Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE] 1HoDLCLUB 1mBTC coin "Fuck Fiat Money" Collection - page 2. (Read 1488 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
I know none of what you say to be true - but document your purchases, show the transactions/communications/whatever you have. then it becomes facts/evidence not just a claim.

if you have paid for funding and can verify you have the coins, he should fund them immediately.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I am not sure how long you have been waiting for a response on Twitter - but here on the forums all your posts are from today - expecting an answer on the forums within minutes or even within the same day is not reasonable expectations.

I had some issues with a few of my pieces - I have over 35 of his pieces and issues with 5 (maybe 6?) he addressed and fixed all of them.

I believe he also took a second job recently to help with finances - so that could delay responses as well.

but if it would help to make a itemized list and detail it out - then do so. If factual it cannot hurt.

if he is lying and exploiting people trying to be apart of all of this, what can you honestly say?
but block me  Grin you clowns
poor lads on this funk forum, y'all have lost touch on what all this means, you think this is all about you and your projects  Angry poor lads, this was never about YOU
HE IS BEING DISHONEST AND THROWING Y'all into the middle to try and sympathies, wow welcome to investing in your @BTC hero's
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
I am not sure how long you have been waiting for a response on Twitter - but here on the forums all your posts are from today - expecting an answer on the forums within minutes or even within the same day is not reasonable expectations.

I had some issues with a few of my pieces - I have over 35 of his pieces and issues with 5 (maybe 6?) he addressed and fixed all of them.

I believe he also took a second job recently to help with finances - so that could delay responses as well.

but if it would help to make a itemized list and detail it out - then do so. If factual it cannot hurt.
HE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON
ya dumb ass obviously I PROVIDED THE FUNDS
seeing that I have almost 20 projects through you yet you did not fulfill your end of the deal on most of them  Undecided what am I to do?

he doesn't provide projects funded
 ;)this is how we handle it
do I need to show you all the projects he is actually being dishonest about?
damn, I can not even get a response from you through X, I am just trying to make sure all the money I invested of my kids money is being used the way I invested it to be?

Silence def. is not a confidence factor, I am really starting to worry I might be taken advantage of.

is this how this #BTC forum works?

You believe in someone on this platform and they get to just take advantage of you because no one can do anything about it?

Is this the future of $BTC?

Is it that easy to take advantage of people trying to care?

Is this the culture this platform is ok promoting?

What is going on?

don't patronize me, this man is being dishonest
He probably just hasn’t seen it yet bud. He doesn’t fund pieces before being mailed… if they are lost in the mail then the piece/coin AND the bitcoin are lost. He waits for confirmation of receipt of piece and then funds it when it gets there safely. I do the exact same thing on my pieces if I’m selling funded pieces. The guy seems to be an honest and stand up guy and will contact you I’m sure.
@1hodlclub has been taking advantage of me and my family it seems for too long.

He can't give me any clear answers on the limited coins, NFTS or anything else I have purchased through him, I am probably one of the most prolific investors of this man but yet he still lies to me about all of the projects that were supposed to be secure through apps like this.

I invested in his biggest projects and had my father do the same only to be delivered w/ the bare minimums of a gold coin and failed to provide the 1oz silver coin provided w/ all purchases.

He has continually lied and failed to provide what he promised to provide.

I have all blockchain data and would love to provide to anyone especially the @BCT forum any of this data.

the fact I have to do this is pathetic.

@1hodlclub just needs to make sure all investments I have done through them are legit and documented.

I own his NFT originals

He is obligated to fulfill his end of the bargain.

I have ALL TRANSACTIONS AND CONVERSATIONS documented

I believe it is up to him to make all things legit and ready to go.

I provided a lot of BTC to fund most of these but you still have not provided, lets make this correct and we can go separate ways.
copper member
Activity: 446
Merit: 65
Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack
damn, I can not even get a response from you through X, I am just trying to make sure all the money I invested of my kids money is being used the way I invested it to be?

Silence def. is not a confidence factor, I am really starting to worry I might be taken advantage of.

You believe in someone on this platform and they get to just take advantage of you because no one can do anything about it?

What is going on?

He probably just hasn’t seen it yet bud. He doesn’t fund pieces before being mailed… if they are lost in the mail then the piece/coin AND the bitcoin are lost. He waits for confirmation of receipt of piece and then funds it when it gets there safely. I do the exact same thing on my pieces if I’m selling funded pieces. The guy seems to be an honest and stand up guy and will contact you I’m sure.

What is going on?

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
Meaning I have bought MANY projects through you under the presumption you were always fulfilling your projects and doing the right thing right?

Meaning when I payed for projects including the BTC funds you included the funds on the projects before delivering right?

He does not ship items funded.  He typically funds items after confirmation of them being received.
seeing that I have almost 20 projects through you yet you did not fulfill your end of the deal on most of them  Undecided what am I to do?
Meaning I have bought MANY projects through you under the presumption you were always fulfilling your projects and doing the right thing right?

Meaning when I payed for projects including the BTC funds you included the funds on the projects before delivering right?
Hey 1hodlclub all transactions and projects bought through you are transparent and available right?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
Since they are a EURO mockup, you should send one of these coins to the EU parliament (with a huge FU-EU-sticker included). These bricks just voted in favour of a ridiculous legislation coming into effect in around 18 months.
It includes the total survelleince of any transaction made with crypto, energy-emission control for any crypto-coins and assets and more shenanigans completely missing the reality and possibilites of crypto. Oh well, nothing new, just needed to let off some steam, sorry for that.

Time to slowly but surely continue replacing Euro with Crypto. Wink

ahahah that's something to make for sure ! just need to think how to make it in the anon way possible  Grin

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

Good Morning everyone !
I hope you all are doing well  !

Also little update for this sale thread, there is only 30 coins left !

you can also find it on https://1hodlclub.com/products/1hodlclub-1mbtc-fine-silver-999-9-fck-fiat-moneyt with also the buyer funded version like the SR ingot!

thanks again everyone for your huge trust and support !

Have a wonderful day !
Pages:
Jump to: