Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 50. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Buy Sell BTC PM ETH PP PO....
You did not do as you said the site continues to be under attack ddos. You check and redo the site immediately for everyone
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com
SafeDice are getting DDoSed again. I can't login and can't pass the home page.

This is unacceptable. Nowadays there are DDoS protected providers at decent price. Safedice could have one of the lowest edge but this doesn;t compensate the lack of support and maintenance! You should do something or all of your players will find a more better supported alternative. Like me, lately playing mainly at duckdice and yolodice.

Site is back up now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you Juicey ...

Again I deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this ...

We used to have frequent DDoS attack few months ago, then we used a DDoS protection and it solved the problem for few months. In some cases these DDoS attack isn't so simple that DDoS protection does not work well , especially when I'm not online to change the security level.

I'm currently working on this issue , and for the time being I'll continuously monitoring the server and adjust the protection level accordingly. The side effect of this is that you may need to enter captcha frequently. Please expect this to happen once in a while in the next few days.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
SafeDice.com

This is unacceptable. Nowadays there are DDoS protected providers at decent price. Safedice could have one of the lowest edge but this doesn;t compensate the lack of support and maintenance! You should do something or all of your players will find a more better supported alternative. Like me, lately playing mainly at duckdice and yolodice.

Site is back up now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

SafeDice.com
I haven't heard from Admin yet. But SafeDice has been getting DDOS lately not sure if it is happening now but don't worry. Everything will get fixed ASAP. If I hear of any updates I will post.
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
admin will fix it ASAP Smiley be patient guys.
keep check last update on main thread guys,

Smiley
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
I've been having problems logging on....somebody running another gambling site must be orchestrating this attack....makes it hard to run a decent site by the look of it

Cheers Jon  Sad
Activity: 161
Ok, so deposited XMR yesterday, nothing showed up, sent email to the admin hoping to get answer, now i tried to check in, cant even login to my account. Safedice please take care of this (he has been last active on here 12 days ago, hope he is still around)
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

The site is having a huge problem we trust safedice please solve this problem before we no longer have patience. Now or never
I have sent an email to support, let's hope safedice solves the issue as soon as possible. don't worry guys your money is safe, it's a trusted site!

The site is having a huge problem we trust safedice please solve this problem before we no longer have patience. Now or never
What's wrong with your website so safedice Huh
Activity: 62
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
transfered yesterday some balance to my account, no warning. then realized that site wont work and keeps your balance locked (cant play or withdraw). today still no withdrawal possible coz hot wallet empty apparently according to error message. clicked around to see if rest works, no reaction, no reaction, now works and all lost /shows empty balance. summary, will never use it again, lost 2 monero. read that this issue is since 4 days and no official announcement of the safedice team so far....i wish there was at least a warning on the website itself before login, that there is issues but no...once you sent balance there its lost.

Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
It works fine now.  Thanks for quick action.
SafeDice.com
Hi guys, I'm unable to log in ...  the button just shows it's in progress but nothing happen.
Anybody else facing same issue? 

same here

me three

cheers Jon  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Hi guys, I'm unable to log in ...  the button just shows it's in progress but nothing happen.

same here
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
Pages:
Jump to: