Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 185. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
there is no faucet to play with Sad

Yes, but I believe you already have the giveaway Wink

"Link to player's stats is now available, you can click username on the bet log or chat log"

It is an awesome function so that we can use the site easier.  Shocked Good job boss.

0.5% house edge is great!

Indeed it is! I'd say 99.99% of the bets in our site are under a 0.5% house edge Cheesy

Thank you Smiley Expect more features to come within this week.

Wow, what's that? Cannot wait!  Cheesy

The next feature will allow the investor to adjust the level of investment risk (kelly). Stay tuned guys!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
there is no faucet to play with Sad
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
SafeDice.com - 0.5% Edge - Instant Payout - Chat
Guys, reply your SafeDice username for a 0.001BTC tip: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917842.new#new

Please note: if you already received giveaway here, please don't apply again Wink
Glad to see this site doing great, it seems more trustworthy than people imagined Grin

Thanks. We're working very hard to prove we are trustworthy Cool

even this site is just a few months old but i can tell now that i trust this site and i love it with 0.5% house edge the lowest house edge in the line  Wink

Thank you very much Aaron. We will keep on bringing cool features! Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Glad to see this site doing great, it seems more trustworthy than people imagined Grin

even this site is just a few months old but i can tell now that i trust this site and i love it with 0.5% house edge the lowest house edge in the line  Wink

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
"Link to player's stats is now available, you can click username on the bet log or chat log"

It is an awesome function so that we can use the site easier.  Shocked Good job boss.

Indeed it is! I'd say 99.99% of the bets in our site are under a 0.5% house edge Cheesy

Wow, what's that? Cannot wait!  Cheesy
SafeDICE.com

It is an awesome function so that we can use the site easier.  Shocked Good job boss.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Remember that, as long as your winning is no more that 0.08 BTC per bet, you'll be enjoying the incredible 0.5% house edge!

Now EVERY bet with a winning of now more than 0.1BTC can enjoy the amazing 0.5% house edge!
SafeDICE.com
any help when i write my username and i press get started nothing happens and i cant play dice? please post a solution because i really want to try it

Hi there, I've just tested it and it works as usual. Did you saw any error notification? And what is your username if I may know? It has to be a combination of letter & number between 3-15 chars.
oh i think the problem was that i did not include a number because now everything is working thank you for a solution

Sorry for the confusion, you don't have to include a number. It should be combination of letter OR number. But if you input an invalid format it'll give you warning anyway, so I guess that wasn't the case. Probably just a connection problem, at least you already registered now Smiley
Activity: 378
any help when i write my username and i press get started nothing happens and i cant play dice? please post a solution because i really want to try it

Hi there, I've just tested it and it works as usual. Did you saw any error notification? And what is your username if I may know? It has to be a combination of letter & number between 3-15 chars.
oh i think the problem was that i did not include a number because now everything is working thank you for a solution
SafeDICE.com

Hi there, I've just tested it and it works as usual. Did you saw any error notification? And what is your username if I may know? It has to be a combination of letter or (EDIT: and -> or) number between 3-15 chars.
SafeDICE.com
website is down or is only on me?

Everything is working fine here Smiley What did you encounter?
Activity: 252
Ace of ♠♠♠♠
Remember that, as long as your winning is no more that 0.08 BTC per bet, you'll be enjoying the incredible 0.5% house edge!

That is wow.. Smiley
website is down or is only on me?
Jump to: