Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALE] ZoomHash 2.0 TH/s Antminer S4 IN STOCK IN U.S. $450-$499! - page 3. (Read 6767 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Got my unit yesterday. No server ears. Other then that good deal.

Good to hear, and yes our products do not come with any rack mounting hardware you will have to buy this separately
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Got my unit yesterday. No server ears. Other then that good deal.
Activity: 334
I heard these models were loud. Is there a way to make them quiet without compromising heat? Changing fans? Etc? Also, what are the watts at the wall?

These units are indeed loud, we have not experimented with any aftermarket fans or any other cooling methods as this would compromise the units lifespan so I would be unable to help you with the noise level. They pull about 1380 +- 10% from the wall.

Why cant you ship to germany?

We are having issues with international shipping of these items so we are keeping them domestic only, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
Just use DHL Express. No problems with them. I will pay for it.

Customs and taxes I would gather.  In the United States we do not pay any tax on importing Technology. Shipments probably are getting stuck due to the lack of documentation needed for EU VAT etc. 
Zoomhash only have to put the invoice out of the package, thats everything german customs needs. (=

International shipping has been a big headache for some countries so we rather just focus on Domestic USA for now. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I heard these models were loud. Is there a way to make them quiet without compromising heat? Changing fans? Etc? Also, what are the watts at the wall?

These units are indeed loud, we have not experimented with any aftermarket fans or any other cooling methods as this would compromise the units lifespan so I would be unable to help you with the noise level. They pull about 1380 +- 10% from the wall.

We are having issues with international shipping of these items so we are keeping them domestic only, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Customs and taxes I would gather.  In the United States we do not pay any tax on importing Technology. Shipments probably are getting stuck due to the lack of documentation needed for EU VAT etc. 
Zoomhash only have to put the invoice out of the package, thats everything german customs needs. (=
Activity: 440

legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1274
Personal text my ass....
Phew, Its finally arrived. Hooray.  Sorry to have kept bugging you Zoomhash but it took me aot of mining to earn them bitcoins and i could not rest until they where back in my wallet.

Again thanks and i hope to be buying from you in the future again.

We don't intentionally mean to take a long time but we have a ticketing system and it's first come first serve, sorry for any inconvinence this has caused, I'm glad you got your refund and hopefully we can do business in the future!
Activity: 27
Phew, Its finally arrived. Hooray.  Sorry to have kept bugging you Zoomhash but it took me aot of mining to earn them bitcoins and i could not rest until they where back in my wallet.

Again thanks and i hope to be buying from you in the future again.
Why is it taking so long to process the refund. I've been patiently waiting now for a few days. You promised me it was being dealt with and here i am still waiting. Can you please refund me my bitcoins asap.
Happy to hear you got your refund,Just hope the guys would hurry up with mine.
Activity: 11
Zoomhash it a reputable company that has good people working for them.  Bob from sales has spent allot of time with me on the phone and I am a very small buyer.  They really want to help out anybody they can that is interested in mining.

yes u r right! get my refund back! thanks zoomhash! 100% honest company.. unfortunately this s4 open sale on for US domestic only.. hope can buy something with zoomhash in future. thanks again! 6 star from 5 star on trusted will give u.. thanks again..
Activity: 2
I breathed a sigh of relief when i seen your response on this forum. I went ahead with the purchase on your website of the s4's without hesitation since i bought some Gridseeds off you months ago and everything was so efficient and quickly delivered.

Just hope you can get my Bitcoins back to me so i can make another purchase.

Our accounting department got a hold of your ticket and is in the process of refunding your order and it should be settled very soon. Thank you, and we hope to do business with you in the future.
Activity: 334
I breathed a sigh of relief when i seen your response on this forum. I went ahead with the purchase on your website of the s4's without hesitation since i bought some Gridseeds off you months ago and everything was so efficient and quickly delivered.

It has been tough for all of us but it is good to be back!

And it is good to see all the bad actors get squeezed out Smiley.

happen to me to.. hoping that they refund it by today..

So how my ordered. Please refund my payment back order #9319.. why do not mention it before? Hope u r honest..

Please send us your btc address thanks

Already send by email.. Please refund as soon as possible.. thanks..

Please settle it by today micheal.. need to use to buy.. Hope that u can understand customer.. Thanks for ur co operation
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
Hi
  I ordered 2 units to the UK. I completed the whole process including putting my UK address in for shipping and nowhere did it say anything about domestic shipping only. Can you please send my bitcoins back asap.

Also nobody is replying to the emails im sending which makes me even more suspicious. My order no is #9315 . My btc address is 1K1JAUHNkeJXbDPqdtn8HbGk9DSqUZe5Ph. The order was placed on 28th feb.

Sorry we are moving to another state with lower electricity costs. We should get back to all the emails today and all refunds will be completed. Thanks!

lol - all of  a sudden - the news Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: