Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 157. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
cant log in to the site, stuck on log in screen :/
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
is safedice still under maintenance, i can;t access to my account there,
just stuck on loading screen, Huh
Everything is fine for me.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hey i love the site already thanks for everything plan to keep playing on your site Smiley
Activity: 182

there was a quick server reset I believe. it was down very briefly. if you try to refresh it should work
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Had the same problem. Entered login + pass with no reaction, but hit F5 and after a little wait I'm in.

All bets are now displayed correctly and all seems to be fine
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
I am still unable to log into any of my accounts. When i type in my username and password and press enter, the loading bar at the top jumps back and forth a few times, then goes all the way through, but my password just disappears and I never navigate away from the log in page. This is an issue on all of my accounts, from home, work and the vps the bot is running on.
I'm having an identical issue as stated here. Really annoying when I have a giveaway that ends tonight and I can't check current standings.

admin is doing some update on the site right now, will be a short downtime.

ps: I asked him to announce such downtimes beforehand in the future  Wink

edit: site is back.

Hello guys, really sorry for the sudden down time, didn't plan to put it down for more than a minute. I'm currently working on some update and fix for the recent bet log display issue.

Currently I'm not finished yet, so please expect some down time within the next 1-2 hours. Please be patient and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you shitaifan for the quick response!
legendary
Activity: 874
monero
admin is doing some update on the site right now, will be a short downtime.

ps: I asked him to announce such downtimes beforehand in the future  Wink

edit: site is back.
legendary
monero
I dont see any bets, even high bets tab. does anyone also encounter the same problem??

yep, that problem tends to occur for some accounts, mine too, should be getting fixed soon. admin knows about it and is working on it.

what is working for me is creating a new account in another browser. bets get displayed fine there. little workaround for now, but better than being blind  Grin

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I dont see any bets, even high bets tab. does anyone also encounter the same problem??
everything seems to be running smooth now. ps if you hit the 7 millionth bet, you have a chance to get 0.01 BTC as a nice bonus!
legendary
monero
sorry for my bad english.

I sent 0.01 BTC to my account. I didn't put login and the password in settings. Now I have no access to the account. Can i do something?

yes, please write an email to [email protected] with all details included that you can remember. admin will take care of your problem, but his reply might take a little.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
sorry for my bad english.

I sent 0.01 BTC to my account. I didn't put login and the password in settings. Now I have no access to the account. Can i do something?
issue isnt completely solved yet, but it's getting better. I'm able to log into my acc now, just takes a little longer than before to load.

i cleared my cache and was able to log in after a slight wait. refresh and everything esle works normal again.

maybe it's because we have 2fa enabled?
legendary
monero
issue isnt completely solved yet, but it's getting better. I'm able to log into my acc now, just takes a little longer than before to load.
Its working again for me.. seems those betters weren't affected, thats weird..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
I wasn't able to log in my account a few minutes ago, but it seems it is back up now (at least it is the case for me).

Yeah, but everything went frozen for me. Sad

Now, I know what you  are talking about..
legendary
Activity: 1120
I wasn't able to log in my account a few minutes ago, but it seems it is back up now (at least it is the case for me).
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
I see. rexxludimod says only some accounts are affected.
I can see around 6 players betting on the site continuously..

Hope the issue gets resolved soon. Cheesy
me too can't seem to enter also.. oh well might as well sleep this out.
Jump to: