 3:
~Snipped~
Denied.

Update 4:
~Snipped~
Denied.

Update 5:
~Snipped~
Denied.

Update 6:
~Snipped~
Accepted on trial, welcome.

Update 7:
~Snipped~
Denied.

~Snipped~
Accepted, welcome.

Update 8:
~Snipped~
No spot for your rank (as stated on multiple sections of the thread).

~Snipped~
Denied.

Update 9
~Snipped~
Thank you. If you read 2nd post of this thread, you would have known that I just honored previous accepted participants for this week. Will personally re-evaluate everyone later today and let them know who gets to continue for succeeding weeks.

~Snipped~
Denied.

Campaign is Full now.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
hi,

i want to join with this signature campaign, this is my details :

Name: maydna
Bitcoin address: 161duaU2RTkCBsVJ7kopXwA5CjES3TUrjK
Profile UID: 524153

i wish i can join with this signature campaign. thank you very much.

regards,

maydna
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
Hey SFR - This is regarding last week's payment, despite you not being in control back then.'

I only recieved 0.01 BTC, despite me being SR member and wearing the avatar...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Would like to join this signature campaign. Will change my signature if and when I'm accepted

Name: Doms
Bitcoin address: 12AfJmCVrNJDavThQhb2XxYoPNiv9w4Joa
Profile UID: 552635
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
Name: Pro Gamers
Bitcoin address: 15PqCdLksQWCpUowUWrjHMBjyRvP9BkAcx
Profile UID: 413371
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Name: bL4nkcode
Bitcoin address: 3GkYvJeGZ5Dv6kowhPLJ­xXHaAFrJE745sp
Profile UID: 765632

I'll change my signature If I get selected.Thanks!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Name: znickelbackz
Bitcoin address: 19noUej2dW36qbTXpzHmhSmJmRqFaqCTDD
Profile UID: 689951

the previous campaign requires us to create an account at safedice.com and prefer participants who play or invest there. i have invested and here is my name: znickelbackz
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
~Snipped~
Stop saying the same words over an over (I denied you earlier, my answer won't change).

On a different site's campaign topic. Or are you saying you're not just a campaign manager and you actually own both sites, or do the owners of both sites share exactly the same brain?

It's out of reach for most campaign managers to make custom deals since they have deal with site owner for calculated campaign.
It would be much more probable to make the custom deal you're expecting if you contact the owner of the sites in question. gl btw
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
~Snipped~
Stop saying the same words over an over (I denied you earlier, my answer won't change).

On a different site's campaign topic. Or are you saying you're not just a campaign manager and you actually own both sites, or do the owners of both sites share exactly the same brain?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Hello,

Just noted that I am not in the spreadsheet even though I am enrolled in this campaign, I wanted to confirm that I am still in it. Could you please confirm this? Thanks!

I pointed this out to you via PM several days ago. You have a third party ad right next to SafeDICE avatar : "bitcoinshowers.com+faucet-list.bitcoinshowers.com!"

You had it for the whole duration of the campaign - I sent you PMs to remove it, but you did nothing.

Alex

My bad, I didn't know that personal message ads were not allowed, as you do not mention it in the original post, as this is not part of the avatar. It was a mistake on my part, I'm very sorry, however I did not receive any PM's telling me to remove this text this week. The only PM I see in my inbox from you regarding this advert was today, right before payment telling me that I would not receive my payment for the avatar. If I had gotten a warning beforehand, I would've removed it immediately. This ad is for my own personal site and not a competitor; it's not a gambling site.

I'm very sorry about this, I'll remove it, I hope that you guys can give me a second chance to be a part of this campaign.

Cheers,
Superhitech
Activity: 840
-snip-

I sent you a PM about the adding of my address on the spreadsheet.
Waiting for it to be edited.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello,

Just noted that I am not in the spreadsheet even though I am enrolled in this campaign, I wanted to confirm that I am still in it. Could you please confirm this? Thanks!

I pointed this out to you via PM several days ago. You have a third party ad right next to SafeDICE avatar : "bitcoinshowers.com+faucet-list.bitcoinshowers.com!"

You had it for the whole duration of the campaign - I sent you PMs to remove it, but you did nothing.

Alex
Pages:
Jump to: