Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 154. (Read 275840 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

Sad to see MathWhiz loss big if only he had stopped when he was in the positive.. Daym that was a risky betting

he never stop, that is how Mathwhiz play the game, once he was -15 btc in moneypot, won all of them back to + 18 btc and then lost it all again , half an hour ago he was - 3 btc in moneypot, and now he is in profit on + 0.6 btc ( the moment I write this)

yeah i seen mathwhiz same on moneypot
really large bettor
he even betted 0.1btc to win 1 btc LOL i was suprized!
When you are just winning it had better to make pause and stay little away from the site other wise situation takes a u-turn and winning hand goes to be loosing one in the end. This is what happened with Mathwhiz.

that is only if we bet to gain some profit, but to mathwhiz i think he gamble not for the profit , but rather for the fun and thrill excitement, since basically he never stop even after some huge win amount, but rather increase his bet and resulting to lose, and he dont stop too after he lose
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Sad to see MathWhiz loss big if only he had stopped when he was in the positive.. Daym that was a risky betting

he never stop, that is how Mathwhiz play the game, once he was -15 btc in moneypot, won all of them back to + 18 btc and then lost it all again , half an hour ago he was - 3 btc in moneypot, and now he is in profit on + 0.6 btc ( the moment I write this)

really large bettor
When you are just winning it had better to make pause and stay little away from the site other wise situation takes a u-turn and winning hand goes to be loosing one in the end. This is what happened with Mathwhiz.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!

really large bettor
legendary

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

not bad for daily profits from the users

xvc-3940 is smart player.
0.9xx Profit with only 1bet, and I believe his bet was over 1.5btc with 1.xx multiplier. (very risky but in fact he was Lucky)
This is a good example how to win, NOT GREEDY is good.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
anyone know if it`ll accept from pd address balance sent over here? since its a gambling address.

yes you can deposit money from any address as long as it's not double spent
legendary
loading so long as the account login, anyone know my problem?

it is working perfectly fine for me here
if you got stuck at the login page, it will be due to your connection i suppose

anyone know if it`ll accept from pd address balance sent over here? since its a gambling address.

yes it will be accepted, it got no restriction from wherever you sent the coins, the only things matter will be did you sent it to the correct address, if you did, then your coins will arrive shortly after 1 confirmation
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

it working fine for me and its loading fast/normal.
Activity: 322
Finally the site profit is slowly growing and the price is rising Smiley
i love the design of this site..all in green
my eyes so fresh when come..not like other site that has so complicated theme...
Activity: 644
Really nice website, lost little bit on it but IMO  Wink
It seems that i can't connect to my account, anyone else having the same problem?

everything is fine here
if you are stuck at the login page, it could be due to your bad connection because it had happened to me alot on the past

if you are still havnig issues, it might be a css conflict, try shrinking page width a bit
legendary
It seems that i can't connect to my account, anyone else having the same problem?

everything is fine here
if you are stuck at the login page, it could be due to your bad connection because it had happened to me alot on the past
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Exhausted
yeah. BBR making a good comeback from -.52

bbr is now barely at the red zone with just -0.06.

Everything seems to be fine here.
legendary
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
monero

no problems here atm, site running smoothly. are you stuck at the loading screen or some other error?
yeah. BBR making a good comeback from -.52
Jump to: