Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE] 1HoDLCLUB 1mBTC coin "Fuck Fiat Money" Collection - page 3. (Read 1488 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Since they are a EURO mockup, you should send one of these coins to the EU parliament (with a huge FU-EU-sticker included). These bricks just voted in favour of a ridiculous legislation coming into effect in around 18 months.
It includes the total survelleince of any transaction made with crypto, energy-emission control for any crypto-coins and assets and more shenanigans completely missing the reality and possibilites of crypto. Oh well, nothing new, just needed to let off some steam, sorry for that.

Time to slowly but surely continue replacing Euro with Crypto. Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
These are exceptional, high quality items that graded very well- if you will, some perfect below.  If you haven't gotten one yet, I would recommend doing so before they are sold out.  Damn shame I'm not a good picture taker but MS70s speak for themselves.

WOW! I hadn't thought about sending them into grading. Until now. Amazing grades, congrats 2stout.
Additionally they are a great conversation starter (among Euro-folks at least) - field tested recently. Smiley

Yeah these are very well made, highest quality!

Greets Tank

I bought two off the website with fiat. Arrived quickly and they look awesome. Good job MCHodl!

Hi everyone ! i hope you all are doing well !

I just read all your messages, I come away with a huge smile!

Really thank you all for your beautiful words! it is really much appreciated!

I'm glad you like my work! as you know from the beginning, I make sure to provide you with top quality work and fast service! It is an honour for me !

Thanks again to everyone ! and those who still do not have 1mBTC Fck Fiat Money coin, indeed I advise you to get them before the sold out!  Grin

With these beautiful words, I wish you all a wonderful day and a good weekend!

Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
I bought two off the website with fiat. Arrived quickly and they look awesome. Good job MCHodl!
Activity: 718
Merit: 252
Yeah these are very well made, highest quality!

Greets Tank
legendary
Disobey.
These are exceptional, high quality items that graded very well- if you will, some perfect below.  If you haven't gotten one yet, I would recommend doing so before they are sold out.  Damn shame I'm not a good picture taker but MS70s speak for themselves.

WOW! I hadn't thought about sending them into grading. Until now. Amazing grades, congrats 2stout.
Additionally they are a great conversation starter (among Euro-folks at least) - field tested recently. Smiley
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

In Bitcoin We Trust
There is new COA with the mention of Buyer Funded, and as soon there is BUYER FUNDED sold, it market on the public list.

If you all think the COA is not enough, i can laser grave to the hologram btw  Smiley

(I would have to be more precise because for me it is logical that if a piece is buyer funded, there needs to be a distinction somewhere.)
legendary
Disobey.

the coin is assembled with the priv key and hologram like the loaded version, the only difference is that it is sold without loading.

Does the "buyer-funded" version have any visual identification/differentiation versus the loaded coins? (i.e. "buyer funded" laser engraved on the hologram.)

Those coins were initially released as funded coins, hence when a coin appears on the secondary market (for example), I assume -by default- that the coin is funded. Releasing the funded and non-funded without any visual identifications makes it difficult to differentiate them (we have to manually check each address for funds)

just my 2 satoshis...

Agreed with tweetious, hope there is some kind of marking on the holo, maybe similar to lealana coins or the likes.
Otherwise it's slightly easier to scam 2nd market buyers, besides it just seems good practice to me to generally have some kind of physical differentiation.
Activity: 1941
Merit: 375
Cryptoshi Blockomoto

the coin is assembled with the priv key and hologram like the loaded version, the only difference is that it is sold without loading.

Does the "buyer-funded" version have any visual identification/differentiation versus the loaded coins? (i.e. "buyer funded" laser engraved on the hologram.)

Those coins were initially released as funded coins, hence when a coin appears on the secondary market (for example), I assume -by default- that the coin is funded. Releasing the funded and non-funded without any visual identifications makes it difficult to differentiate them (we have to manually check each address for funds)

just my 2 satoshis...
In Bitcoin We Trust
Gm everyone ! i hope you all are doing well !  Cheesy

You can now choose between "Loaded" and "Buyer Funded" for the 1mBTC coin of the Fck Fiat Money collection!

I decided to allow people to have access to some of my collectibles in "BUYER FUNDED" Edition, which means that I will not load the coins, but that the buyer can load them themselves if they wish!

You should know that the buyer funded versions will appear once 50% of the collection has been sold, so for example, a collection of 100 coins, from 1 to 50 the coins will necessarily be loaded, and at 51 there will be the possibility of having buyer-funded versions.

Sale link : https://1hodlclub.store/product/1hodlclub-1mbtc-fine-silver-999-9-fck-fiat-money-loaded-1-mbtc/

Have a wonderful day everyone !
In Bitcoin We Trust

Received mine and can confirm, they do look as great as it seems from the pics.
If implemented in a great routine, these coins could be awesome for some EURO-coin-magic. Maybe a little too valueable of a coin to use, but still...

Hi my fren ! i hope you're doiing well !

Thank you for your word ! really appreciate it !

Always a pleasure to hear that my creation are loved !

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Just processed the second batch loading for all received coins ! From 51 to 104 !  Smiley

Thank you everyone for your huge trust and support !

90 Coins left on the 210 limited edition ! don't miss your chance to get yours before the sold out !

Have a wonderful week end everyone !
legendary
Disobey.
Good morning everyone !  Grin

Little Bump ! first batch loading happen this week end !

There is only 96 pcs left on the 210 limited edition !

114 SOLD / 96 AVAILABLE

Another beautiful photo shared on Twitter by @PublicKey210  Shocked

Tweet link : https://twitter.com/PublicKey210/status/1638740077894590464?s=20

Have a wonderful day !  Smiley

Received mine and can confirm, they do look as great as it seems from the pics.
If implemented in a great routine, these coins could be awesome for some EURO-coin-magic. Maybe a little too valueable of a coin to use, but still...
In Bitcoin We Trust
Gm everyone !  Grin i hope you all are doing well !

The first batch loading is done, is the batch loading for all coins received from 1 to 50 ! the second batch loading take place thursday morning for number 50 to 120 !

Once again, a big thank you to everyone for your trust and support! it is really much appreciated!

the pieces are leaving little by little! there are only 90 left of the 210 limited editions!

So if you haven't added this beautiful piece to your collection yet, do so before it sells out!  Grin

120 SOLD / 90 AVAILABLE

In Bitcoin We Trust
Good morning everyone !  Grin

Little Bump ! first batch loading happen this week end !

There is only 96 pcs left on the 210 limited edition !

114 SOLD / 96 AVAILABLE

Another beautiful photo shared on Twitter by @PublicKey210  Shocked

Tweet link : https://twitter.com/PublicKey210/status/1638740077894590464?s=20

Have a wonderful day !  Smiley
In Bitcoin We Trust
Good Morning everyone !

Indeed you have not received your tracking! I just sent it to you by PM!

Thank you for her beautiful words!
haha indeed it should not be mistaken and pay with the bakery!

----------------------------------

For information, since the LTC chips, the loading is done in Batch to avoid forgetting the buyer who will not confirm to me the receipt of their coins! so once all the packages from yesterday's shipment have been received, the loading will take place automatically and will be announced here!

----------------------------------

Alpencoin just received this coin! he shared a nice photo on Twitter! Thanks to him !  Grin

Link of the Alpencoin tweet : https://twitter.com/SwissAlpenCoin/status/1636314915433586692?s=20

With these beautiful words, I wish you all a wonderful day!
legendary
Disobey.
Good Morning everyone ! i hope you all are doing well !  Grin

For information this morning all packages have been sent! you have all received your tracking by PM! for those who ordered on the Website using paypal, your tracking was directly put on your paypal transaction!

Thanks again to everyone for your support and trust! it is really much appreciated!

below the updated counters!

105 SOLD / 105 AVAILABLE

Feel free to share photos of your pieces once received!

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM!

Have a wonderful day !

Hey, I didn't get your pm, please recheck your outbox.
Looking forward to hold these in my hands! Super cool "gimmick" - but it's silver and it's crypto loaded --- woaaah!
Just gotta be careful to not pay in my local bakery by accident with them.  Cheesy
In Bitcoin We Trust
Good Morning everyone ! i hope you all are doing well !  Grin

For information this morning all packages have been sent! you have all received your tracking by PM! for those who ordered on the Website using paypal, your tracking was directly put on your paypal transaction!

Thanks again to everyone for your support and trust! it is really much appreciated!

below the updated counters!

105 SOLD / 105 AVAILABLE

Feel free to share photos of your pieces once received!

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM!

Have a wonderful day !
In Bitcoin We Trust
I think one of these would be nice in my collection.
Any number thanks MrCryptoHodl.

Cheers.

Hi my friend ! i hope you're doing well !

Thank you a lot for your trust and support ! much appreciate !

happy that you loved the coin !

i added you to the list and updated the count !

98 SOLD / 112 AVAILABLE

Have a wonderful week end !
Activity: 365
Merit: 29
I think one of these would be nice in my collection.
Any number thanks MrCryptoHodl.

Cheers.
In Bitcoin We Trust
Hi everyone ! i hope you all are doing well !

All orders paid until Monday March 13 2023 will be sent on March 14 2023 !

Don't forget that if you want to pay in dirty fiat money, you can do it on 1hodlclub.store !

The actual count !
86 SOLD / 124 AVAILABLE

Thanks again to everyone who ordered their pieces! who haven't, don't miss this opportunity!

Pages:
Jump to: