Pages:
Author

Topic: Samsung to introduce NFT platform within its new smart TVs - page 2. (Read 159 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 11
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The reason why some called NFT a bubble is because we keep getting too much NFTs day by day and most of them are nonsense, I can't deny this fact my friend many NFTs will become worthless as time goes on so all I can say to buyers is to be picky, know what you are buying
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1563
Not being pessimistic but who the heck will gonna use that kind of smart TV with a pain in the ass remote controller and with added useless feature? Even if you use their newly added NFT thingy, using remote control for choosing your NFT's would be so damn slow  Roll Eyes

Samsung as an early adopter for investing in NFT startup is enough though.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Hope to see they accept other coins not just BTC on their NFT platform.

Samsung itself is an NFT investor through the startups says the article, it made them interested to creating NFT after. It's true we could be wrong in taking NFT as just hype in crypto. The blockchain ownership idea is not something like come and goes and then fade, it's also here to stay.  It's not just for ART NFT coz I heard there will be a music streaming blockchain like Spotify, the musicians will also be on board in the crypto industry.

Activity: 356
Merit: 252
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Samsung launches NFT platform for smart TVs. South Korean giant Samsung becomes the first major TV manufacturer to add NFT support.
Samsung has presented the lineup of TVs for 2022. The new Neo QLED 2022 and select Smart TV models later this year will include a special section dedicated to gaming. The new models will add support for cloud gaming services, as well as, NFT-platform on which users can buy and sell NFT. That's a wonderful news as there are more and more companies that integrate crypto.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
This is the best time to save money and buy those NFTs in their early stage but I doubt they come at a handy price since those companies are from big-time one, But if it comes from a mystery box, that would be great and everyone can afford it but if they just sold some limited addition NFT items, then that would hurt the small fishes like us because honestly we can't afford it and we don't spend that much for an NFT item. nevertheless, this is good for the market and a healthy way to invest in the early season since those NFTs are destined to spike its price once everyone is talking about it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
Samsung is fast to engage with cryptocurrency and NFT. They are one of strategic institutional investors in Axie Infinity and this introduction of NFT platform into their new smart TVs is another wise step.

As a strategic marketing effort, it will help Samsung to become more popular in crypto community. They will be able to sell more products from laptop, tablet, smart phones to TVs. Cryptocurrency users are quite familiar with mobile devices and they want to have real time connection with cryptocurrency market.

Metaverse NFT is a big trend and Samsung participate in early phase of this trend. So wisely
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
NFT world and metaverse in 2022 I'm sure it will go to moon, now in crypto there are many metaverses appearing following predecessors like (Mana).. hopefully this year will be the year of NFT and metaverse.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
It appears that the development of the NFT market is witnessing its beginnings of going mainstream. I reckon those people that are saying that NFTs are only a bubble might be mistaken. We are not certain how far this new ability of digital ownership might take some industries like the gaming industry, the art industry or also the sports cards trading industry.

I speculate we might see NFT marketplaces, games and tradables being available in other platforms like the Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo. I also speculate some of the largest mainstream game publishers to offer NFTs in their games.

Samsung Electronics announced Monday that its new smart TVs will allow users to purchase non-fungible tokens (NFTs).

Specifically, MICRO LED, Neo QLED, and The Frame TV models, which are set to launch sometime this year, will support NFTs.

“With demand for NFTs on the rise, the need for a solution to today’s fragmented viewing and purchasing landscape has never been greater. In 2022, Samsung is introducing the world’s first TV screen-based NFT explorer and marketplace aggregator, a groundbreaking platform that lets you browse, purchase, and display your favorite art — all in one place,” the company told The Verge.

Read in full https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/128942/samsung-nft-platform-smart-tv-2022
Pages:
Jump to: