Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE] ZoomHash 2.0 TH/s Antminer S4 IN STOCK IN U.S. $450-$499! - page 2. (Read 6767 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Ship to germany please!!!
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
just for me you are not correct people.

So because you are a fool, and they aren't for you, you decide to throw scam accusations? Seems your the one with issue's not them.

If only you would open to Canada Sad

We have some more in stock.

However, price had to rise. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1050

So because you are a fool, and they aren't for you, you decide to throw scam accusations? Seems your the one with issue's not them.

If only you would open to Canada Sad
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
And here I thought miners usually went down in price as they got older.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Yeah, any discounts on multiple units?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
Price increase to $479, or is there a discount code?
legendary
Activity: 826
So sell it to germany!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Still have plenty of miners to sell!
Hi

Do you have any spare PSU's for S4's?

Thanks

At this time we are not selling parts for these units, thanks for the interest though!
Activity: 351
Hi

Do you have any spare PSU's for S4's?

Thanks
Hi, I purchased 5 pre-owned units, it will be here in a little under a week, however I was wondering as the units are pre-owned, does it include the necessary power cord or do I have to buy new cords?

Thank you,
WW3

These do not come with the power cables, you will have to buy them separately, we suggest websites such as amazon.com or monoprice.com
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

hello and you cann't accept payment in coins? i have not paypal.com

shipping ( NJ zip 07201)
Activity: 334
why not send in europe are crooks, for Europeans is much easier to trace, instead with the people of the US must open an international case, be careful, because they are preparing for the scam, do not order anything.
transportation in europe costs 38 euro, and they are asking $ 199 for 2 units, but not send in europe. Think about it. Angry Angry Angry Angry

You know we are based in USA right? lol...
Activity: 651
Merit: 500
Why cant you ship to germany?

be warned of Truman.. he got my miners but does not want to send agreed btc amount (see his trust).
WW3
Activity: 45
Hi, I purchased 5 pre-owned units, it will be here in a little under a week, however I was wondering as the units are pre-owned, does it include the necessary power cord or do I have to buy new cords?

Thank you,
WW3
Activity: 798
why not send in europe are crooks, for Europeans is much easier to trace, instead with the people of the US must open an international case, be careful, because they are preparing for the scam, do not order anything.
transportation in europe costs 38 euro, and they are asking $ 199 for 2 units, but not send in europe. Think about it. Angry Angry Angry Angry
I do not trust, I asked two units and they said they do not ship in Italy, while in the US ship, it seems a little strange given that Holland is in europe along with Italy. Huh Huh Huh Huh

We are not sending these units internationally because we have had numerous problems with shipping internationally, we are only shipping within the United States. I'm not sure where Holland comes into question, but we are not shipping to any international customers unfortunately so anyone outside of the US cannot get one. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, but you can read of our credibility on various websites, and numerous customers, sorry that we are unable to ship to you.
I do not trust, I asked two units and they said they do not ship in Italy, while in the US ship, it seems a little strange given that Holland is in europe along with Italy. Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 11
We have more S4 units coming in! If anyone is interested or has any questions feel free to PM or e-mail me!
Pages:
Jump to: