Pages:
Author

Topic: [SALES] ✏️🎨🖍️aoluain - Bitcoin Colouring Book - Limited to 50 - 11 COPIES LEFT - page 2. (Read 1807 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
Due to some deliveries not being received all future orders will be sent with tracking numbers.

I have updated the OP to reflect the new rates.

Books still available!
legendary
Is there a reason that only 1 of the 5 orders for USA customers has been delivered?
Has been about 1.5 months and none of us have received..... Huh

Hi MJ, I dont know the reason and its very strange. There was also an anonymous US buyer
who received their package in under 2 weeks. All the EU packages have been delivered.

For future sales I will have to send the orders tracked.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 3596
Is there a reason that only 1 of the 5 orders for USA customers has been delivered?
Has been about 1.5 months and none of us have received..... Huh
legendary

Bump

Page 5 3rd design finished today. Before I started colouring this copy I
have been working in Black and White with these line drawings, Its nice to be able
to finally be adding colour to the pages.
legendary
Rise to the top

Still copies available
legendary
With a bump there are still copies of this left for sale.

I completed the second design P3 this evening, about 15 hours gone into this one.
Just an example of what can be done!

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Received mine a few weeks ago. Looking great!

Hopefully will find some time to scrabble around during my next vacation in November.
legendary
*Sweet* - the two colouring books arrived on the 23rd and I cleared my Post Box today & unwrapped tonight when I got home.

Photos to come.

😉 fantastic - good news - thanks for posting Timelord!
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
*Sweet* - the two colouring books arrived on the 23rd and I cleared my Post Box today & unwrapped tonight when I got home.

Photos to come.
legendary
Has anyone else received their orders?

I'm still waiting for my book to arrive. Nothing on the mailbox so far. I'm hoping to receive it by the end of the week.  Undecided

Yea I hope so too, its funny how it takes way longer than the postal services say.

-

I believe my two copies are coming today. Will update soon.
I love your finished page Aoluain! Excellent shading the backdrop is aces.

Excellent! and thank you for compliment.
copper member
Activity: 315
Merit: 126
All you need is... Bitcoin

I believe my two copies are coming today. Will update soon.
I love your finished page Aoluain! Excellent shading the backdrop is aces.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

I'm still waiting for my book to arrive. Nothing on the mailbox so far. I'm hoping to receive it by the end of the week.  Undecided
legendary

Last weekend I started colouring my personal copy #25 and started with the first page,
which is in keeping with the theme "Genesis". I finished it yesterday evening and signed
and dated the page. This gives an idea of what your copy could look like finished obviously
in your style.

legendary
^
Thank you Remsjack - glad you like them so much !!

28 copies left.

* as per my edit in the OP - postage rates will effectively be increasing by $2 from 01/09/2022
Activity: 311
Merit: 121
Vires in numeris
I received the Colouring Book I bought + the lot 1 I won from Aoluain's free raffle: I will now cherish them for ever! Smiley As Cryptogreatdane wrote: get it before it's too late.
Thanks again, Aoluain!
legendary
Thats great, quicker than I expected TBH so there should be more landing very soon.

The cardboard mailers are made by myself. I try to have the cardboard "grain" at 90° to
each side so to try minimise bending. I find the commercial ones can bend easier.

I suggest or recommend a good quality colouring pencil, personally I use the Faber Castell
products, particularly the Albrecht Drurer and Polychromos, anything with a fine
point is good though. Avoid felt tip markets they bleed a lot!
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
Received my books today. Well made product and shipped professionally. They look great, cant wait to break out the crayons and regain my youth. Get the signed books before their gone.

legendary
Small update on postage, going forward from 1st of September I will only be covering
$2 of the postage costs.

I am expecting the first deliveries to be made this week, I would say towards the end and
the EU deliveries to be made first.

It would be great if everyone could let me know either by PM or here in the thread when
they receive their packages.
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
Hi All, Orders to date have been posted, I expect then all to be received towards the
end of next week all going well

Thanks for the update - Hopefully mine won't take too long to arrive.
legendary
Hi All, Orders to date have been posted, I expect then all to be received towards the
end of next week all going well

Pages:
Jump to: