Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 191. (Read 275840 times)

legendary
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
monero
I have some connection issues too, site loads really slow and disconnects after a few minutes.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Your site is loading very slowly for me. It takes me half a minute to load the first page.

EDIT: I get a 502 error now.

EDIT 2: It is now back up without any problem.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
Some updates Smiley
  • Increase background saturation
  • Add high bet information on chat (now shows win chance % and payout)
  • Shows high bet in chat log when the stake is >=0.1 BTC
SafeDICE.com
***We will upgrade our server in the next 1 hour. You may expect some short downtime in the meantime, sorry for the inconvenience***
EDIT: It's done! Smiley
SafeDICE.com

Hello pawel, sorry there was an issue on preloaded link with minimum wager, we have just fixed that Smiley You can try to register using the same link again or please let me know if you want the balance to be credited to hkloss2.

Works like a charm now. Thanks for getting this sorted out.

Your welcome Smiley Thanks for reporting!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Hello pawel, sorry there was an issue on preloaded link with minimum wager, we have just fixed that Smiley You can try to register using the same link again or please let me know if you want the balance to be credited to hkloss2.

Works like a charm now. Thanks for getting this sorted out.
SafeDICE.com
Just adding additional feature: now you can set a minimum withdrawal for players registered using your preloaded link, this make sure your preloaded balance doesn't get withdrawn right away Smiley

Hi. I was just testing this option, created pre-loaded ref link (0.001) on my account (pawel7777). I registered new acc through that link (username: hkloss2) but my balance is zero, so nothing has been credited.

It would also be very useful to have a tracking option on preloaded ref links with the option to cancel if unused etc.

Are you guys still accepting bitcoin house investments or no? If so, how do I invest?

You need to ask either here, or in chat (if you see admin there) to unlock this option for you. That's what I did.

Yes, we still accept investment, but only under request. Let me know your username / account id and I'll unlock it for you.
legendary
Are you guys still accepting bitcoin house investments or no? If so, how do I invest?

You need to ask either here, or in chat (if you see admin there) to unlock this option for you. That's what I did.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
legendary
Just adding additional feature: now you can set a minimum withdrawal for players registered using your preloaded link, this make sure your preloaded balance doesn't get withdrawn right away Smiley

Hi. I was just testing this option, created pre-loaded ref link (0.001) on my account (pawel7777). I registered new acc through that link (username: hkloss2) but my balance is zero, so nothing has been credited.

It would also be very useful to have a tracking option on preloaded ref links with the option to cancel if unused etc.
SafeDICE.com
SafeDICE.com
I played today a little on SafeDice and hmm... it's the dice site I like the most from the ones I visited.
And it's not because of the graphics - which are nice, but some things I am used with are missing or at least not where I'd expect them, but not a big deal actually - it's because of how it works.

It's not something like 49.75% for low, 0.5% for house and 49.5% for high - it's 50% low and 50% high and only if you win, the house will also gets its share.
This implementation wonderful!

Yeah, I've lost 0.01 BTC - I had 9 losing bets in a row, yeah - but that happened after about 2h of gambling, so I had my share of good time.

Thank you for trying the site neuroticfish Smiley Happy to know that you enjoy your stay.

Happy week end guys!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I played today a little on SafeDice and hmm... it's the dice site I like the most from the ones I visited.
And it's not because of the graphics - which are nice, but some things I am used with are missing or at least not where I'd expect them, but not a big deal actually - it's because of how it works.

It's not something like 49.75% for low, 0.5% for house and 49.5% for high - it's 50% low and 50% high and only if you win, the house will also gets its share.
This implementation wonderful!

Yeah, I've lost 0.01 BTC - I had 9 losing bets in a row, yeah - but that happened after about 2h of gambling, so I had my share of good time.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
SafeDice.com - 0.5% Edge - Instant Payout - Chat
hehe lol a lot of lagging

What kind of lagging, can you specify?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
#BITCOIN4LIFE
congrats guys, you moved up to #44 now in the rankings

http://cryptobettingindex.com/

/\ninja.dice 2.0     Wink      lol
Activity: 490
Congrats, hope you move past PD eventually, I am tired of them being the big gigant on the dicemarket Smiley
SafeDICE.com

1 million bets passed!

Well done to "Krostovi4". I was close at 999999.

But why the bets IDs are not in order?

That is strange, but your own bets (1000003 -> 1000006 -? 1000007 -> 1000010) and other players' bets (999996 -> 999997 -> 100000) are in order.

Yes, the other players' bets are streamed using a different stream (less priority and might get delayed a few secs) while a player's own bets are displayed using real time stream.

Congrats on hitting 1 million. Honestly surprised you guys have gotten so much business but good to see some up-and-coming competition for the bigger sites.

Thank you KoS! We are grateful that the community gives us a chance to start Smiley
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
Congrats on hitting 1 million. Honestly surprised you guys have gotten so much business but good to see some up-and-coming competition for the bigger sites.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

1 million bets passed!

That is strange, but your own bets (1000003 -> 1000006 -? 1000007 -> 1000010) and other players' bets (999996 -> 999997 -> 100000) are in order.
legendary

1 million bets passed!

Jump to: