Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS - page 38. (Read 43394 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Sales of marijuana have overtaken alcohol in a city in Colorado, three years after the state became the first in the US to legalize recreational use of the drug- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/marijuana-sales-overtake-alcohol-colorado-aspen-ski-resort-us-city-weed-cannabis-a8202966.html

Licensed vendors in Rocky Mountains ski resort Aspen made $11.3m (£8.2m) from selling cannabis in 2017
Sales of marijuana have overtaken alcohol in a city in Colorado, three years after the state became the first in the US to legalise recreational use of the drug.

Licensed vendors in the ski resort of Aspen raked in $11.3m (£8.2m) income from cannabis last year, compared to $10.5m (£7.6m) brought in by off-licences.

It is believed to be the first time legal marijuana sales have eclipsed those of alcohol anywhere in the US.
Aspen’s first cannabis shop opened in March 2014, three months after legislation for taxing and regulating sales came into force across Colorado. By the next year the resort, which has a population of less than 7,000, had seven licensed distributors.
Aspen’s cannabis sales grew 16 per cent last year compared to 2016, when shops brought in $9.7m (£7m) from the drug, said the city’s finance department. The marijuana industry is the fastest growing of Aspen’s 12 retail sectors, according to figures in an end-of-year sales tax report.
Activity: 238
Sales of marijuana have overtaken alcohol in a city in Colorado, three years after the state became the first in the US to legalize recreational use of the drug- http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/marijuana-sales-overtake-alcohol-colorado-aspen-ski-resort-us-city-weed-cannabis-a8202966.html

Licensed vendors in Rocky Mountains ski resort Aspen made $11.3m (£8.2m) from selling cannabis in 2017
Sales of marijuana have overtaken alcohol in a city in Colorado, three years after the state became the first in the US to legalise recreational use of the drug.

Licensed vendors in the ski resort of Aspen raked in $11.3m (£8.2m) income from cannabis last year, compared to $10.5m (£7.6m) brought in by off-licences.

It is believed to be the first time legal marijuana sales have eclipsed those of alcohol anywhere in the US.
Aspen’s first cannabis shop opened in March 2014, three months after legislation for taxing and regulating sales came into force across Colorado. By the next year the resort, which has a population of less than 7,000, had seven licensed distributors.
The concept of a project that wants to create a blockchain solution platform for the drug industry. The best-in-class platforms already active on mobile phones, comprising cloud-based mobile applications, and intelligence platforms, the platform provides a delivery tracking service that aims to ensure full visibility and compliance with the process of delivering the drug according to its purpose, highly innovative project. maybe this will be a project used all over the world.
Yes, it will. The project is unique and very interesting, so it is so interesting to many people.
Therefore Budbo can be called a project of the future Smiley
Hi, I was wondering which exchange this coin is going to be listed on first? This is very important for me.

Hi,
We have just finalized with HitBTC and are in conversations with several others such as: Cryptopia, liqui, Poloniex, evercoin, Bittrex, bitfinex, livecoin, and exmo. The tokens will be able to be traded on the open exchanges at the end of the token sale just like any other utility tokens or crypto currency. The crowdsale is scheduled to end on March 5th, or until sold out. Thank you.

Not a small list, we will wait for the opportunity to trade in coins on stock exchanges Smiley
There will be a large selection of sites
Very conveniently, I use some of these sites constantly
TIER 2 has already ended - or not yet? I would like to understand this. In my opinion, it should have already ended.

TIER 2 now ENDED. TIER 3 started - 7 days remaining. Price - 0.3$

TIER 3 ENDS IN (OR UNTIL TIER IS SOLD):

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS
TIER 3 @ $0.3 USD / TOKEN

Tier 3 Tokens 444 243,085 / 30 000 000 BUBOs
Last Updated 2018-02-12 02:44:09 UTC
Cool, let's go BUDBO!
Already, oh, Budbo is quickly moving forward!
Hi, I was wondering which exchange this coin is going to be listed on first? This is very important for me.

Hi,
We have just finalized with HitBTC and are in conversations with several others such as: Cryptopia, liqui, Poloniex, evercoin, Bittrex, bitfinex, livecoin, and exmo. The tokens will be able to be traded on the open exchanges at the end of the token sale just like any other utility tokens or crypto currency. The crowdsale is scheduled to end on March 5th, or until sold out. Thank you.

Not a small list, we will wait for the opportunity to trade in coins on stock exchanges Smiley
There will be a large selection of sites

TIER 2 has already ended - or not yet? I would like to understand this. In my opinion, it should have already ended.

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

Cool, let's go BUDBO!

Hi,

Activity: 252

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

Who missed TIER 2, do not miss TIER 3 and take part in the Budbo project Wink
The concept of a project that wants to create a blockchain solution platform for the drug industry. The best-in-class platforms already active on mobile phones, comprising cloud-based mobile applications, and intelligence platforms, the platform provides a delivery tracking service that aims to ensure full visibility and compliance with the process of delivering the drug according to its purpose, highly innovative project. maybe this will be a project used all over the world.
Yes, it will. The project is unique and very interesting, so it is so interesting to many people.
LTC and DASH payments are still delayed to upgrades with payment gateway. Be patience
We have to wait a little
Budbo is been added to Top ongoing ICO rates. Let's vote for it here: http://amp.gs/xCYg

TIER 2 @ $0.28 USD / TOKEN

Tier 2 Tokens 21 311 795,528 / 25 000 000 BUBOs
Last Updated 2018-02-10 02:45:38 UTC
TIER 1 (SOLD OUT)

Tier 1 Tokens 15,000,000 / 15,000,000 BUBOs
PRESALE (SOLD OUT)

Presale Tokens 20 000 000 / 20 000 000 BUBOs

2 days left for tier 2
Cool, Budbo №3 in this rating. Another high place in the popular rating Smiley
Activity: 107
Activity: 107

Hi,
Pages:
Jump to: