Pages:
Author

Topic: Safety of coins - page 3. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 05:06:10 AM
can anyone help me about which is the easiest and safest place to keep coins/wallet?

Thanks
i'll prefer you Trezor because it is one of the primary movers in the equipment wallet industry and sets the highest quality level for crypto security.
Activity: 1
January 18, 2018, 03:35:32 AM
Assuming your computer is clean and you use an offline paper wallet generator, a paper wallet is surprisingly secure. For a low cost (free), paper wallets are essentially as secure as hardware, assuming they're done correctly. There are however precautions to take such as not printing over a network, clearing your printer memory, ensuring the paper wallet generator is secure and offline, and storage of the wallet.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 03:25:23 AM
I think ledger nano s or Trezor wallet  is the best but I wallet does not support all coins. So exactly which coins are you want to keep safe?
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
January 17, 2018, 10:35:06 PM
Hardware wallet would be the best choice in terms of safety.
I recommend ledger nano s or trezor wallet but not all coins are supported but you can use them offline sending coins..
The other wallet that i know until is safe is coinomi but not all coins are supported but most likely well known coins are supported ..
For bitcoin if you wanted to safely save your bitcoins electrum is the best for me for lite version and segwit supported..
I don't recommend to use online wallet or exchanges because its not safe there times that trading site hack or even web wallets.. 
And always make sure to save private keys of each address you use for future recovery save it somewhere safe in your computer or phone..
Activity: 24
January 17, 2018, 08:16:17 PM
can anyone help me about which is the easiest and safest place to keep coins/wallet?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: