Pages:
Author

Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014 - page 49. (Read 275840 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
SafeDice.com
Can't Login. Anyone else having issues?

I am online right now. I think the issue is fixed if there was one.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can't Login. Anyone else having issues?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
wow safedice is very popular,
many people trying DDOS and hack site.

that mean is,safedice is best gambling site.

Smiley

DDOS most is only for extortion, it would cost them resources to continue DDOS.
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
wow safedice is very popular,
many people trying DDOS and hack site.

that mean is,safedice is best gambling site.

Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Ok, received my deposit a few days late, and login works good. Hope the OP gets all the issues solved as i like this dice.
EDIT: Now the roll wont work for me, cant gamble at all lol.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
SafeDice.com
Am I the only one who's not having to complete CAPTCHA to log in to the website? Could that be the cause of these ddos issues or is this a symptom from the attacks?
Looks like ddos attack on safedice stopped and i think cloudflare security level has been lowered. now i only see "checking your browser before accessing" message.

I can play again but I don' see any other bets on all bets tab

cheers Jon Cool

Edit: lasted 3 minutes got 12 bets then down again
Strange! ATM i can see 3 folks playing at safedice.

Well if there are only 3 folks then obviously people are having troubling logging in. Apparently there is a wave of DDOS site this week, no idea why. Either that or it could be brand new users who are hammering the servers by constantely reloading and reloading and making the site go offline.

Sites really need to start upgrading their infrastructure to be competitive in these times. Look at Poloniex, they got so many users that they can keep up with the demand.

The issues we were facing were caused by DDOS. Everything should be running normally again.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Am I the only one who's not having to complete CAPTCHA to log in to the website? Could that be the cause of these ddos issues or is this a symptom from the attacks?
Looks like ddos attack on safedice stopped and i think cloudflare security level has been lowered. now i only see "checking your browser before accessing" message.

cheers Jon Cool

Well if there are only 3 folks then obviously people are having troubling logging in. Apparently there is a wave of DDOS site this week, no idea why. Either that or it could be brand new users who are hammering the servers by constantely reloading and reloading and making the site go offline.

Sites really need to start upgrading their infrastructure to be competitive in these times. Look at Poloniex, they got so many users that they can keep up with the demand.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

cheers Jon Cool

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

cheers Jon Cool

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I cannot login again ( trying it for 24h) ... what's happening? I know this site is long time running but all these issues during last few weeks starts me feeling bad about.

It should work but for some reason the site is having huge DDOS issues, its very very slow and impossible to make any bets.

They either need to upgrade their servers or platform to support more gamblers of they need to get DDOS protection.

They got hit by ddos again? I do not know how many times they already hit by ddos, it is really insecure to keep playing on this site I believe. I wondering did their bankroll is even there to provide people withdrawing on this site? It is not safe anymore to play or invest here. Unless they take some extra protection like you said or they will never move from this thing
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
I can log on again but not bet

Cheers Jon  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I cannot login again ( trying it for 24h) ... what's happening? I know this site is long time running but all these issues during last few weeks starts me feeling bad about.

It should work but for some reason the site is having huge DDOS issues, its very very slow and impossible to make any bets.

They either need to upgrade their servers or platform to support more gamblers of they need to get DDOS protection.
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
I can confirm that withdrawals are working again.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
SafeDICE.com

We are still reporting at safedice things are slowly fading. Ddos attacks have completely prevented participants from playing, and on my behalf, the team announced that everyone should stop playing in safedice until it stabilizes. If you keep playing, bring the money and give it to the poor. So it would be more meaningful. Thanks everyone

I hope you have tried the site yourself, the attacks were lasting only for few hours, all functions work normally after that. And our wager amount within the last few weeks are increasing.

SafeDice are getting DDoSed again. I can't login and can't pass the home page.

This is unacceptable. Nowadays there are DDoS protected providers at decent price. Safedice could have one of the lowest edge but this doesn;t compensate the lack of support and maintenance! You should do something or all of your players will find a more better supported alternative. Like me, lately playing mainly at duckdice and yolodice.

Site is back up now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you Juicey ...

Again I deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this ...

We used to have frequent DDoS attack few months ago, then we used a DDoS protection and it solved the problem for few months. In some cases these DDoS attack isn't so simple that DDoS protection does not work well , especially when I'm not online to change the security level.

I'm currently working on this issue , and for the time being I'll continuously monitoring the server and adjust the protection level accordingly. The side effect of this is that you may need to enter captcha frequently. Please expect this to happen once in a while in the next few days.

Thanks for the update - hope it gets solved soon!

New update ! We have found and fixed the issue as well as increasing our capacity. All functions work normally now and it has been a while since we found any delay on our service. I'll keep on monitoring just in case there is anything new.

Happy rolling !!
Activity: 125
Buy Sell BTC PM ETH PP PO....

We are still reporting at safedice things are slowly fading. Ddos attacks have completely prevented participants from playing, and on my behalf, the team announced that everyone should stop playing in safedice until it stabilizes. If you keep playing, bring the money and give it to the poor. So it would be more meaningful. Thanks everyone
Activity: 125
Buy Sell BTC PM ETH PP PO....

Recently safedice ddos ​​attack has brought the psychological inhibitions for everyone. More about today when withdrawing money, about three to four people have seen the message that safetice btc has run out. I believe safedice and fortunjack but what they treat players is so bad.
Maybe we will vacation safedice from now on because safedice is now no longer like the day before.
Activity: 491
Merit: 500

This is unacceptable. Nowadays there are DDoS protected providers at decent price. Safedice could have one of the lowest edge but this doesn;t compensate the lack of support and maintenance! You should do something or all of your players will find a more better supported alternative. Like me, lately playing mainly at duckdice and yolodice.

Thank you Juicey ...

We used to have frequent DDoS attack few months ago, then we used a DDoS protection and it solved the problem for few months. In some cases these DDoS attack isn't so simple that DDoS protection does not work well , especially when I'm not online to change the security level.

I'm currently working on this issue , and for the time being I'll continuously monitoring the server and adjust the protection level accordingly. The side effect of this is that you may need to enter captcha frequently. Please expect this to happen once in a while in the next few days.

Thanks for the update - hope it gets solved soon!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

Thank you Juicey ...

People can understand your issues and can wait for some time but if you delay more then you will be the loser. Because once people move to another site and they like it then you can't expect them to switch to your site. Try your best to fix these issues as early as possible. These are common issues for most growing gambling sites online.
Pages:
Jump to: