Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 110. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi SafeDice, I am unsure about the accuracy of the algorithm.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yrdlg97aefrpzio/Screenshot%202016-03-07%2012.59.06.png?dl=0
I was betting using 51% edge in my favour and managed to get a run of 16 losses in my first day and this was after some other really high consecutive losses (13+) earlier which started my suspicion.

The odds of this happening is 0.0011044% - now I know this is just stats but the chance of some of these low odds happening 3 times in the first day means I am the most unluckiest person ever or the algorithm isn't programmed fairly.

I would love your feedback on this. Thanks
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
Lost account
I have a problem! I create an account but I forgot to set username and password for it. I have just deposited 0.0118909 ($5.04) from my wallet: 1JRYkhAH7EEa2UqgKAiLyhLJYJc4e9AgiT to your wallet: 1SrrzWNhWkgUv3y4AqTv65s18uhQdjp5T. Please sent me all these money back to my wallet so I can deposite to another account. Those money is very important to me. If you can please send massages to this email: . Sad Thank you very much!

Actually it's 0.0117909, you shouldn't include tx fee.

I'm sure OP will get this sorted out for you, but it could be helpful to send him pm/email with signed message, as a proof you indeed own the address.

And I wouldn't post your email address on public forum if you don't want to be flooded with spam or scam attempts.

Thank you pawel! Mr tung's account had been verified and recovered 3 days ago, same day when he reported the problem Smiley

I know it is, some sites just have faster rates for small bets. Safe Dice is not one of those sites.

I have speed it up since few days ago, it should take 1 seconds + your network delay Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Nice to see it getting more users and more high rollers!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Lost account
I have a problem! I create an account but I forgot to set username and password for it. I have just deposited 0.0118909 ($5.04) from my wallet: 1JRYkhAH7EEa2UqgKAiLyhLJYJc4e9AgiT to your wallet: 1SrrzWNhWkgUv3y4AqTv65s18uhQdjp5T. Please sent me all these money back to my wallet so I can deposite to another account. Those money is very important to me. If you can please send massages to this email: . Sad Thank you very much!

Actually it's 0.0117909, you shouldn't include tx fee.

I'm sure OP will get this sorted out for you, but it could be helpful to send him pm/email with signed message, as a proof you indeed own the address.

And I wouldn't post your email address on public forum if you don't want to be flooded with spam or scam attempts.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I know it is, some sites just have faster rates for small bets. Safe Dice is not one of those sites.
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
I'm
Gotta say, love the interface, just wish auto-bet was a little faster. Great site though!

autobet is fast but the speed of it still depends on the amount you wager. IIRC .01btc > bets is much faster than .01btc below

I'm talking about in terms of bets per second, it's not very fast compared to some other sites.

He means that the bets per second is limited depending on your bet size. The bigger bets you make, the more bets per second you can make. This is true for most sites.
I'm
Gotta say, love the interface, just wish auto-bet was a little faster. Great site though!

autobet is fast but the speed of it still depends on the amount you wager. IIRC .01btc > bets is much faster than .01btc below

I'm talking about in terms of bets per second, it's not very fast compared to some other sites.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Who deals with public relations or questions? [Private]
I would like to send a pm.
legendary
Yeah, almost missed those 100 million bets, let me wrote this idea Smiley

What a wasted opportunity  Tongue

100m bet already happened:
https://safedice.com/bets/100000000

Congrats to regz31
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Please refill the hot wallet so that I may withdrawal the rest of my balance.
legendary

Small suggestion - would it be possible to add option for withdrawals to voluntary increase tx fee, if someone wishes to? It could be very useful for those who want tx to confirm quicker.

done with SD..sorry gus, sites too buggy for me, and there seems to be issues. I will check back from time to time to see if things have been corrected

What do you mean? Rolls work pretty smooth for me, apart from those w/d issues mentioned above everything seems fine.
Activity: 13
done with SD..sorry gus, sites too buggy for me, and there seems to be issues. I will check back from time to time to see if things have been corrected
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Thanks, SD.  I was able to make a significant withdrawal this morning.
Nice to hear that you were able to withdraw some part of your wins. just curious how much balance you still have to withdraw/withdrawn?
Thanks, SD.  I was able to make a significant withdrawal this morning.
Activity: 422
SafeDICE.com
I can't withdraw my xmr, Showing me message hot wallet empty?
I send message to [email protected] but no one answer to me.
Can you help me admin?

My apologies, XMR server was working but didn't try to catch up with the latest chain, it's working well now (since 2 days ago) after a simple network restart. Please retry.

Hi !!!! SafeDice, My bitcoin was gone after withdraw but no history was made, and all my history gone.

Hello! I don't think we have this issue, have you tried to refresh? Please let me know your account and I'll check it manually.

Hi !!!! SafeDice, My bitcoin was gone after withdraw but no history was made, and all my history gone.

send them an email, they are not so active here in the forum so if you only rely here your issue might get too long before its fixed

[email protected]
I have sent them a few emails.  No response yet.  I would halt depositing to this site until it is resolved.

Hi Ned, hot wallet was drained (small withdrawal should work fine but big one will be rejected), it has been months since there is any need to transfer from cold to hot wallet so it takes a while for me to refill it but it has been refilled few days ago. Really sorry to make you wait and thank you for your patience.

send them an email, they are not so active here in the forum so if you only rely here your issue might get too long before its fixed

[email protected]

Thank you for the help 155UE! All emails have been replied since last week end. If any of you still have difficulties please email me at [email protected].

[email protected]
I have sent them a few emails.  No response yet.  I would halt depositing to this site until it is resolved.
Activity: 336

[email protected]
Activity: 1

Jump to: