Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS - page 37. (Read 43394 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I don't vote for this coin because i do not support drugs or something like that. Say no to me

Your position is wrong. What if a person needs medical cannabis? Will you refuse to help him? Until the person touches the problem, he will look at it incorrectly.
I hope in the near future people will start to treat cannabis differently
Have any emails been sent regarding the move to the new wallet? I haven’t received anything yet

This project has potential.
Yes, you are right, the potential is great)
Budbo - Global cannabis blockchain for one source of data for all cannabis industry using BUBO utility token to query it.
Road Town, British Virgin Islands
Activity: 107
Budbo Tier 2 Token sale ends ahead of schedule - Tier 3 set to continue the trend. Click here to know more- https://medium.com/@budbo/budbo-tier-2-tokensale-ends-ahead-of-schedule-tier-3-set-to-continue-the-trend-e0a9ec65c7ab
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I don't vote for this coin because i do not support drugs or something like that. Say no to me

Your position is wrong. What if a person needs medical cannabis? Will you refuse to help him? Until the person touches the problem, he will look at it incorrectly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
when can i get token to my wallet? I would like to understand how the whole procedure  will take place.

after March 5th, they'll move automatically if you've entered your address.Be patience .All will be good Smiley))
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
when can i get token to my wallet? I would like to understand how the whole procedure  will take place.
Activity: 224
Aspen currently has six licensed cannabis vendors and five off-licences.

Max Meredith, who runs one of the city’s marijuana shops, said the growth in sales “shows adults are open to change”.

He added: “There are new substitutes, and they can be handled responsibly. And perhaps there are a few less late-night fights.”

A study by Georgia State University last year found alcohol sales had tumbled 15 per cent in US states where medical marijuana had been legalised. Counties where cannabis could be legally obtained had 20 per cent lower alcohol sales than neighbouring counties across state borders where it was still outlawed.
This is the choice of everyone Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Sales of marijuana have overtaken alcohol in a city in Colorado, three years after the state became the first in the US to legalize recreational use of the drug- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/marijuana-sales-overtake-alcohol-colorado-aspen-ski-resort-us-city-weed-cannabis-a8202966.html

Licensed vendors in Rocky Mountains ski resort Aspen made $11.3m (£8.2m) from selling cannabis in 2017
Sales of marijuana have overtaken alcohol in a city in Colorado, three years after the state became the first in the US to legalise recreational use of the drug.

Licensed vendors in the ski resort of Aspen raked in $11.3m (£8.2m) income from cannabis last year, compared to $10.5m (£7.6m) brought in by off-licences.

It is believed to be the first time legal marijuana sales have eclipsed those of alcohol anywhere in the US.
Aspen’s first cannabis shop opened in March 2014, three months after legislation for taxing and regulating sales came into force across Colorado. By the next year the resort, which has a population of less than 7,000, had seven licensed distributors.
Aspen’s cannabis sales grew 16 per cent last year compared to 2016, when shops brought in $9.7m (£7m) from the drug, said the city’s finance department. The marijuana industry is the fastest growing of Aspen’s 12 retail sectors, according to figures in an end-of-year sales tax report.
Matt Kind, a Colorado businessman who hosts a podcast about the cannabis industry, told the Aspen Times visitors to the resort were “looking for something different”.
“I think it’s meaningful for a couple of reasons,” he said. “One in particular is when people are visiting Aspen and adjusting to a high altitude, some don’t drink for that first couple of days. And I think people are looking for something different from alcohol, which is essentially poison, and marijuana is botanical. I don’t say that with judgment, but you feel some lingering effects with alcohol.”
Activity: 196
The concept of a project that wants to create a blockchain solution platform for the drug industry. The best-in-class platforms already active on mobile phones, comprising cloud-based mobile applications, and intelligence platforms, the platform provides a delivery tracking service that aims to ensure full visibility and compliance with the process of delivering the drug according to its purpose, highly innovative project. maybe this will be a project used all over the world.
Yes, it will. The project is unique and very interesting, so it is so interesting to many people.
Therefore Budbo can be called a project of the future Smiley
I never doubted the concept of Budbo and I think that this is one of the best projects of 2018.
The concept of Budbo creates a blockchain solution platform for the drug industry.
Sales of marijuana have overtaken alcohol in a city in Colorado, three years after the state became the first in the US to legalize recreational use of the drug- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/marijuana-sales-overtake-alcohol-colorado-aspen-ski-resort-us-city-weed-cannabis-a8202966.html

Licensed vendors in Rocky Mountains ski resort Aspen made $11.3m (£8.2m) from selling cannabis in 2017
Sales of marijuana have overtaken alcohol in a city in Colorado, three years after the state became the first in the US to legalise recreational use of the drug.

Licensed vendors in the ski resort of Aspen raked in $11.3m (£8.2m) income from cannabis last year, compared to $10.5m (£7.6m) brought in by off-licences.

It is believed to be the first time legal marijuana sales have eclipsed those of alcohol anywhere in the US.
Aspen’s first cannabis shop opened in March 2014, three months after legislation for taxing and regulating sales came into force across Colorado. By the next year the resort, which has a population of less than 7,000, had seven licensed distributors.
Aspen’s cannabis sales grew 16 per cent last year compared to 2016, when shops brought in $9.7m (£7m) from the drug, said the city’s finance department. The marijuana industry is the fastest growing of Aspen’s 12 retail sectors, according to figures in an end-of-year sales tax report.
Matt Kind, a Colorado businessman who hosts a podcast about the cannabis industry, told the Aspen Times visitors to the resort were “looking for something different”.
TIER 2 has already ended - or not yet? I would like to understand this. In my opinion, it should have already ended.

TIER 2 now ENDED. TIER 3 started - 7 days remaining. Price - 0.3$

TIER 3 ENDS IN (OR UNTIL TIER IS SOLD):

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS
TIER 3 @ $0.3 USD / TOKEN

Tier 3 Tokens 444 243,085 / 30 000 000 BUBOs
Last Updated 2018-02-12 02:44:09 UTC
Cool, let's go BUDBO!
Already, oh, Budbo is quickly moving forward!
Hurry up if you want to participate Smiley
TIER 3 already successful)
Activity: 266
TIER 2 has already ended - or not yet? I would like to understand this. In my opinion, it should have already ended.

TIER 2 now ENDED. TIER 3 started - 7 days remaining. Price - 0.3$

TIER 3 ENDS IN (OR UNTIL TIER IS SOLD):

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS
TIER 3 @ $0.3 USD / TOKEN

Tier 3 Tokens 444 243,085 / 30 000 000 BUBOs
Last Updated 2018-02-12 02:44:09 UTC
Cool, let's go BUDBO!
Already, oh, Budbo is quickly moving forward!
Hurry up if you want to participate Smiley
Activity: 266
The concept of a project that wants to create a blockchain solution platform for the drug industry. The best-in-class platforms already active on mobile phones, comprising cloud-based mobile applications, and intelligence platforms, the platform provides a delivery tracking service that aims to ensure full visibility and compliance with the process of delivering the drug according to its purpose, highly innovative project. maybe this will be a project used all over the world.
Yes, it will. The project is unique and very interesting, so it is so interesting to many people.
Therefore Budbo can be called a project of the future Smiley
I never doubted the concept of Budbo and I think that this is one of the best projects of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: